Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

. - Business To Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / . (73093 Views)

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA / Ship Sellers And Freight Agency Needed / Cargo Freight, Shipping And Courier Service To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by mavinc4u(f): 9:56am On Jun 02, 2017
Is there any midasshipping customers still around here? I need to ask a very important question.
Re: . by Daboomb: 7:58am On Jun 04, 2017
latsy:
@r231
I want to send some goods to your address for shipping,
but I don't understand what is happening here as regards
these latest comments ,
are there some hidden charges to be paid apart from shipping fees ?

The question you should be asking are:
1.) Would Midas be consolidating your shipment with that of others, as a single package during sending or just sending yours alone in a box?
2.) if he is consolidating your goods with that of others ....and Customs holds the whole package, demanding for bribe, will he be paying it or Billing you for it?

These sort of charge may not be hidden but it is unexpected by the customer.

Learn from what is happening to others and use it as a guide. undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: . by trendyprettygir: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Hello r231.

I trust I can ship some items through you without issues?

Can you help me with some tems from disneystore.com?

Please take a look at sight and let me know if its possible.

They do not ship to Nigeria and I need to purchase some items and am still not sure if my card will work.

Please quote me after looking and it's possible to ship or buy and ship for me and I will pm you items i am looking at for your quotes
Re: . by r231(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
trendyprettygir:

Hello r231.

I trust I can ship some items through you without issues?

Can you help me with some tems from disneystore.com?

Please take a look at sight and let me know if its possible.

They do not ship to Nigeria and I need to purchase some items and am still not sure if my card will work.

Please quote me after looking and it's possible to ship or buy and ship for me and I will pm you items i am looking at for your quotes

Hello,

Is it UK or USA?
Re: . by debbydee(f): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
r231:

Hello,

Is it UK or USA?

Na wa oga midas. i have been chatting you even sent an email no response hope all is well. i want to resume shipping my items from the uk. Please i need your quick response. thanks
Re: . by r231(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2017
debbydee:

Na wa oga midas. i have been chatting you even sent an email no response hope all is well. i want to resume shipping my items from the uk. Please i need your quick response. thanks

Replied!
Re: . by debbydee(f): 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
r231:

Replied!

Re: . by dapysm: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hello Ladies and Gent.,

We share live animals among like mind every week( abeokuta= thursdays, Ibadan= fridays, Lagos= sartuday)

AVAILABLE FOR BOOKING;

Goats(Full/half/Qtr)
Rams (Full/half/Qtr)
Cow (Share among 15 people)

We deliver same day, we can also deliver to your door step.

CALL/WhatsApp= 09074805165

LAGOS/ABEOKUTA/IBADAN
https:// chat . whatsapp . com/CxkAHI1s0OOE0OF07uCqzz
Re: . by DereI(f): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
r231:

Replied!

Hello Please view your pm
Re: . by r231(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2017
DereI:

Hello Please view your pm

Nothing in my PM
Re: . by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hi r231,do u have office in Abuja?
Where is it located pls. If no is the answer,how can one send things from Abuja to UK?
Re: . by r231(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
sassysure:
Hi r231,do u have office in Abuja?
Where is it located pls. If no is the answer,how can one send things from Abuja to UK?

Not at all. It has to go through our Lagos office.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2017
r231:

Not at all. It has to go through our Lagos office.
K. Thanks.
Can u give me your lagos office address pls. Detailed description cos I'm gonna send somebody there.
Re: . by r231(m): 8:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
sassysure:

K. Thanks.
Can u give me your lagos office address pls. Detailed description cos I'm gonna send somebody there.

Re: . by Neocotez(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Hello Sir,
Please is there a way that you can help me and pay for items in my basket online in a US webstore using your paypal?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2017
r231:

Re: . by ajugbo: 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
25000 to 50,000 mt of Npk from ukcrain expected at tin apapa after deal is successful. I need a haulage nd freight company to bid.
To clear and transport to kano.$90 per mt is the price i have to beat, if u can do that pls reply.
Re: . by Tochy31(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Hy R231, I'm new here...please how do i start using your service (us and uk). await your prompt response. Thanks
Re: . by r231(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Tochy31:
Hy R231, I'm new here...please how do i start using your service (us and uk). await your prompt response. Thanks

