Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

If You Become 9ja President 4 A Week? What Wil U Change? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Become 9ja President 4 A Week? What Wil U Change? (753 Views)

If U Become The President Of Nigeria What Will U Change And How?? / If U Were 2b A President 4a Day: What Will U Change / If U Are Given The Opportunity To Change One Thing Abt Nigeria.what Wil U Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Become 9ja President 4 A Week? What Wil U Change? by Laitesmart(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2012
If by chance, you are lucky to become Nigeria's next president 4 a week, what are the two most pressing issues u would attend to?
Re: If You Become 9ja President 4 A Week? What Wil U Change? by Witwicky(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2012
First tin dat i will do is to reduce d price of g....i in d maket
Re: If You Become 9ja President 4 A Week? What Wil U Change? by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2012
Witwicky: First tin dat i will do is to reduce d price of g....i in d maket
lmao!
I would arrest and Jail all our past polical leaders and Governors and have all their properties siezed.
Re: If You Become 9ja President 4 A Week? What Wil U Change? by Henries: 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
A week is enof nw i go change my life 4 best.chikena
Re: If You Become 9ja President 4 A Week? What Wil U Change? by Henries: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
M-16:
IF I BECAME NIGERIA PRESIDENT FOR A WEEK I'M MAKE SURE OBASANJO DIE'S IN PRISON WITH LABOR ,LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL SECRET ACCOUNT CLOSED ,I'M GONNA MAKE SURE BUHARI DIED IN PRISON ON SHACKLES , I WILL KILL ALL THE LAWYER'S , I WILL FLUSH OUT AND KILL ALL THE POLICE , I WILL DESTROY ABUJA AND MAKE IT A DESOLATE WASTE LAND . I 'M GONNA KILL ALL ANY BODY WHO EVER HAD HOLD ANY GOVERNMENT POSITION AT ANY TIME . I'M GONNA CLOSE DOWN THE BANK AND ARREST THE WHOLE THIEF , I'M GONNA BUILD HIGH WALL STEEL MADE PRISON WITH HIGH NEW GENERATION SECURITY AND GONNA JAIL AND ELIMINATE ANY ,WHO EVER HAD HIS HAND ON NIGERIA GOVERNMENT .I WILL RECOVER EVERY LOOT DATED FROM 1945 TO 2013 . I'M GONNA BUILD GLASS PRISON FOR LIERS AS AN EXHIBITION .I'M GONNA FLUSH OUT NIGERIA TOILET PAPER CALL NAIRA . IM GONNA BUILD 6 CAPITAL CITY TO REPRESENT EACH REGION AFTER THAT I'M GONNA CRETE 6 STATE
bros na 1 week nw
Re: If You Become 9ja President 4 A Week? What Wil U Change? by courage89(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
I will institute policies that will re-orient people’s perception and make all Nigerians patriotic citizens. I am convinced that our economy will not progress; until we Nigerians believe in Nigeria, Nigerians abilities and we’re ready to tease out those abilities and turn them into results. Without that collective sense of patriotism...our ability to scale the progressive hurdle will remain a pipe dream. One step forward, 10 steps backward will continue. Below are some of the policies i will embark on;

1.Bring back War Against Indiscipline to curb corruption, indecent behaviours and others

2.Mandate Nigerian History in all primary and secondary schools across Nigeria. I believe it is only when people understand where they are coming from, that they’ll know where they’re going. Primary and secondary school students learning about their root at an early stage will further heighten their sense of patriotism. Patriotic younger generation will breathe progressive future generation.

3.Support all entertainment industry with low interest rate loan to encourage their growth, boost cultural awareness within and outside the country and use it as an avenue to boost tourism.

4.Provide grants to Nollywood corporations that are committed to producing movies that celebrates successful Nigerians in all work of life; sports, businesses, politicians and other industries. This project will be a partnership between the government and the supposed corporations. The goal is to highlight and celebrate characters, courage, hard work, perseverance, dedication, passion of these successful individuals.

5. Institute policies that foster unity among Nigerians. United we stand, divided we fall

1 Like

Re: If You Become 9ja President 4 A Week? What Wil U Change? by coded777: 2:14am On Sep 06, 2012
The 2nd poster spoke my mind.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Urges Patronage For State’s Transformer Company, Power Conservation / Obi Says Anambra Owns Disputed Oil Field. / Boko Haram Kills Borno Commissioner Of Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.