Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,546 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

We Help You Get What You Want! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Help You Get What You Want! (522 Views)

We Help You Register Your Business With Corporate Affairs Commission / We Help U Register Ur Business With CAC / We Help You Fund Your Okpay,payza,perfect Money,2checkout Buy On Ebay,amazon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Help You Get What You Want! by SLEYRACHI: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
WE ARE THE NEW DEVELOPING SET OF BRAND THAT HELP YOU IN FINDING OUT YOUR REQUIRED STUFF ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME, WE DELIVER IN TIME TO ANYBODY.
ALL YOU TO DO NOW IS TO LET US TO KNOW OF YOUR NEEDS, AND LEAVE THE REST FOR US TO HELP YOU SORT IT OUT. WE ARE TRYING TO EXPAND OUR NETWORK TO THOSE THAT NEED IT, WE CHARGE NOTHING OR WE JUST NEED YOU TO DO IS REQUEST AND WE GET THE THINGS YOU NEED AND IF BY CHANCE WE THAT YOUR REQUEST WE REFER YOU TO WHERE YOU CAN GET IT, I MEAN THE VERY BEST PLACE.

QUICKLY SEND YOUR REQUEST TO sleyrachikings@yahoo.com for infos and your request.
thank you!
Re: We Help You Get What You Want! by gnachu2: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
first class correct guy just pulling ur legs. No vex
Re: We Help You Get What You Want! by hottprince: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
gnachu2: first class i.d.i.o.t
You are a scally wag.The first thing I did was to seek the indulgence of the OP.before continuin.
Thd only way I can make a complain is to reply to an existing thread.
So you see my dear friend.YOU ARE THE FOOL grin grin grin
Re: We Help You Get What You Want! by naijacutee(f): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
hottprince: @OP sorry 4 usin ur thread for this.
MODS what's goin on I cant post new topics.It keeps sayin SERVER OVERWHELMED.

@seun I've been complanin for long bout ds problem n yet no solution.I knw its nt easy runnin a forum.But at least try n find a solution.
Thanks

Please, just wait a while before posting. I think it might be to do with the timing of your posts. Sorry about this.

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Liabilities To Asset Generating Passive Income. Daily Gauranteed / N300,000 Investment / Find Worlds Biggest Buyer In A Click For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.