Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji (6162 Views)

Photo: The New PDP National HQ... An Abandoned Project? / Check Out Photos Of Ex Abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu Living In Opulence! / Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by Bobbystanley(m): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
DANILSA: My friend shut up, u told u he was voted in? You should be asking why he was rigged in? His a course. cry cry. Why can't we have Fashola, Rochas, oshiomole, Akpabio, Amaechi for jus one tenure? I weep cry
u hav those qualities in ur state but u will all refuse to vote for them maybe cos of d money TA orji will share for u guys to vote for him
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by DANILSA(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
afam4eva: By the time he leaves, Abia will look like a war turn area. THis guy should STFU and wait till 2015 when his tenure will be over.
Afam pls can u state the difference between Aleppo in syria, mogadishu in somalia and Aba in Nigeria? These War ton areas are better than Aba. Don't answer me until u tried what I did, if u have a car take it to Aba/portharcourt road, then answer.
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by vanbonattel: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
[quote author=ujchief]
sorry, but that road u're quoting is a federal govt road, thats the Enugu/Ph express road.
@topic, i'm happy he realises that people are not satisfied wit his mediocre performance. He needs to step up, big time.[/quote

So whatt? Because its a federal road it will be abandoned? OK wait till the failure in abuja gets ready to do the road in 2017.
Who uses the road? Where are abia senators, sleeping with undergraduates in hotels. SMH and walks up on the wall......
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by ypzilanti: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
Almost 6 years in power, and all he has to his name is excuses.
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by Silensa(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
Ricky_Ross: You dont need to talk plenty if you are a good governor, just do your job and people will judge you based on your performance and things on ground.
I havent been to Abia state for sometime now so whenever there is news about Abia i usually dont comment bc i dont rush to conclusions. But just last week I was in Aba and I can confirm nothing has changed. I am Igbo but I can NEVER live in Aba or build house there even if am given free land. The place is so messed up especially that PH Road.

Some 9ja governors are doing very well while most are buncha fools and noise makers.
Rivers State governor is trying, many many standard roads with standard street lighting especially stadium road, Eliozu road, airport road, etc. Many power projects are ongoing in PHC and the governor says come December everyone should relocate their gen sets to their villages coz there will be uninterrupted power supply once they complete the Rivers IPP projects, we are waiting. Rochas is trying and doing very well so far. To me the best governor so far is the man in Akwa Ibom, he doesnt make noise at all and Uyo has so many world class projects scattered all over the place. How can i forget FASHOLA, the man has transformed Lagos, the city is now clean with good road network everywhere.

As for Orji, I think he is A COMPLETE WASTE OF SPACE...
as for power that's the only good thing that is happening right now in abia state apart from that others is just mere words
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by genxris: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
Another painful thing is that every year residents of Aba are intimidated with government thugs & police to enforce them to pay for infastructure development fee & sanitation fee and none of these services is ever rendered to Aba residents. So many commercial bus & keke govt touts are assigned everywhere to embezzle drivers everyday ,one would even wonder if any fed allocation is paid to the clueless governor at all..Infact i wish a state of emergency be decleared in the state
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
With all due respect Mr Guv'nor, I think this should be rephrased as 'Abia IS an abandoned project' cos you've done nothing since u became Guv'nor..
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by Dejohnbull: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
I think time hav come 4 law dat wil unsit underperform governor in nigeria, yobe state no oil but hav ring road in damaturu dat u can go round de city, plateau no oil but standard road networt dat cover de state, dual carriegway frm jos to barkinladi, smoot single to mangu, pankshin, shendam, quanpan, i wonder wat dis man is doing wit our oil money, juliusbeger co n' arab contractor' rcc' setraco' dantata & sowoo' nigercat' mothercat' & de new ccecc, are not 4 abia. This man prefer fcc' mcc' dcc' occ' jcc & political cc friends. Gov forum should giv him six month to change aba or terminate his tenure. I love ENUGU.
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by kraftyiyk: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2012
The ranting of a confused man! a typical Nigerian leader, a square peg in a round hole...mcheeewwww...i hiss!!!
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by kioboy(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
D man is sick
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by sleekcm(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
I can't wait to get out of Aba. It's been a nightmare for two years.

