Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him (18535 Views)

Comedian Buchi’s Marriage Hit The Rocks Over Wife Rukky Abusing Him / Mompha Flaunts New Ride, Trolls Friends Abusing Him For Doing Skit With Shaggi / Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Music critic, Osagie Alonge popularly known as Osagz who dissed Nigerian popstar, Wizkid during his recent 'loose talks' podcast series has finally apologized to him.

According to him, he said he was overly emotional while discussing unverified allegations against Wizkid and he is sorry.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/osagz-apologizes-to-wizkid-for-verbally-abusing-him.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
At least he has realized his mistakes and he has done the right thing by apologising, oya go and sin no more cool cool

Visit HERE for more

20 Likes

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by itspzpics(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Stunt lasan

1 Like

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by donstan18: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
20 MAN shall fall that day if you cross my lane oo weh!!

Indeed, keeping silent can sure faustrate your enemies and attention seekers.

One idiot off the news.

We are waiting for his baby mama to apologize too.

66 Likes

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
Finally some sense has come to the Nigerian media.

Come and sell to me your Nigerian verified AdSense

3 Likes

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Optmus(m): 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
U
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Sholaco: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Go and sin no more....your sins has been forgiven

6 Likes

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Franzinni: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Now you made me know your name by riding wiz kids name...

4 Likes

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by JailBreaker(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
On behalf of starboy world wide, you re temporary forgiven

Study For Free In Canada - Donald Wehrung International Scholarship 2018

http://tellcollege..com/2018/09/study-canada-donald-wehrung-international-award.html

2 Likes

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Franzinni: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Osagz.

How did you get that name?

Do you sag your pants or wetin?

Well on behalf of my kid brother from a distant mother..

I hereby forgive your temporary insanity..

Apology accepted.. I will relay your plea to wiz kid...

8 Likes

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Boyooosa(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
U r now popular
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by ezenna191(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Let's always look before we leap. Bro Wizkid please accept apology

7 Likes

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
hmm.

How to be famous:

1. Be controversial (Bobrisky, Kemi Olunoyo, Nwaamaikpe, Tboss, etc)

2. Insult a famous star (Osagz, etc)

3. Shine with your family member (Davido's brother, KPEKuS Ikeji, Sandra Ikeji etc.

4. Do what makes you famous (Davido, Wizkid , Bob Marley, Pete Edochie etc)

5. Be dramatic (Tonto Dike and Dino)

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by fvck(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Na so

1 Like

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by QuietHammer(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
Low budget Seal grin

1 Like

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by naijjaman(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
Write or Say stupid stuff
And then apologize. lipsrsealed

Like Dicex the clown smiley
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Emmafe(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Cool

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by nelronaldo(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Osagie! Ubeghe agbon rhue?

1 Like

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Gangster1ms: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Asslicker

1 Like

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by SocialJustice: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Ugly bat ears and boil pimple face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by salbis(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
Who is he?
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by okenwaa(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
Mumu Osagz..

Na so u go dey use the 'f' word for m.i. for live tv.....
Now na Wizzy u dey insult.

No worry....u go do mistake talk trash abt Burna 1day....u no go talk wetin u go see d@ day finish.

Ask Mr. 2kay,, e go tell u as e be am.

5 Likes

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Risklord: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
His apologies are medicine after death! Osagz you too talk... So what about Teni, are you not going to apologize for body shaming her too?

1 Like

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by naijjaman(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
dicex:

Looking for attention. Mumu

You're still upset that you are the son of a thousand fathers.

Go and hug transformer. Olodo!
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by kennisman(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
His was suffering from Buharism before.

Don't ask the meaning of Buharism again.

Buharism: This is chronic issue related to the loss of human senses. Dun ask again.

2 Likes

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Onlinealaba(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
wizkid I know, who is osagz undecided

check my siggy, place your orders we get it for you at flat rates

1 Like

Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Abbeyme: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
At least he has realized his mistakes and he has done the right thing by apologising, oya go and sin no more cool cool

Visit HERE for more

Click where for what?

You create thread, made FP. Still rushing to be FTC.

Fear God na
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by naijjaman(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
dicex:

Looking for attention. Mumu

You skipped your medication again.

Ritualist undecided
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by olatorich(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
doesn't sound like he is sorry
Re: Osagz Apologizes To Wizkid For Verbally Abusing Him by Joey6: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2018
Were you from bro
nelronaldo:
Osagie! Ubeghe agbon rhue?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waconzy: 'Harrysong You Can Only Beat Depression By Finding Jesus’ / Georgina Onuoha's Daughter's Birthday Party In School / Yvonne Nelson: 'Don't Let Social Media Fool You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.