Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention (13120 Views)

Labaran Maku Emerges As New APGA National Secretary At Party Convention / Alleged N600m Fraud Trial: Lagos Speaker, Ikuforiji, Knows Fate July 11 / Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by 2mch(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
M-16:
you really think nigerian's are gullible right ,
Bleep yorubastard's and tifunbu photo chop ,photo chop ,photo chop .vulture yorubanistan republic

Alj Harem is that you? Is this your other personality? grin grin grin grin. Guy go take valium, make we rest from laughter.
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by bigmaut: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
wetin concern them
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by ujukala: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
A very good development. Well done.
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by dasparrow: 7:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
@Post

Nigerians too like to feel among. I vividly recall during the last american election period, a group of Nigerians who don't even live in america but in Nigeria claimed they were doing a fund raiser for Barack Obama's presidential campaign. Then the minute Obama won the election, he set the records straight and said that whatever it is the Nigerians are doing has nothing to do with him, LOL. How embarrassing! grin

Some of our people want to be more american than the americans themselves. How many american politicians or political authority figures leave the comfort of their homes in america and travel all the way to Nigeria just to support an aspiring presidential candidate during the Nigerian elections? Since Obama became president, has he ever stepped foot on Nigerian soil? No be Ghana him and his wife and kids go instead?

I tell you, most Nigerians have no shame, no dignity, no self respect. Then you wonder why we generally get disrespected everywhere we go. Who will respect a group of people who suffer from a severe case of inferiority complex? A people who are quick to celebrate others who don't even give a darn about them yet are quick to discriminate against their own fellow compatriots. Mtshew!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
Still una never realize that ACN/CPC aint gonna smell aso rock... Nawa oooo
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by ismhab(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
THE ASSOCIATION OF GARRI
EATERS, WISHES TO INFORM IT
MEMBERS THAT THERE IS GOING TO
BE ELECTION FOR THE FOLLOWING
2. VICE PRESIDENT
3. P.R.O
4. SECRETARY
5. WOMEN LEADER
6. YOUTH LEADER

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by dammytosh: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
Is it not an open convention that can be attended by anybody ? Democrats will be glad to have you around . grin

So what is the big deal if i attend DNC, snap pictures and send to my Media house ?

Please next hyping story please.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by sofat(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
Nothing is wrong in tinubu's action. Tinubu 4 presido!
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by ceah(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
ismhab: THE ASSOCIATION OF GARRI
EATERS, WISHES TO INFORM IT
MEMBERS THAT THERE IS GOING TO
BE ELECTION FOR THE FOLLOWING
2. VICE PRESIDENT
3. P.R.O
4. SECRETARY
5. WOMEN LEADER
6. YOUTH LEADER

create a thread for your association
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by Leyelyzo: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
As bigots are beginning to realize Yoruboid is taking great stance, recognition and renown in the world political affairs as it was before, they wan begin to die.
Oya go hug transformer!!!
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by ijebugarri1: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
egift: Haters Gonna Hate...Carry go jare...no mind cassava bread agents!
[img]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/thumbnail.php?file=Tinubu_653983072.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]

Seriously I think this visit is being over blown, I was expecting Tinubu and co to be in a conference table with Obama but the picture shows him standing in a crowd like others abi convention na another name for rally? But how come Tinubu is giving a standing ovation while others are sitting down? Same way he bow to Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by nduchucks: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
^^^Photoshop lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by egift(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
But why this visit dey run PDP boys stomach? Na because dey no invite Jona make him come distribute cassava bread?

Abeg make una park oooo!
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
M-16:
Up up nigeria down down Yorubastards funny you ate amala bastic ,amala brain tumor .you are a bastard , u r a bastard , yoru bad star's ,yorubastard's just chose one ,i'll elect you don't worry ,i have discern the whole of your political ploy so deadly that you can not drag us along with your failure's which has lasted since lord lugard ,to hell with your democratic convention rant decoy i swear every body were invited even dog's . don't thread on my freedom you son's of viper and toothless dragon.

Who let this Dog out?
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by Crown128(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
M-16:
Up up nigeria down down Yorubastards funny you ate amala bastic ,amala brain tumor .you are a bastard , u r a bastard , yoru bad star's ,yorubastard's just chose one ,i'll elect you don't worry ,i have discern the whole of your political ploy so deadly that you can not drag us along with your failure's which has lasted since lord lugard ,to hell with your democratic convention rant decoy i swear every body were invited even dog's . don't thread on my freedom you son's of viper and toothless dragon.
When will you stop tribal wars and discuss main issue on ground? Grow up spoilt brat!
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by kennytidistar(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
when will my people civilise what is so special about attending a democratic convention? do this Tinubu think he can brainwash intelligent Nigerians of today? many Nigerians are in that convention who do even want people to see them. this Tinubu must be really poor psychologically. imagine. na wa ooo
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by manny4life(m): 11:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
ijebu_garri:

Seriously I think this visit is being over blown, I was expecting Tinubu and co to be in a conference table with Obama but the picture shows him standing in a crowd like others abi convention na another name for rally? But how come Tinubu is giving a standing ovation while others are sitting down? Same way he bow to Buhari?