Aba is the dirtiest city/town I've seen in my young life. Aba and Abia State also has the worst road network in Nigeria. It's heartbreaking to pass through the hell holes on Aba roads everyday.

Ogbor Hill, Waterside, 7up/Umoba Road, Ngwa Road/Ohanku, Faulks Road/ Ariaria, Brass Juction just to name a few. These roads which are very strategic are in terrible condition.

You dare not step out once it rains without a rain boot! Sometimes I wonder if T.A Orji is actually from Abia or if he's just plain wicked. How can a human being allow his people to suffer so much?

Granted the Aba-PH road is a federal road but othe state governments do construct the federal roads in their states and get paid by the federal government. Oil trucks and trailers collapse on this road on a daily basis. It's an eyesore.

I'll start taking pictures of all these so the world can see what's going in this state with so much commercial potential. I weep for Abia people.

T.A Orji makes Peter Obi look like a messiah.
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
sleekcm: I can't wait to get out of Aba. It's been a nightmare for two years.

Aba is the dirtiest city/town I've seen in my young life. Aba and Abia State also has the worst road network in Nigeria. It's heartbreaking to pass through the hell holes on Aba roads everyday.

Ogbor Hill, Waterside, 7up/Umoba Road, Ngwa Road/Ohanku, Faulks Road/ Ariaria, Brass Juction just to name a few. These roads which are very strategic are in terrible condition.

You dare not step out once it rains without a rain boot! Sometimes I wonder if T.A Orji is actually from Abia or if he's just plain wicked. How can a human being allow his people to suffer so much?

Granted the Aba-PH road is a federal road but othe state governments do construct the federal roads in their states and get paid by the federal government. Oil trucks and trailers collapse on this road on a daily basis. It's an eyesore.

I'll start taking pictures of all these so the world can see what's going in this state with so much commercial potential. I weep for Abia people.

^^^On the bolded: pics would have had a much bigger impact than the treatise and lamentation you just posted.

I've given up on that State....and to think it's oil producing as well as having Aba shocked !

Though all the blame shouldn't go to the leadership in Umuahia (or old Imo/East Central State as the case may be), as what we're seeing is also a result of the systematic marginalization and exclusion of Ndigbo from the greater Nigerian economic scene (from the late 60's to 2009).....while cities like lagos, Kano and Kaduna either got direct attention from the centre by way of either hosting industries (public/private/PLC) or federal establishments, or by the corrupt individuals (that have been in office and stolen money from the nations commowealth) investing/laundering their stolen wealth in these cities; there was a time (up to the late 60's) when Aba was equal to most of these cities in terms of economic activity.
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by Claumy2(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
Abians are earnestly praying that this governor be dead before 2015. He is a disgrace to his generation. T. A die, die, die, die, die, die...and let anything close to you not come to life again. We are chanting! "T. A die! T. A die!! T. A die!!!..."
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by abY2: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
i have lived in lagos most of my life,and have been to some other states,Aba is d place with the worst roads that i have ever seen.
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by Uzoma51: 6:39am On Sep 06, 2012
Bobbystanley: Ma state(imo) would hav been worst if ohakim had gone for a second tenure in office..but God sent a messiah(rochas) to deliever us and i pray he will do same for abia state come 2015
Ohakim was even better than this idiot we are talking. T.A Orji is a big disgrace!
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by Super1759: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2012

pls do. When I was in aba.I snappd many pix but couldn't upload cos ts was large. Reduce d pix sieze and post. Lets join hands to put dis man to shame
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by LarryTreash(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2012
Dis statment is made by a veri mad "IMBE"
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by LarryTreash(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2012
Dis statment is made by a veri mad "IMBE" kiss
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by Boomark(m): 4:02am On Sep 07, 2012
Lets go 'pixing' on a thread captioned. 'Aba pictures, the best city in the universe.'

