Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread (6335 Views)

5 Foods That Helps In Increasing Sperm Count. / Picture Of Baker Sleeping On A Bed Of Bread / Bakers Square - Show Us Your Cake Designs Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by DANILSA(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
Super1759: the fear of MUKINA (the angel of whip) is the begining of sanity in NL grin grin grin grin cheesy
100 likes gringringrin
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by DANILSA(m): 1:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
(/Hope this will not affect the price of Bread in Abuja.)
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by Foxybone(m): 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
Owk... To be candid... How does the apology rendered by the bakers affect the price of garri in the market.... angry angry angry

Must we chop cassava bread... I can't imagine that flier of Goodluck Jonathan becoming the most loved president.... All na dream jor... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by nosagold(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
Wen I saw "price of bread" one thing juz came to my mind but I can't say it lol

I was in d market yesterday nd a man was buying things
He asked d woman, mama hw yu dey sell garri? D woman asked him, you mean you want to knw d price of garri in dz market? I juz remembered nairaland and started laffin like a mad person, to my supris d woman I was in her shop asked me, and hw dz laughing reduce d price of garri in d market, I replied her, oga seun nd his crew go ban yu o juz he s gon ban me nw lmao

NAIRALAND is the best site I ve ever knwn bleep fbuk nd twitter lol

5 Likes

Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by 5alive(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
Seun shackGarri: Ceteris paribus, as the demand for cassava in the production of diverse products increases without a corresponding increase in its supply, the price of the commodity will increase at an increasing rate, in the short term, until an optimum point is reached after which the demand will fall due to its price elasticity and availability of close substitutes (Garri)

I am sorry to say comrades, but in the short run the price of Garri will also be affected as more suppliers will prefer the high sales price at the bakery. To mitigate this, Initiate Procedure 254, Section 27 of our Survival kit (2012 Edition). However, in the long term there will be an increased demand of our product.

So keep the frying pans turning and shut in 60% of production pending the Christmas holiday.

- General Seun ShaGarri

hey, u are banned
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by 5alive(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
GEJ shud also apologies for increasing d price of garri in d market
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by spothot: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
No be by force to eat cassava bread
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by BREAD4SEUN: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
they just love to suffer people.
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by DICKtator: 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
nosa gold: Wen I saw "price of bread" one thing juz came to my mind but I can't say it lol

He asked d woman, mama hw yu dey sell garri? D woman asked him, you mean you want to knw d price of garri in dz market? I juz remembered nairaland and started laffin like a mad person, to my supris d woman I was in her shop asked me, and hw dz laughing reduce d price of garri in d market, I replied her, oga seun nd his crew go ban yu o juz he s gon ban me nw lmao

Loool!!!!!!!!!!. This is hilarious!!!!.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by Super1759: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
nosa gold: Wen I saw "price of bread" one thing juz came to my mind but I can't say it lol

hahahahahahaha. Infact am going to buy garri now
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
feelamong: Hmmm So it means the price of my Agege will go up by 20% angry

well, cassava bread; here we come! But GEJ must go in for this!

noo it means ur agege will now ciontain garri.... garri Agege wink
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by Super1759: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
odizzy: pls who is mukina, nd wot is his duty in NL so dat me sef no go fall victim o
oh really. Maybe you are new here. May I use this oppurtunity to introduce you to garriland nairaland grin home of "laugh it off and where the price of g*** is determined. in the nick of time the stripes of MU*INA will touch you. You don't neeed introduction bro.grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by shawnkels: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
dia mama....mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by Aksally(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
Do you know the meaning of the name of our former President ShaGarri. Please any Hausa speaking fellow in the house? Sha Garri.
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by Baawaa(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
It is high time for me to relocate to INDIA
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by naz207(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
spothot: ...now we know how it affects the price of garri
LOL....
una and this garri business.
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by olu4life(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2012
Atleast,they have the courtesy to apologize,though it doesnt reduce the price. Who cares?! So far i have garri in store. Presently chilling with Garri + cold water + sugar + the almighty ewa goyin. No combo lyk dis one
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by odizzy: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
olu4life: Atleast,they have the courtesy to apologize,though it doesnt reduce the price. Who cares?! So far i have garri in store. Presently chilling with Garri + cold water + sugar + the almighty ewa goyin. No combo lyk dis one
my bro, try add milk o, mek e no wori ur eyes o, if government like mek dem increase d price of water, we go stil survive. No be naija we dey?
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by miky(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
i pretty sure we import most of the sugar and wheat for bread too...consumer gluttons
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by BBPREYEgarri: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
If 90% of bread in nigeria is produced from cassava what will be left to produce garri? I think GEJ needs to look into this issue cos it will definitely affect the price..
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by Okijajuju1(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
I will love to see a news that reads..

#SeunFarmers apologise for the rising price of Garri
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by EmmaUG: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
So price has finally effected .hope dis will also effect d price of our garri in d market
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by EmmaUG: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
odizzy: pls who is mukina, nd wot is his duty in NL so dat me sef no go fall victim o
u will no him when u have bin disown for lik a week from NL
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by avalontony(m): 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2012
agege bread even put money self!!!!!
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by Adematic(m): 7:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
I want d bakers to consult Unaab for knowlege cos d university has been using cassava flour nd wheat b4 nd d bread is gud am crious abt dis
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by ujukala: 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
All of you that love bread so much, the price has gone up!
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by bigmaut: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
It is not yu d bakers we shld blame it is d lame duck chief-sitting-on-the rock & his bunch of cut-throat economic advisers that carrys d blame 4 only causing hardships 4 us naija since he came on board 18 months ago.he ha s never done anything extra ordinary worthwhile.now he also want 2 give us coins & phaseout #5,#10,#20 & give us worthless #5ooo notes 2 further increase our hardship angry angry
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by Chiscomax(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2012

Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
Jona increase tax on importation of wheat.
im won make we patronize cassava bread.
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by coded777: 1:27am On Sep 06, 2012
If things continues soaring higher like this , especially food items 9ja is headed for maximum doom. I mean check out the rate of the poor compared to the rich, the ratio far differs.
Re: Bakers Apologise For Increasing Price Of Bread by lurvy: 5:28am On Sep 06, 2012
My question is....Will this apology bring about the much needed reduction in price of rriga in the market?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suya Spice Recipe? / CBN Facilitates Release Of 50,000 MT Of Maize / Refuel Combo Reloaded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.