Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

A Letter To K-solo's Wife- Written By Kelly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Letter To K-solo's Wife- Written By Kelly (1308 Views)

Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio / K-Solo & Wife: Our Fight Was A Publicity Stunt / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To K-solo's Wife- Written By Kelly by amakaikeng(f): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
Dear Olori K-solo,

I hear you are back with your husband. I also heard you claimed that everything was staged; I mean, the whole episode of domestic violence was a prank for the sole purpose of entertainment. I heard you cooked up this farce so you could tell who your true friends really are. The blood marks on your face was extreme makeup. And you’ll be shooting the movie of this joke you pulled on all of us very soon; it will feature Funke Akindele Oloyede.

Woman, are you on cheap crack? How dare you insult our intelligence? We saw the bruises, Kikelomo. We followed your rage on twitter, blogs and tabloids. You claimed K-solo was a washing-machine-throwing, range-rover-begging, belly-punching-trying-to-kill-the-baby partner; we saw the pictures and we were vexed; we sought for justice on your behalf, and we stood solidly behind you and your battered face. You fanned our appetite for war and revenge.

But…we know what happened, Kike. This is Nigeria, and we know what goes on when the doors are locked. You see I live in a part of Lagos where wives have the silliest smiles on when they step out of their homes; they wear too much make-up to cover deep-seated insecurities that they wish not to share with anyone lest they are ridiculed. They rendezvous in the best parts of the city, and then come home to a man who is never interested in having any conversation – his fist does all the talking. And so I stay awake all night as the blows and scream of these women trouble my sleep.

You are one of them – those very insecure lot whose idea of an idyllic life is centred around a man. He doesn’t have to be anything special – just a penis and enough semen to make babies, and you’d gladly stay under his umbrella even though it is poked with holes and the rains still come to torment you.....

continue to read the rest of this very interesting letter at http://amakaikenga..com/2012/09/a-letter-of-k-solos-wife.html

Re: A Letter To K-solo's Wife- Written By Kelly by emilyone(f): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
thats her cup of garri.
Re: A Letter To K-solo's Wife- Written By Kelly by tjskii(f): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2012
Come wetin come consain kelly for d matter,d woman is willing to continue being k solo's punching bag,allow her,shez an adult and shud be left to make her own decisions and face watever consequences therein. undecided

(1) (Reply)

J-martins Gets Music Ambassador Awards. / Photo: Banky W's D**k stands in Public..Can't Watch,Lol! / Justin Bieber Drinks African Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.