Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't (1073 Views)

After Death Will Yorubas And Eboes Go To The Same Heaven / Why Is It That The People That Testified Didn't See The SAME Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2008
First and foremost, ."I am really weary of repeatedly trying to reason with you (bab787 and olabowale et al)", I am not interested in trying to win "a superficial victory" or a superficial argument about believes, instead I am interested in presenting facts, weblinks to the facts that can enable each and everyone to see why the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the only True God and why there is no other way to Him except through Christ.

Secondly please let us stop this PERSONALITY ATTACKS AND INSULTS, WE ALL DON'T HAVE TO INSULT EACH OTHER BEFORE WE PASS ACROSS EVIDENCES OF WHAT WE BELIEVE AND WHY WE BELIEVE IT, LET THE FACTS DO THE TALKING

Okay here I go, as a comparison Jesus Christ HAS PROMISED, GIVEN AND MADE READY FOR YOU, WAY TO HEAVEN, A PLACE IN HEAVEN .

Joh 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Joh 14:4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

yet neither "allah" nor "mohammed/mohammad" has promised you anything other than "Wine, Women and Sex" shocked

So ask youselfWould you rather believe someone (mohammed or mohammad) WHO CANNOT AND WHO DID NOT GIVE YOU A CERTAINTY OF THE TRUE HEAVEN AND HOW TO GET THERE

[b]Please Note:[/b]That one was born into a form of belief is not an excuse to continue in it, because the father would be judged separately from the child , you (muslims and others) have the opportunity of not continuing in the path of unbelieve in Christ.

Eze 18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
Eze 18:19 Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.
Eze 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
Eze 18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
Eze 18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

That one is an adult does not mean one is wise,

It is WISE for one to ask questions about what he was told to believe and also ask question about what he actually believes, lack of wisdom to do the right thing is not an excuse!

Jas 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Pro 13:20 He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.

Also, that a lot of people believe or do the same thing does not mean what they believe or do is true, please note that a lot of people where doing what they were doing yet only Noah and his family and the selected animals were saved. So that a lot of people are doing the same thing or that powerful people and important people are doing the same thing does not mean you should not ask yourself the question of why you yourself are doing it and whether or not you should continue to do it.

Do you know the good thing about my God, He is more than able to do exceedingly than I could ever ask for, and He is capable of fighting is own battles, I do not need to fight any battles for Him or force people to believe in Him
Psa 24:7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
Psa 24:8 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.

Faith is required , for the sake of explanation and reasoning let me tell you that there the there are physical (present day) proves of miracles, battles and fufillments of prophecies (Noah's Ark, Sodom and Gommorah, Isrealites Red Sea Crossing) of what the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has done as detailed by the bible. As such, IS IT NOT RISKY to just be dogmatic about WHAT YOU (muslims and others) CHOOSE TO WANT TO BELIEVE, instead of what you need to believe.

They physical evidences are there for you to check (you can check either in secret or in the open depending on your choice),,

SO PLEASE STOP TRYING TO GIVE FACE LIFE IDEAS AND FALSE BELIEVES THAT DON'T STAND UP TO MAN'S SCRUTINY, TALKLESS OF IT BEING ABLE TO STAND UP TO THE INFALLABITILTY OF GOD AND HIS WORD are all there for those who wish to sincerely scrutinize them.

Notice that God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob despite being the Lord God Almighty, gave Adam (and all men/women) a free will (the freedom of choice) so that he can choose to do or not do what he wants. Doesn't it sound contradictory that "certain false gods, try to force man to do their will (i.e. they the false gods try to make man do their will irrespective of what man's choice is"
Doesn't it sound weird and UNGODLY , that other gods (allah, , et al) makes it fundamental to kill, maim or destroy those that don't believe them.

Finally contrary to popular culture and opinion , Religion is man trying to please and seek God. Being a Christian means God was the one that sought out man , in other to save him (Christianity) (means that we are beneficiaries of the love and mercies of God, ). Christians are not the ones seeking God to please Him in other to be saved, on the contrary God is the One who knew that nothing that man would ever do would ever save Him, therefore HE GAVE HIMSELF AS THE SACRIFICIAL LAMB FOR THE REDEMPTION OF THE SIN OF MAN.