Send an email to sales@midasshipping.com
Re: . by jloe: 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
midas, please do you also ship from china to Nigeria?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2017
r231:

Not responding. Switched off. Get back to me as soon as possible.
Or alternatively u can give me a description on how to get to ur office in lagos. Somebody is already on his way to ur office and I wouldn't want him to be stranded.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
Got a reply and direction. Thanks
Re: . by r231(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
sassysure:

Not responding. Switched off. Get back to me as soon as possible.
Or alternatively u can give me a description on how to get to ur office in lagos. Somebody is already on his way to ur office and I wouldn't want him to be stranded.

Phone numbers are 08101148582, 08186983378, 07011961002
Re: . by hypnotic(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: . by mavinc4u(f): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2018
It seems the poo is about to hit the ceiling now. I have heard enough from Midas shipping now they will hear from me by seeing my other side. Enough of swallowing your customers items. Midas has finally entered the hot seat so they should sit tight and be ready for the uncover.

Before submitting my petition to the promise land, you all will hear the whole gist about how items develop wings at Midas office. I have kept quiet for long simply because of my long business relationship with them as i do not want to be the one to rubbish their name but you can't continue beating a child and ask her not to cry. No matter what, they never accept responsibilities, even when the truth is in their faces; the story must be twisted to favour them.

CC Justi4jesus and all Midas shipping existing and prospective customers. Nobody should come hear to defend Midas if you know nothing.

Re: . by r231(m): 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
mavinc4u:
It seems the poo is about to hit the ceiling now. I have heard enough from Midas shipping now they will hear from me by seeing my other side. Enough of swallowing your customers items. Midas has finally entered the hot seat so they should sit tight and be ready for the uncover.

Before submitting my petition to the promise land, you all will hear the whole gist about how items develop wings at Midas office. I have kept quiet for long simply because of my long business relationship with them as i do not want to be the one to rubbish their name but you can't continue beating a child and ask her not to cry. No matter what, they never accept responsibilities, even when the truth is in their faces; the story must be twisted to favour them.

CC Justi4jesus and all Midas shipping existing and prospective customers. Nobody should come hear to defend Midas if you know nothing.

Whats with the noise?

waiting patiently for your petition.

I can defend myself both online and face to face.
Re: . by mavinc4u(f): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
r231:

Whats with the noise?

waiting patiently for your petition.

I can defend myself both online and face to face.

Noise? do i look like i make noise? You actually do not know mavinc4u. my Number one rule is never step on my toes unnecessarily because i won't spare you till i get the justice i deserve. i always work with facts and figure.

please come loaded with your evidence when contacted otherwise you would be disgraced.

don't let me increase my fee for damages.

As for your existing and prospective customers, they should all keep calm because i would give them the needed gist here.

if you like, employ all the arm robbers on the road but it should not affect my items at all.
Re: . by r231(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
mavinc4u:

Noise? do i look like i make noise? You actually do not know mavinc4u. my Number one rule is never step on my toes unnecessarily because i won't spare you till i get the justice i deserve. i always work with facts and figure.

please come loaded with your evidence when contacted otherwise you would be disgraced.

don't let me increase my fee for damages.

As for your existing and prospective customers, they should all keep calm because i would give them the needed gist here.

if you like, employ all the arm robbers on the road but it should not affect my items at all.

Waiting..........

I dont really have your time to be dragging issues with you so go ahead increase your damages fee and what not i am waiting.
Re: . by Ishilove: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
mavinc, what is the issue?

Re: . by Partnerbiz(f): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
r231 Is that your customer you are talking to in that tone?
Re: . by Topleague(m): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
midas is the worst shipping agent in this world, deal with them at your own risk, bunch of unprofessional people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Save Time and Money by Automating your Nairaland Business Today!! / How To Make $1000+ Each Month Online / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54