Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent (12651 Views)

Three Reasons Why Dambazau's Shoe Shiner Is Not An SSS Officer / Amnesty International & The Video Claiming D Killing Of An SSS Woman By Boko H / Video Of An Sss Official Who Was Tortured And Beheaded By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by FrontPageLawyer(m): 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
Both intelligent agencies have the responsibilities to protect and defend their country against domestic threats, to uphold and enforce criminal laws, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to both federal and state law-enforcement organs. They are also responsible with the protection of the President, Vice President, Senate President, Governors, their immediate families, other high ranking government officials, past presidents and their spouses, certain candidates for the offices of President and Vice President, and visiting foreign heads of state and government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by Chanchit: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
I dnt fink that SSS guy looks bad, btw if they are on a better assignment, the dressing go badt pass that one.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by dtemidare: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
hmmmmm. see their gun.
Thats why the u.s cannot stop producing Guns cos they have plenty to sell to the third world countries, to kill themselves.

well these ones look like National Security guns. Where those people wey no want make Nigeria dey peaceful?
However, I still think these guns are accurate, i mean they can pick my creamy breasts whereever they are.

garri fins.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2012
I like to have 2 of those machines the sss are holding.

Killing could be sweet sometimes when you have stainless mobile machine gun.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by bubadaniel13: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
Na wah oh....their task no easy oh..to dey perform all these functions no be joke oh...the SSS are not looking bad at all,there position suggests that they are well trained no be joke oh.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by Joeadamu86: 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
Oh my,oh my,please can someone help me secure a job with the SSS I like the way they to their things,I want to work with them I always see their men active on duty.Please if somebody can help I am interested I want to fight this evil BH for my dear country Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
@frontpage lawyer, you are wrong. The CIA and the SSS are not alike in many ways except 1. There only similarity is that they are both intelligence agencies. The CIA is responsible for foreign intelligence, while the SSS is responsible for domestic intelligence. All you wrote about the SSS is true, not so for the CIA. The agency responsible for high value protection in the united states is the SECRET SERVICE.
The nigerian SSS is widely the most versatile/ effective domestic intelligence agency in africa. With expertise in
Counter terrorism
Counter-insurgency
Protection of the president, vice, senate president, governors & the families
Anti-419
Anti-piracy
Intelligence gathering etc etc etc

The sss with far fewer operatives than the police or army ( infact not even up to 30% of the police) is engaged in all the conflicts in nigeria from north to south and her by far scored better successes than both the army and police combined in the war on terror in nigeria. The nigerian intelligence agency that is equivalent to the CIA, is coincidentally the nigerian intelligence agency (NIA).

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by FrontPageLawyer(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2012
Henry120: @frontpage lawyer, you are wrong. The CIA and the SSS are not alike in many ways except 1. There only similarity is that they are both intelligence agencies. The CIA is responsible for foreign intelligence, while the SSS is responsible for domestic intelligence. All you wrote about the SSS is true, not so for the CIA. The agency responsible for high value protection in the united states is the SECRET SERVICE.
The nigerian SSS is widely the most versatile/ effective domestic intelligence agency in africa. With expertise in
Counter terrorism
Counter-insurgency
Protection of the president, vice, senate president, governors & the families
Anti-419
Anti-piracy
Intelligence gathering etc etc etc

The sss with far fewer operatives than the police or army ( infact not even up to 30% of the police) is engaged in all the conflicts in nigeria from north to south and her by far scored better successes than both the army and police combined in the war on terror in nigeria. The nigerian intelligence agency that is equivalent to the CIA, is coincidentally the nigerian intelligence agency (NIA).