Tit 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

To the soul that is not at peace , whatever superficial victory or thing that is done on this thread or other threads is irrelevant, if you have ears, hear that:

Psa 1:1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
Psa 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Psa 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Psa 1:4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Psa 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
Psa 1:6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Everything (salvation of man) was finished on the cross, God did not send any other person to come and correct some fanthom mistakes "
Joh 19:28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
Joh 19:29 Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.
Joh 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

"
There has been many false prophets (mohammad, mohammed, guru maharaji, mormons, , etc) and false gods (dagon,allah, buddah, esu,oya, osun, sango, ogun, baal, sun god , diana) and unfortunately, there will still be, simply because they are a fufillment of things to come:

Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2008
First and foremost , I am sorry my post actually not centered on the topic of the thread.

Nonethless, one would have thought that Heaven as detailed by bible and Christ himself is true and straightforward and that the heaven (hell actually) as envisaged by islam and allah is not true and is not anyone would want to. Alas as evident in the world today various people have various "false notions of the true heaven".

Is it just a coincidence or mere absurdity that there is going to be SEX, in the heaven of the mormons (mormon gods having sex to produce spiritual babies), greeks mythology (sex between greek gods Zues et al) and islam (the occurence and reward of virgins to so called islamic matyrs "terrorists" actually). Why is it that these so called allah's heaven, greek god's heaven and mormon heaven have a common denominator of sexual perversion

The Biblical heaven is true based on the numerous evidences based on a few extracts of the contents of the first post, biblical evidences, spiritual powerlessness of islam (although they have physical violence and terrorism to provide themselves with physical firepower) and physical evidences of actual biblical events and fufilled biblical prophecies, fufilled in our time, before our time and after our time (e.g. rise and fall of Egypt, Persia, Rome, Alexander the Great, Babylon, Noah's Ark, Red Sea Crossing by Isrealites, Destruction of Sodom and Gommorah, Noah's Flood).

Heaven as spoken of in the bible is the true place to be
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 06, 2008
let me also add the "Baal" worshippers were also known for SEXUAL activities, hmmmmmmmm WHY DOES IT ALL (mormon,greek mythology, islam, baal) SOUND SO FAMILIAR grin
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by mukina2: 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2008
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by pilgrim1(f): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2008
SysUser:

Why is it that these so called allah's heaven, greek god's heaven and mormon heaven have a common denominator of sexual perversion

2 Peter 2:10, 14 & 19

But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness,
and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are
not afraid to speak evil of dignities. . .

Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin;
beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with
covetous practices; cursed children

While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants
of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he
brought in bondage.

If a lifestyle is so driven by sex, especially when that lifestyle seeks to justify its actions and motives by some "revelations", we should be on the alert.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2008
It seems muslims are always desperate to point out similarities between the bible and the quran (as a means of lending credence to their own believe), and yet at the same (via a perverted sense of logic) claim that the differences between the bible and the quran (or their own belief system) proves that the quran (or their own believe system) is true.

It would help for people to understand that it if "mere similarities" was the criteria to know the authenticity between two beliefs then , (just like the atheist would want to believe) , mormons,christians, muslims etc are one and the same. Yet this is very, very,very,very far from the truth.

Method of similarities is simply the one means by which the devil has been deceiving a lot of people since creation, the method implies that (using the actual truth) mix the truth with a little bit of lie and then give out the summation as a new and previosly unknown truth (e.g. 99% truth + 1% lie) (an effective Rat poision can be made from 99.99% food and 0.01% poison, the Rat would not know the difference, yet that difference is enough to kill it).

pilgrim.1:

brought in bondage.

If a lifestyle is so driven by sex, especially when that lifestyle seeks to justify its actions and motives by some "revelations", we should be on the alert.

Your bible extract above simply sums up what islam is all about, A MEANS TO SATISFY SEXUAL AND FLESH DESIRES WHILE AT THE SAME TIME USE A FACADE OF (ALLAH GIVEN) MORALITY RULES TO JUSTIFY THEIR ACTIONS,
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by babs787(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2008
@sysuser

Quote from: pilgrim.1 on Yesterday at 08:15:14 PM

brought in bondage.

Your bible extract above simply sums up what islam is all about, A MEANS TO SATISFY SEXUAL AND FLESH DESIRES WHILE AT THE SAME TIME USE A FACADE OF (ALLAH GIVEN) MORALITY RULES TO JUSTIFY THEIR ACTIONS,

I laugh when I read how christians misunderstood and misinterprete bible in order to satisfy themselves.

