Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story (18542 Views)

Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] / Popular Actor Rich Oganiru Kills Wife, Confesses In Kuje Prison / Rich Oganiru Confesses To Killing His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by kayswag100(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
d mods chose 2 ignore comments prejudiced against d igbos and hid sensible defensive comments!

Dis is y tribalistic NL sucks!!!

Dis is an issue btw a man n his ex-wife, not a battle of d tribes!

Hide dis tooo!!!!!
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Chanchit: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
berem: I wonder why he divorced his first wife! I guess now he must have learnt his lessons.I will advise him to go make peace with his former wife for the sake of love and the kids.

Why u come dey talk like Mrs Nollywood nau, how u knw say d wife go accept am back/ neva re-marry, especially now wei yawa don gas... If katakata no burst e go dey enjoy with hin new wife, now wei ball don rebounce u come dey give am this priceless advice....
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by comradefery: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
Many Nigerians are mentally slow,what would those people who poured ethnic and sectional venom and vituperation against this guy when this story first appeared be saying now? It's always wise for people to be intelligent, civilized and cautious in commenting on issues so that they wouldn't end up regretting their ignorance and uncivility.As for the woman's family, we already know that an African man or Woman doesn't die a natural death, so as u strive to find out the usual killer, plzdon't take the laws in ur hands, if you believe ur Daughter was killed for the so called billions, please the autopsy is there to proof, so that you don't regret your misdeeds later!

1 Like

Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by sluch333: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
God dey,
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by ojekomajeeba: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2012
I never believed the story in the first place
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
Chanchit:

Why u come dey talk like Mrs Nollywood nau, how u knw say d wife go accept am back/ neva re-marry, especially now wei yawa don gas... If katakata no burst e go dey enjoy with hin new wife, now wei ball don rebounce u come dey give am this priceless advice....
and what makes my advice priceless? What makes you think his ex wife won't accept him back? this is a typical example of a nollywood movie and u know how it surely ends.....happily ever after.yes! He should go back to his lawfully wedded wife.
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Balyz: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
alaoeri: Locked up in cell with Boko haram members shocked that one i won't believe.
why not? Lots of suspected boko haram members are locked up in various detention facilities in abuja and elsewhere
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by miteolu(m): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
vislabraye: Let the case be well investigated. I'm surprised his fellow actors are not supporting him.

By the way the news came from Mercy Johnsons website

M J has no time to update & monitor every operation on her web site. As a professional actor Mr. Rich should have made video evidence during such event before his woman gave up d ghost. Now, who is his witness apart from God, Nairalands? So pathetic. 'RIP' to his wife
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
Both accounts read like a Nollywood script.

The truth can be found in between and somewhere else.

But I dont think we will ever learn the truth, for now.
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by subzidi: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
undecided@ post: who goes to inform his father inlaw about his bereavement with a copy of death certificate?not seen or read about it related to any culureand igbo man for that matter ! Secondly he didn't deny/re-buff the allegation of cheating on the wife with another woman. Something smells fishy and the woman must have informed her relatives about the whole situation before she died!#justwondering#

1 Like

Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
Rich: Hey Babe I'm Rich
Fine Girl: Oh Hi, Nice to meet you, I saw the new ipad on telly, can you buy for me?.
Rich: No I'm not 'Rich', I'm Rich Oganiru!
Fine girl: Guy you wan kill me thif my property abi? God punish you!
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Pethan: 5:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
God knows best
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by francisca5: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
Serve you real good.mr from one wife to another.u were not content with your wife and two kids.that's wwhat you get for being greedy
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by bigmaut: 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
Sorry oo oganiru i almost fall 4 dia story,naija police can torture yu to say what yu didnt do,why do police always pretend 2 be working if a case involve a senior military man & refuse 2 do a thorough job if is a PGP motivated killing
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Ejine(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
The man don carry im eyes see im two ears today.
Sorry oh. Hope we can get to the route of this. It happens.
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
Boy, you know you killed your wife.

The eyes of God are watching.

1 Like

Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Ramseygodwin(m): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
but my friend dont change ur mouth always stand by the truth.God dey
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Kirusky4life(f): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
I wish i understand what all dis recent rumours in d country hope to achieve. I dnt even knw d one to believe again
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
I am surprised TB Joshua does not know the truth
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Kirusky4life(f): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
I wonder which one we are to blieve in all these recent rumors. God help us
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Kirusky4life(f): 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2012
hmmmm
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by victorian(f): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
I dont believe his story.... Actors of guild not supporting him and Inlaws are against him... Only Him, his dead wife and God knows the honest truth, if he is innocent....nah dont trust him.
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by Ninapha(f): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
francisca5: Serve you real good.mr from one wife to another.u were not content with your wife and two kids.that's wwhat you get for being greedy
. Why wd u waste ur KB if this is how u reason. Pls save it for I love u threads. This is a sensitive issue.
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by stagger: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
I always knew that original story was complete hogwash.

The police will always beat a confession out of you. And if I was Rich Oganiru, I will sue the police and his late wife's family. I am very surprised that the Actor's Guild of Nigeria has not waded into this matter that concerns one of their own who has been in Nollywood since the 90s.

Such barbarism has to stop once and for all.
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by PosCaricature: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
Is his name Charles Nwagbara or Rich Oganiru? Anyway, may God reveal the truth behide the whole saga.
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by stagger: 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
victorian: I dont believe his story.... Actors of guild not supporting him and Inlaws are against him... Only Him, his dead wife and God knows the honest truth, if he is innocent....nah dont trust him.

So can you tell us how he killed his wife? Is it via the "poisoned pill discovered in her system" (which all my doctor friends have all laughed off as being completely impossible) or was it via remote control? Tell us o!
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by stagger: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
PosCaricature :
Is his name Charles Nwagbara or Rich Oganiru? Anyway, may God reveal the truth behide the whole saga.

Charles Nwagbara is the name of the correspondent who called Rich Oganiru to find out his own side of the story.
Re: Rich Oganiru: 'I Didn't Kill My Wife' – Tells His Own Side Of The Story by stagger: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
These garryum chloride people have come again!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Arrives Italy To Advocate Against Human Trafficking / Ivie Okujaye Welcomes Second Child (Photo) / Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.