But the Central Intelligence Agency collects, evaluates, and disseminates vital information on political, military, economic, scientific, and other developments abroad needed to safeguard national security. They are also the agency that protects the president just like the SSS
Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by FrontPageLawyer(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
Joeadamu86: Oh my,oh my,please can someone help me secure a job with the SSS I like the way they to their things,I want to work with them I always see their men active on duty.Please if somebody can help I am interested I want to fight this evil BH for my dear country Nigeria.

enroll for a course at the institute of security studies Abuja. it could help.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by FrontPageLawyer(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
dtemidare: hmmmmm. see their gun.
Thats why the u.s cannot stop producing Guns cos they have plenty to sell to the third world countries, to kill themselves.

well these ones look like National Security guns. Where those people wey no want make Nigeria dey peaceful?
However, I still think these guns are accurate, i mean they can pick my creamy breasts whereever they are.

garri fins.

The guns the SSS agents are carrying is called IMI Tavor Tar-21 assault riffle produced by Israeli Military Industries

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by macnuel: 6:30am On Sep 06, 2012
FrontPageLawyer:

But the Central Intelligence Agency collects, evaluates, and disseminates vital information on political, military, economic, scientific, and other developments abroad needed to safeguard national security. They are also the agency that protects the president just like the SSS

Bros Frontpage, you ever hear of the United States Secret Service sha? Cos I don't understand your vibe.
Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by strangest(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2012
dtemidare: hmmmmm. see their gun.

garri fins.

Bros abeg, leave the U.S out of this matter, what the SSS men are holding are Assault Rifle from Isreal referred to as TAR 21...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by FrontPageLawyer(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2012
macnuel:

Bros Frontpage, you ever hear of the United States Secret Service sha? Cos I don't understand your vibe.

@macnuel, thanks. I was wrong earlier, The united States Secret Service has the responsibilities of Protecting, the current and former national leaders and their families, such as the President, past Presidents, Vice Presidents, presidential candidates, visiting heads of state, and foreign embassies just like our own SSS. But their initial responsibility was to investigate counterfeiting of US currency

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by dtemidare: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2012
strangest:

Bros abeg, leave the U.S out of this matter, what the SSS men are holding are Assault Rifle from Isreal referred to as TAR 21...

point of correction nobi bros na sis with action.
Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2012
Those American ones are not real....they're action figures for kids (toys). smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by BeraBera(f): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2012
Omo! That guy on face cap make sense oh. The guy too fine. See swagzzz!
That Ameriacn picture no be real. Action film be that

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
They look like some freaking marines.....Intelligence officers don't carry big guns like that smh..
Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
Brand_new: They look like some freaking marines.....Intelligence officers don't carry big guns like that smh..

In the US, Special agents uses Uzi submachine guns, but they have since been phased out, and replaced with HK MP5s and FN P90s these are BAD assault riffles, it is only the uniform intelligent officers that that carries pistol, same applies in Nigeria, special SSS agent uses TAR 21 assault riffles, you see them meters away from the president, while the intelligent agents close to him are allowed to carry SIG P228 & P229 pistol.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by strangest(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
dtemidare:

point of correction nobi bros na sis with action.

Point noted, can I have your phone number now?
Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
I believe you don`t need big guns for intelligence gathering. There are more sophisticated weapons than that.
Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by jumobi1(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
U really believe that's a pic of CIA officers?
Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by blacksta(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
comparing toys to humans na wa oo
Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by apala911: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
Scammmmm, big time
Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by GeneralJ(m): 12:03am On Feb 07, 2013
First of its action figures grin grin grin grin

Second those are not even americans they are russians stupid grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry
they have AK47 americans don't use Kalashnikov grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 07, 2013
@OP.. Pls show us a picture of u and Chris brown.
Re: Picture Of An SSS Agent Vs CIA Agent by dgitrader(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
this OP fall hand no be small. 90% of your writeup is incorrect.

how can u be comparing an homeland security service against a foreign service
you write about CIA and post pictures of europeans with RUSIAN AKs here

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan To Attend Achebe’s Funeral In Anambra / 2019: Why I Want To Be Nigeria’s President – Sule Lamido / I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.