Now, please do read that verse from the beginning to the end and tell me who they were referring to. You cant just come ang give your own meaning to any biblical verse just because you claimed to be a christian.

cool
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2008
babs787:

@sysuser

I laugh when I read how christians misunderstood and misinterprete bible in order to satisfy themselves.

Now, please do read that verse from the beginning to the end and tell me who they were referring to. You can't just come ang give your own meaning to any biblical verse just because you claimed to be a christian.

cool

Hmm, you are really good at the ART of DIVERSION,

There is nothing being misinterpreted here what the bible says is EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS.

Interpretation is a subjective matter (cus the interpreted meaning depends on the person giving the interpretation.)

unlike quran, Christians don't have to cramm, the bible.

As far as the Bible is concerned, Christians are expected to STUDY (meaning: a detailed critical inspection) and MEDIDATE (meaning: to reflect deeply on a subject and also meaning: to think intently and at length for spiritual purposes) on what they have studied.

So even though I think you are obviously (consciously or unconsciously) trying your best to divert away from the issues raised in post, you just replied to , I would advise you to try and quote each issue and then give a straight answer to each issue quoted

That way you don't have to dismiss everything without actually answer it (like you have just done)
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2008
From the ten commandments it is written that:

Exo 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

It is written that a man is to marry only one woman, (now don't give me the excuse that other people Abraham, Jacob etc, had more than one wife. At least via some of the descendants of Ishmeal today we can see the kind of polygamist hatred against the Isrealites). Isaac, father of Jacob had only Rebecca as wife (one wife). So because others do it does not mean it is right.

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Mat 19:1 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan;
Mat 19:2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there.
Mat 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
Mat 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
Mat 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Mat 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Mat 19:7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
Mat 19:8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
Mat 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

The

brought in bondage.

which was quoted by Pilmgrim.1 is applicable to islam and muslims,

1. islam permits the committing of adultery via the marrying of more than one wife.
2. islam via the marrying of more than one wife (adultery) obviously permitts disobedience of one of the ten commandements
3. islam is just like the quotation " While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. "

Need I say more grin cheesy cool tongue
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by belloti(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2008
I always thought christian dont believe in heaven but then that was how they potray themselves. The Absolute truth is that ONLY muslims goes to heaven, all other acts of paganism in whichever name is destined for HELL.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by wendymanda: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2008
Is that why Muslims blow themselves and others up, in the quest for heaven? Give me a break.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by ismailys20: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2008
PERMIT ME TO TALK ABOUT THE MUSLIMS PARADISE( HEAVEN)

HERE ARE SOME EXCERPTS
ENJOY IT

Surah: 2. al-Baqara

25. But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness that their portion is Gardens beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom they say: "Why this is what we were fed with before" for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions (pure and holy); and they abide therein (for ever).

133. Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord and for a garden whose width is that (of the whole) of the heavens and of the earth prepared for the righteous.
Surah: 6. al-a`raf

43. And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury; beneath them will be rivers flowing; and they shall say: "Praise be to Allah Who hath guided us to this (felicity): never could we have found guidance had it not been for the guidance of Allah: indeed it was the truth that the apostles of our Lord brought unto us." And they Shall hear the cry: "Behold! the garden before you! Ye have been made its inheritors for your deeds (of righteousness)."

44. The companions of the garden will call out to the companions of the fire: "We have indeed found the promises of our Lord to us true: have you also found your Lord's promises true?" They shall say "yes"; but a crier shall proclaim between them: "the curse of Allah is on the wrong- doers;
Surah: 13. ar-Ra'd

23. Gardens of perpetual bliss: they shall enter there as well as the righteous among their fathers their spouses and their offspring: and angels shall enter unto them from every gate (with the salutation):

35. The parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised! beneath if flow rivers: perpetual is the enjoyment thereof and the shade therein: such is the End of the Righteous; and the End of Unbelievers is the Fire.
Surah: 15. al-Hijr

45. The righteous (will be) amid Gardens and fountains (of clear-flowing water).

46. (Their greeting will be): "Enter ye here in Peace and Security."

47. And We shall remove from their hearts any lurking sense of injury: (they will be) brothers (joyfully) facing each other on thrones (of dignity).