I was thinking the same thing though, he's sitting amongst the crowd. I thought some people clearly said "Obama personally invited Tinubu"? If he was personally invited, that doesn't look like front row seats to me.
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by kennytidistar(m): 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
[manny4life]

I was thinking the same thing though, he's sitting amongst the crowd. I
thought some people clearly said "Obama personally invited Tinubu"? If
he was personally invited, that doesn't look like front row seats to me.

did obama know if somebody like Tinubu exist? i beg make una leave the guy he is just showing how backward and daft he is!
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by greaterlove(m): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
Naija I hail thee, when will we ever learn? Tinubu invited to the DNC? For what nah? To give keynote address or to observe? Kai! Why do we like chasing shadows self? Come to think of it, do ACN.think they will win 2015 presidential election by doing this? I will keep on saying this, hate me or not but if the opposition in nigeria keep behaving like this PDP will keep on ruling come 2015, 2019, 2023,......, except PDP implodes, ACN , CPC, ANPP etc are all playing to the gallery when it comes to really taking aso rock.
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 06, 2012
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by beldcat(m): 3:53am On Sep 06, 2012
why are some people angry? tinubu went to Democratic national convesion is dat wat's pissing you off?
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by GudluckIBB(m): 5:15am On Sep 06, 2012
jessMena: Tinibu said dere's a lot 2 learn frm America politics..hmmm mayb he is right because barack Obama is d 1st black man 2 rule USA just like GEj is d 1st southerner 2 rule 9ja but d difference is Muslims will not let him rule in peace like Obama is ruling in peace #God is watching u pipu

Is GEJ the first southerner to rule Nigeria?So Obj is a Northerner abi?
Na wah for people o.
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by strangest(m): 5:35am On Sep 06, 2012
musiwa7:

Thank you jare, anyone can go to Obama's campaign site and reserve a seat at the convention and if you are lucky enough to have a good statement of account etc, US embassy will definitely give you a visa, abi una never see person wey enter yankee with a conference invitation mtscheew
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by folahann(m): 6:52am On Sep 06, 2012
Nobody said it's a big deal to attend congress in US but why e dey pain some people like this. Why are they so bitter. Your bitterness is what is making issues out of this.
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by egift(m): 7:18am On Sep 06, 2012
The only 3 things special about this include:

- PDP thugs here told us; if Tinubu near US embassy let alone visit USA that he will be locked up.
- Tinubu is there having fun, why Jona is here chewing cassava bread
- And finally, seeing Tinubu there, jealousy is squeezing the life out of PDP sycophants on NL

[img]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/thumbnail.php?file=Tinubu_653983072.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by greaterlove(m): 7:21am On Sep 06, 2012
folahann: Nobody said it's a big deal to attend congress in US but why e dey pain some people like this. Why are they so bitter. Your bitterness is what is making issues out of this.
@folahann its not about being bitter, if you go to the convention to learn that is a different thing, but tell us you are there to observe and learn and not that you were given a gold card. Don't piss on us and call it rain.
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by walygy(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2012
Let me remember u tht is nt any religion that is disturbing GEJ , let me refresh your memory about nigeria politics if you don't know the so call PDP are political cycle of thief and 419 this have been in exist since 1999 when OBJ was there , what have they return to the masses nothing this are ppl with nothing about nigeria problem all they want is power and money this are ppl that occupy 80 percent of state in nigeria yet go to their occupy state aside the capital other city in each state are ppl developed not govt developing area ,let face it this so call PDP and GEJ are rouges without human feelings they know nigeria do forget history easily and we so believe in religion so much than fighting for our right. Fighting is how USA become d world best country cause the civilian don't forget ur atrocity and keep histories
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by atuboweke(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2012
ACN SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY PUBLISH HOW MUCH THEY SPENT ON THIS TRIP!! because i dont see how this will benefit our economy. I even prefer fashola to be there cos he is a presidential hopeful and not tifnubu and that convicted kuforuji. I have a dream that one day Fashola will b eloosen out from this TIFNUBU chains. because we all Love FAshola.!!!
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by SHEAU(m): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2012
Ok
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by egift(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2012
atuboweke: ACN SHOULD AS A MATTER OF URGENCY PUBLISH HOW MUCH THEY SPENT ON THIS TRIP!! because i dont see how this will benefit our economy. I even prefer fashola to be there cos he is a presidential hopeful and not tifnubu and that convicted kuforuji. I have a dream that one day Fashola will b eloosen out from this TIFNUBU chains. because we all Love FAshola.!!!

@Bold:
Why? Is your money missing? How many publication have the PDP published? There are so many reports being waited, you can start with these:
- Jona's expense in tour de world
- Feed expense
- Bribe money
- PDP delegate bribe money
- Subsidy stolen funds (imagine a less than N500b was budgeted in 2011 for subsidy, but he spent nearly N3trillion - How/where did he get the over 2trillion from - how much have been flowing through that channel?)
- Report on all money given to Aso Rock visitor.
- Please don't try to imagine how much Nigerian funds PDP have spent in the last 13years - it will make you run mad)
- How about all the "committees" grin grin grin

Bros, park well abeg!
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by chucks185: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2012
ppl like these should be in prison , not to be celebrated.
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by luvinhubby(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2012
My concern is why Tinubu is savouring the beauty of internal democracy (which is the pillar of true democracy) he is running ACN as his private empire, personally selecting candidates for the party. And how sensible is it for a Nigerian public office holder with responsibilities requiring their daily attention doing in an American party convention, which other nations public officers did so?
Nigerians are pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three INEC Staff Died In Benue / Lamido, Police Differ Over PDP Zonal Rally In Jigawa-Photos / Election Tribunal: INEC Staff Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.