Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Help Needed On Business Proposal And Feasibility Report - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Needed On Business Proposal And Feasibility Report (2116 Views)

Cost Of Business Plan And Feasibility Study / Economic And Feasibility Of Packaged Dressed Chicken Production In Nigeria / Feasibility Report-poultry Egg Production $ Broiler Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Business Proposal And Feasibility Report by solarj05(m): 5:34am On Apr 11, 2010
I'm a Batch 'A' Corp member and i want to venture into fish farming, this decision was sequel to the several lectures given to us at the camp to be an enterpreneur rather than a job seeker, but my greatest challenge is that the bank that agreed to provide funding is requesting for business proposal and i was told that my knowledge in school is not enough on the field that i need a business consultant to get a winning proposal and feasibility report. Pls can anyone help to guide me through?  (08032800595. Solarj05@yahoo.co.uk.) I will pay if it involves money and if you are willing to help free of charge, i will also appreciate you. Thanks
Re: Help Needed On Business Proposal And Feasibility Report by naijacutee(f): 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2010
Well done on your proactive decision to start a business. The bank wants a business proposal from you to prove that you have calculated the pros and cons of this business you want to go into, and you will not use their money for personal pleasure. The business proposal just demonstrates that you have thought this through, you are aware of the positives, the negatives and that you know how you can make it work. I have attached a very good template which should guide you through preparing a business plan if you want to do it yourself. (Probably a better option, as you are in the best position to do so). I hope you find it useful. 

Re: Help Needed On Business Proposal And Feasibility Report by Ogetogeo(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2010
9c 1 naijcutie

(1) (Reply)

1 Pay Loader In Good Condition For Sale Or Lease / Bole-hole Contract And Drilling Rigs, Compressors / 50kobo Sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.