48. There no sense of fatigue shall touch them nor shall they (ever) be asked to leave
Surah: 37. as-Saaffaat

40. But the sincere (and devoted) servants of Allah

41. For them is a Sustenance Determined

42. Fruits (Delights) and they (shall enjoy) honor and dignity.

43. In Gardens of Felicity.

44. Facing each other on Thrones (of dignity):

45. Round will be passed to them a Cup from a clear-flowing fountain

46. Crystal-white of a taste delicious to those who drink (thereof)

47. Free from headiness; nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom.

48. And beside them will be chaste women; restraining their glances with big eyes (of wonder and beauty).

49. As if they were (delicate) eggs closely guarded.

50. Then they will turn to one another and question one another.

51. One of them will start the talk and say: "I had an intimate companion (on the earth)

52. "Who used to say `What! art thou amongst those who bear witness to the truth (of the Message)?

53. " `When we die and become dust and bones shall we indeed receive rewards and punishments?'"

54. (A voice) said: "Would ye like to look down?"

55. He looked down and saw him in the midst of the Fire.

56. He said: "By Allah! thou wast little short of bringing me to perdition!

57. "Had it not been for the Grace of my Lord I should certainly have been among those brought (there)!

58. "Is it (the case) that we shall not die

59. "Except our first death and that we shall not be punished?"

60. Verily this is the supreme achievement!

61. For the like of this let all strive who wish to strive.
AND MANY MORE
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2008
belloti:

I always thought christian don't believe in heaven but then that was how they potray themselves. The Absolute truth is that ONLY muslims goes to heaven, all other acts of paganism in whichever name is destined for HELL.

Belloti is back with his usual pretended ignorance and hypocrisy . . . The absolute truth is in Surah 19:71 . . . ALL muslims go down into hell by allah's irreversible decree. Continue decieving urselves about a non-existent "heaven".

Ismailys perhaps forgot to read the above quote in his quran. . . muslims and their penchant for selective reasoning.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2008
@davidylan, how are you Stay Blessed in Jesus Name.

Belloti is back with his usual pretended ignorance and hypocrisy . . . The absolute truth is in Surah 19:71 . . . ALL muslims go down into hell by allah's irreversible decree. Continue decieving urselves about a non-existent "heaven".

By the way for people like me who don't know what was in that Surah 19:71, please kindly expose it for all to see.

Additionally also @ismailys20, these following quotes from your post,

48. And beside them will be chaste women; restraining their glances with big eyes (of wonder and beauty).

once again , you yourself , reveal references to to sexual perversion that is being looked forward to by muslims in their allah heaven grin

, hmmm, CHASTE WOMEN , is eveything about sex and wine for you guys.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by babs787(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2008
@sysuser

From the ten commandments it is written that:

Exo 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

It is written that a man is to marry only one woman, (now don't give me the excuse that other people Abraham, Jacob etc, had more than one wife. At least via some of the descendants of Ishmeal today we can see the kind of polygamist hatred against the Isrealites). Isaac, father of Jacob had only Rebecca as wife (one wife). So because others do it does not mean it is right.

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Mat 19:1 And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan;
Mat 19:2 And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there.
Mat 19:3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
Mat 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
Mat 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Mat 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
Mat 19:7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
Mat 19:8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
Mat 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

The

brought in bondage.

Why are you confusing yourself with the issue of polygamy. Are you saying that Abraham, Jacob etc were wrong?

An assigmment for you please:

Serve me a verse where Jesus or any of the prophets said that you shouldnt marry than one wife and it is also a sin to do that?

which was quoted by Pilmgrim.1 is applicable to islam and muslims,

1. islam permits the committing of adultery via the marrying of more than one wife.
2. islam via the marrying of more than one wife (adultery) obviously permitts disobedience of one of the ten commandements
3. islam is just like the quotation " While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. "

Need I say more

Kindly go to this link and learn more about polygamy, why it is allowed etc rather than typing what you have not knowledge of.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-16387.576.html

When you are through, get in touch
cool
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2008
SysUser:

@davidylan, how are you Stay Blessed in Jesus Name.

By the way for people like me who don't know what was in that Surah 19:71, please kindly expose it for all to see.

sorry for the delay dear, i see NONE of the muslims has been kind enough to supply that verse they so want to pretend does not exist. Here it is:
There will be no one of you who will not enter it (Hell).
This was an inevitable decree of your Lord.
Afterwards he may save some of the pious, God-fearing Muslims out of the burning fire.
-- Sura 19:71-72
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2008
Mr babs787 , I must tell you that really Wisdom is profitable to direct,

Quotes from your statements are:

Why are you confusing yourself with the issue of polygamy. Are you saying that Abraham, Jacob etc were wrong?