Of course we know what will happen when the rain stops. They will dig gutters and fill pot holes with big stones. And wait for a new raining season to come.

Rain boots don't help these days as it will suck dirty water from the top. If you are not lucky, a bus driver might push some of the dirty water under your Beneath.
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by DuduNegro: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2012
Whats going on in east..........Okorocha is lamenting about his leechy citizens, Orji is distressed about his state.

Yanmiri, tell your governors to follow your example and relocate to Yorubaland like you did. Alaigbo is dead....SS is the new political force in the East.
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by nkemKalu: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^On the bolded: pics would have had a much bigger impact than the treatise and lamentation you just posted.

I've given up on that State....and to think it's oil producing as well as having Aba shocked !

Though all the blame shouldn't go to the leadership in Umuahia (or old Imo/East Central State as the case may be), as what we're seeing is also a result of the systematic marginalization and exclusion of Ndigbo from the greater Nigerian economic scene (from the late 60's to 2009).....while cities like lagos, Kano and Kaduna either got direct attention from the centre by way of either hosting industries (public/private/PLC) or federal establishments, or by the corrupt individuals (that have been in office and stolen money from the nations commowealth) investing/laundering their stolen wealth in these cities; there was a time (up to the late 60's) when Aba was equal to most of these cities in terms of economic activity.
PLEASE......PLEASE....PLEASE.......PLEASE......DON'T EVEN GO THERE UNLESS U WANT TO TELL US THAT ORJI HAS BOUGHT U OVER TO DEFEND HIM. GO TO IMO STATE AND SEE IF U CAN SAY THE SAME THING. ALSO GO TO ENUGU STATE AND SEE IF THESE ARE NOT IGBO STATES......I DON'T WANT TO TALK OF AKWAIBOM, RIVERS ETC
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by RickyRoss1(m): 11:35am On Sep 08, 2012

PLS TAKE LOADS OF PICS OF ABA AND MAKE A GOOD THREAD... BELIEVE ME, WE CAN USE THE INTERNET AND CHANGE THIS COUNTRY FOR GOOD. I CAN SWEAR SOME OF OUR GOVERNORS AND EVEN GEJ DO READ SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND. I AM TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE. I SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ROCHAS ON THE INTERNET AND HE HAS TAKEN CORRECTION AND I GOT AN EMAIL FROM THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE. THESE PEOPLE READ OUR POSTS, IF WE MAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM THEY WILL LISTEN.

I CAN BET IF WE CAN CONTINUE TO POST DIRTY PICS OF ABA ON DAILY OR WEEKLY BASIS THE GOVERNOR WILL BE FORCED TO DO SOMETHING POSITIVE. ABA IS AN EYESORE.
Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by LEADERS27: 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
MR T.A ORJI. WE HERE ANNOUNCE OUR AWESOME REGRETFULNESS OF BECOMING A GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE, YOUR ADMONISTRAIONS WILL LIVE TO PAY YOUR CHILDREN AT TIME COMES.YOUR PROMISE SINCE YOU ASSUMED THE SEAT OF GOVERNOR IS FALLASY.

Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by LEADERS27: 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
MR T.A ORJI. WE HERE ANNOUNCE OUR AWESOME REGRETFULNESS OF BECOMING A GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE, YOUR ADMINSTRAIONS WILL LIVE TO PAY YOUR CHILDREN AT TIME COMES.YOUR PROMISE SINCE YOU ASSUMED THE SEAT OF GOVERNOR IS FALLASY.

Re: Abia Was An Abandoned Project – Governor Orji by kelyusuf: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
Haba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Commit Yet Another Blunder In Ekiti State / NEWSBREAKING: Amotekun Will Not Stand – Buhari Govt Replies Tinubu, Falana, Sout / FG Targets ₦7 Billion Tax Returns From Solar Power Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.