Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention (13113 Views)

Labaran Maku Emerges As New APGA National Secretary At Party Convention / Alleged N600m Fraud Trial: Lagos Speaker, Ikuforiji, Knows Fate July 11 / Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by nduchucks: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
We go try sight dem for TV.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/1039399/tinubu-sighted-charlotte-fayemi-ikuforiji[/img]

ACTION Congress of Nigeria (ACN) National leader Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu yesterday spoke of his dream for democracy when issues and ideas will dominate politics.

He was reflecting on the preparation ahead of the National Convention of the Democratic which opened yesterday in Chalotte, North Carolina, United States (U.S.).

Tinubu said there is much to be learnt from the American politics before Nigeria can get on track for the journey to true and ideal democratic culture.

There was security lock down in Charlotte, the city hosting the convention .

A tight security cordon was thrown around the roads leading to the Time Warner Convention Grounds.

Over 30 security screening and sweeping points were mounted.

It was gathered that over 1,000 officers in mufti, drawn from around the country were drafted.

More than 4, 000 Police and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) agents were in place.

The city looked impregnable. Access to the major hotels around the convention centre was almost impossible.

Guests must be cleared first by the security desk at the hotel and from the convention list.

[b]Tinubu arrived in Charlotte on Monday in the company of Ekiti State Governor Kayode Fayemi, Lagos Speaker Adeyemi Ikuforiji and former Lagos Commissioner for Information and Strategy Dele Alake for the convention. [/b]The group, whose names have been verified on the VIP list, will be joined by others to hear President Barack Obama’s wife Michelle, who delivered her speech.

Her speech set the tone for the convention.

President Obama will give his acceptance speech tomorrow night.

Source

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by Okijajuju1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
Acidosis:

Tell me your jokin grin grin

The Nigga has taken the matter way too serious o!! grin gringrin
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
Pls, where can I watch this
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by kiyosaki1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
when rat sleep and rat go bite im tail wetin he dey find o?
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by gunuvi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
Maybe it was Fashola that was invited and his Oga said, don't worry let me handle this like OBJ also said he will be more needed internationally...
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by mtim14(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
Jokes apart, I don't know hw this affects us in Nigeria. I also see Fayemi nd Ikuforiji's goin there as meaningless nd waste of tax payer's money.
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
How e use concern us sef
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by folahann(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
Okija_juju:

Tinubu is a renowed thief that stole Nigeria blind and contributed tothe rising cost of everything in this country

Whose actions have more influence on Nigerians? Jonathan or Tinubu

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by cashmentor(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
Okija_juju: Like how does this affect Nigeria?! Its politics or even the price of Garri?!

So if any Nigerian attends a political convention in America, its now news?!

Tinubu is a renowed thief that stole Nigeria blind and contributed tothe rising cost of everything in this country including but not limited to Garri.

Abeg throway this rubbish news jor!!

E get wetin una no go put for front page. angry
he's not the only barawo Nigeria have, your beloved GEJ is one of them.... Com'on, give the bruv some thumps-up, His party is doing just Great, impacting their various domains.... He's not a saint, buh, atleast, he understands the needs of the People.... My only concern is him supporting Obama's re-election, i'm not too good with that..

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by jessMena(f): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
Tinibu said dere's a lot 2 learn frm America politics..hmmm mayb he is right because barack Obama is d 1st black man 2 rule USA just like GEj is d 1st southerner 2 rule 9ja but d difference is Muslims will not let him rule in peace like Obama is ruling in peace #God is watching u pipu

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by jessMena(f): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
Tinibu said dere's a lot 2 learn frm America politics..hmmm mayb he is right because barack Obama is d 1st black man 2 rule USA just like GEj is d 1st southerner 2 rule 9ja but d difference is some wicked Muslims will not let him rule in peace like Obama is ruling in peace #God is watching u pipu
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by CyberG: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
cashmentor: he's not the only barawo Nigeria have, your beloved GEJ is one of them.... Com'on, give the bruv some thumps-up, His party is doing just Great, impacting their various domains.... He's not a saint, buh, atleast, he understands the needs of the People.... My only concern is him supporting Obama's re-election, i'm not too good with that..

Who would you rather support for the US presidential elections? Why?
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by egift(m): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
Haters Gonna Hate...Carry go jare...no mind cassava bread agents!
[img]http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/thumbnail.php?file=Tinubu_653983072.jpg&size=article_medium[/img]
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by lacasa: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
Tinubu, rock on

CPC/ACN all thee way cool

Haters can eat cassava die gringringrin

Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by 2mch(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
M-16:
Up up nigeria down down Yorubastards funny you ate amala bastic ,amala brain tumor .you are a bastard , u r a bastard , yoru bad star's ,yorubastard's just chose one ,i'll elect you don't worry ,i have discern the whole of your political ploy so deadly that you can not drag us along with your failure's which has lasted since lord lugard ,to hell with your democratic convention rant decoy i swear every body were invited even dog's . don't thread on my freedom you son's of viper and toothless dragon.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

E pain you sha. Sotey You wan use your M-16 save us from your madness.
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by Adedayo516(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
M-16:
Up up nigeria down down Yorubastards funny you ate amala bastic ,amala brain tumor .you are a bastard , u r a bastard , yoru bad star's ,yorubastard's just chose one ,i'll elect you don't worry ,i have discern the whole of your political ploy so deadly that you can not drag us along with your failure's which has lasted since lord lugard ,to hell with your democratic convention rant decoy i swear every body were invited even dog's . don't thread on my freedom you son's of viper and toothless dragon.
The federal ministry of health advises that too much of g**ri is harmful to the BRAIN
#WASTED
Re: Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention by cashmentor(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
CyberG:

Who would you rather support for the US presidential elections? Why?
the Obama we all cheered and praised some years back, is no longer the Obama we know now.... Maybe u could create a new thread for that and let's see how it goes....

Hundreds Of PDP Members Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Photo Of Crashed Power Bike Of President Buhari’s Son, Yusuf / 2019: Buhari To Decide Participation In Presidential Debates - Presidency