Serve me a verse where Jesus or any of the prophets said that you shouldnt marry than one wife and it is also a sin to do that?

Why do you sometimes ask questions like : "SHOW ME THIS , " "SHOW ME THAT, " "PROVE TO ME THIS, " "PROVE TO ME THAT, ", even the truth is that (provided you are sincere about finding out about the truth) a few people have giving you answers and links to answers to questions, on certain posts and threads. Yet you seem to keep asking supposedly similar questions (to those above) even when answers to those question were already giving to you.

Nonetheless, let me answer your quoted question.

Now if you are truthfull about the fact, you would see and realise that Jesus (i.e. Jesus of the bible, not the jesus of allah) talked one man and one woman in the following bible verses:

In answer to your rather , suprising question of

Now I want to comedial (hmm is there a word like that grin), Since it seems to "wrongly think you know and understand the bible" I will answer you question by saying asking you a question that goes like this:

Although I still believe mohammed is a false prophet and a chronic liar and peadophile , yet just for the sake of reasoning, can you please also "Show me a place, where command you were commanded to make that you sleep only at night and wake up only in the morning"

YET IS IT NOT FUNNY THAT THERE IS AN UNCONSCIOUS UNDERSTANDING THAT ONE IS SUPPOSED SLEEP AT NIGHT AND WAKE UP IN THE MORNING,

, undecided
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2008

There will be no one of you who will not enter it (Hell).
This was an inevitable decree of your Lord.
Afterwards he may save some of the pious, God-fearing Muslims out of the burning fire.
-- Sura 19:71-72

Thank you davidylan, for the verse.

Really reading this verse alone should be enough to convince any sincere and right think muslim that the following is true:

1. That the god (allah) that they are serving is the devil or his demons in disguise

2. That the god they are serving as plainly stated it that most (if not all) of them are going to hell.

, beats me to ask that , whatelse are muslims looking for and waiting for before they understand that:

1. No matter what they do, allah has not, cannot and will not guarantee them , Heaven (where Jesus Christ is) or Salvation

2. The only guarantee they have is that most (if not all) of them would end up in Hell and later the Lake of Fire

Wow, that verse is certainly a secret , no wonder there are violent reactions when a "muslim labelled infidel" (who sometimes can be a Bible believing, Heaven going Christian), publicly exposes or try to publicly expose the lies in the quran and islam.

Davidylan Thanks once again,

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Public Service Announcement
Information to those people who might have wrongly thought that I am female, NO I am not a Female.

I AM A MALE.

the username SysUser , simply means , System User
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2008
44. Facing each other on Thrones (of dignity):

45. Round will be passed to them a Cup from a clear-flowing fountain

46. Crystal-white of a taste delicious to those who drink (thereof)

47. Free from headiness; nor will they suffer intoxication therefrom.

49. As if they were (delicate) eggs closely guarded.

50. Then they will turn to one another and question one another.

51. One of them will start the talk and say: "I had an intimate companion (on the earth)

from the poster above,why is it all about rivers of liquor and succulent high bossomed females for sexcapades.
Is that all you folks look forward to?
what do the females get since allah missed that one out,do they get 72 men with ever turgid "abunna"
believe me that would not impress the average woman.
72 Hot bearded men  and rivers of liquor,God save that woman since allah can't
she is in for a rendezvous of a lifetime.

well Muhammad said majority of the Muslim women end up in hell fire anyways for not pleasing their husbands and for the deficiency in their intelligence,they may have a better deal from the ones that have to deal with 72 randy men and there are just 24 hours in a day.
Lord have mercy
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by focused(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2008
@poster :

Definitely Christians heaven is different.

Muslims are not going to heaven unless they repent and accept God into their lives. The muslims heaven (sorry hell fire) they are promised seventy virgins if they commit suicide attacks and kill as many christians (who they see as their arch rivals) and people of other faiths.

Carrying out suicide attacks will only accelerate their entry into hell fire which is prepared for the devil and his servants. Acting like psycotic donkeys and propagating their Islamic religion with force or death threat , will accelerate their entry into hell fire. The satanic spirit of Islam have hardened their spirit, that they cannot see. I pray they see the truth.

