Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio (13534 Views)

Tunde And Wunmi Obe Celebrate 29 Years Of Friendship And 19 Years Of Marriage / Tiwa Savage Begs Tunde & Wunmi Obe For Marriage Advice (Video,Pics) / Dj Young Money Signed To K-nation Entertainment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by contactmorak: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
Nigerian A-list producer cum artiste, K-Solo released a new viral single this weekend titled "Yayi" featuring CDQ. However, a video Wunmi Obe, one half of singing couple, Tunde and Wunmi Obe dancing to the beautiful song was released online a while ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs_T1PLkrsg
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by CR77(f): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2015
My follow nairaland have a blessed Sunday

#FTC

3 Likes

Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by Richie0974: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2015
So watz special about that....it was just 4 sm seconds self...smh
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2015
I don't believe I wasted my data on this..... Spits!

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by Tellnig: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Na news be this?
Which song me never dance to, i no reach fp o,
Well KONNTINU..

My signature is for you peeps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by holluwai(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Okay o
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by phransix147(m): 8:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Ok
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2015
I like this woman.
Tellnig:
Tutg
debolly:
I must comment on by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by Eliza5050(f): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2015
I hope dis song is not about praises for dat longthroat politician "yayi" who his posters flooded Lagos like fake rain?
I go hear the song one day.
I Comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by angelo5uk(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2015
Omo nairaland is messed up.
Worse pass that yeye Linda Ikeji blog self..
NA so so rubbish dey make front page these days.
We need a new forum that would take us back to the old nairaland where real issues were amdiscussed.. Not all these rubbish we see these days

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by otijah(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2015
Ok wetin u want make we com do nw @op
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by cuteloaded: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2015
Join the world largest free browsing
website and say good bye to
subscription...
Learn how to activate your ETISALAT
sim for free unlimited call @
www.cuteloaded..com
How to subscribe to MONTHLY MTN BIS
with 50naira @
www.cuteloaded..com
How to use whats freely every month
using MTN SIM @ www.cuteloaded.
.com
Glo unlimited browsing for ipad,pc,android
and java @
www.cuteloaded..com
MTN free recharge card cheat codes @
www.cuteloaded..com
Airtel free browsing cheat @
www.cuteloaded..com
Glo free unlimited browsing for 36months
now available @ www.cuteloaded..com
Don't miss this opportunity.
browse free with your pc, phone, iPhone
or Android with all networks @
www.cuteloaded..com
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by Tellnig: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2015
handsomeclouds:

Eya pele
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by decode55(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2015
Who is a wunmi obey? And what is a ksolo?
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Before nko?
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by DankemzI(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2015
H
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by Aregs(m): 8:55am On Jun 21, 2015
Ok, I go comment when I get back from church

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by cuteloaded: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2015
Join the world largest free browsing
website and say good bye to
subscription...
Learn how to activate your ETISALAT
sim for free unlimited call @
www.cuteloaded..com
How to subscribe to MONTHLY MTN BIS
with 50naira @
www.cuteloaded..com
How to use whats freely every month
using MTN SIM @ www.cuteloaded.
.com
Glo unlimited browsing for ipad,pc,android
and java @
www.cuteloaded..com
MTN free recharge card cheat codes @
www.cuteloaded..com
Airtel free browsing cheat @
www.cuteloaded..com
Glo free unlimited browsing for 36months
now available @ www.cuteloaded.
.com
Don't miss this opportunity.
browse free with your pc, phone, iPhone
or Android with all networks @
www.cuteloaded..com
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by loomer: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2015
All these nigerian songs sha
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by StevenBergy: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2015
[size=13pt]Do I even know any Yayi ?.. Please give us better updates jare...

BTW, the MTN BBLITED plan is still working and rocking on PC... Send BBLITED to 21600 (costs #70 0nly) and download the simple server here - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2014/11/get-3gb-for-100-naira-to-browse-on-your-pc-with-mtn-simple-server.html then start enjoying unlimited browsing and downloads.[/size]
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by bastien: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2015
OK oh #TheLastShip
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by johnshagb(m): 8:58am On Jun 21, 2015
Best reply to this thread is 'OK' and I can see a lot of NL agree with me

bastien:
OK oh #TheLastShip
mantaru:
ok
Aregs:
Ok, I go comment when I get back from church
phransix147:
Ok
holluwai:
Okay o
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by ikombe: 8:58am On Jun 21, 2015
CR77:
Where d video dey nah

#FTC
look well undecided

by the way, ur baby looks cute wink

1 Like

Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 21, 2015
if this happens in ur village, kindly relocate. this can only happen in agbor delta state

Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by ultrazone(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2015
hqhqh
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by CR77(f): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Thank man
ikombe:
look well undecided

by the way, ur baby looks cute wink
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by condralbede(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Our dog just gv birth to goatgrin
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by psychologist(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2015
Nonsensical nonsense

Dude below me I can decide to poo on your head now grin
Re: Wunmi Obey Dance To K-solo's 'yayi' In The Studio by rattlesnake(m): 9:02am On Jun 21, 2015
And so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayobami Ewaoluwa Visits Orphanage Home With Food Stuffs To Mark Birthday / Actress Tonto Dikeh Slams Ladies Who Mock Single Mothers / Ebiere Agwu Graduates From Discipleship Training Institute (DTI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.