This is the true concept of Heaven :

1). Heaven is a place of happiness - "God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away" (Revelation 21:4).

2). In heaven God will dwell with man - "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God" (Revelation 21:3).

3). No sin will be allowed there - "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" (Revelation 21:cool.

4). No night there - "And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof " (Revelation 21:23).

5). Heaven's New Jerusalem - is an unspeakable beauty, a city and streets of gold, gates of pearl, and precious stones (Revelation 21:10-21).

6). A righteous person or a true Christian (is someone who makes Jesus Lord and Savior of their life) will go to heaven at death -"We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord" (2 Corinthians 5:cool.

7). Christians will live with Jesus in heaven - Jesus said, "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also" (John 14:2-3).

cool. The reunion of Christian loved ones - "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).

9). A Christian's eternal inheritance - "To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you" (1 Peter 1:4).

10). God's saints (Christians) will reign - And they shall reign forever and forever. (See Revelation 22:3-5).
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by quinofhart(f): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2008
hmm good question. i wonder thesame thing too, undecided
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2008
Al Hadis, Vol. 4, p. 172, No. 34
Ali reported that the Apostle of Allah said, "There is in Paradise a market wherein there will be no buying or selling, but will consist of men and women. When a man desires a beauty, he will have intercourse with them."
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by focused(m): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2008
  from the poster above,why is it all about rivers of liquor and succulent high bossomed females for sexcapades.
Is that all you folks look forward to?
what do the females get since allah missed that one out,do they get 72 men with ever turgid "abunna"
believe me that would not impress the average woman.
72 Hot bearded me  and rivers of liquor,God save that woman since allah can't
she is in for a rendezvous of a lifetime.

well Muhammad said majority of the Muslim women end up in hell fire anyways for not pleasing their husbands and for the deficiency in their intelligence,they may have a better deal from the ones that have to deal with 72 randy men and there are just 24 hours in a day.
Lord have mercy
C

@Nwando :

You are so funny  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing.

Could this be the reason why the muslims are carrying out suicide bombing with passion ? God have mercy and God will continue to save us from the hands of psychotic donkeys (Amen)
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2008
Koran 78:31
As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph. Theirs shall be gardens and vineyards, and high- bosomed virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup.

Koran 37:40-48
, They will sit with bashful, dark-eyed virgins, as chaste as the sheltered eggs of ostriches.

Koran 44:51-55
, Yes and We shall wed them to dark-eyed houris. (beautiful virgins)

Koran 52:17-20
, They shall recline on couches ranged in rows. To dark-eyed houris (virgins) we shall wed them, 

Koran 55:56-57
In them will be[b] bashful virgins neither man nor Jinn will have touched before[/b].Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?"

Koran 55:57-58
Virgins as fair as corals and rubies. Then which of the favours of your Lord will you deny ?"

Koran 56:7-40
, We created the houris (the beautiful women) and made them virgins, loving companions for those on the right hand,  "

Koran 55:70-77
"In each there shall be virgins chaste and fair,  Dark eyed virgins sheltered in their tents whom neither man nor Jin will have touched before, 

That is the Islamic heaven,what on earth do the women get.
see focused posting for what Christ promises,only a perverted man would choose the Islamic paradise.
A paradise with little 9 year old girls for sex
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2008
, well a few of what were stated as responses by people , should be enough to help a muslims see the light, (but unfortunately it is known that a hardened heart is not the easily persuaded) (even Pharaoh's First born had to be killed before he decided to let the isrealites go, )

I really hope , most muslims don't lose too much before they realise the deceit of islam and the truth of Christ.
Re: Do Christians And Muslims Have The Same Heaven : Frankly No! They Don't by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2008
focused:

@Nwando :

You are so funny  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I can't stop laughing.

Could this be the reason why the muslims are carrying out suicide bombing with passion ? God have mercy and God will continue to save us from the hands of psychotic donkeys (Amen)

My brother biko laugh if you're so moved.
The picture is a funny one.
I hope Allah has a "chemist" full of panadol and oxycontin,those muslim girls with 72 men will need it.
It should be taken for granted that allah must have some able jinns certified in first aid and CPR
The girls may need to be resuscitated from time to time.
It's no easy job for one woman to service 72 men.

(1) (Reply)

Is Obama The Antichrist? / Was God Too Lazy Or Careless To Write The Scriptures Himself ? / Manage, Grow And Analyze Your Church With Church+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.