Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

We Help You Fund Your Okpay,payza,perfect Money,2checkout Buy On Ebay,amazon. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Help You Fund Your Okpay,payza,perfect Money,2checkout Buy On Ebay,amazon. (1220 Views)

Buy/Fund Your Perfect Money, Web Money, Payza, Okpay And Paypal Account / Buy From EBAY, Amazon - Nigeria, Pay In Naira ... With Pics / Let Me Help You Fund Your Tipico Betting Account.and Other Foreign Bet Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Help You Fund Your Okpay,payza,perfect Money,2checkout Buy On Ebay,amazon. by anex4real: 3:32am On Jul 08, 2013
After undergoing alot of stress with paypal still they didn't allow nigerians to use their service, liberty reserve was also shut down limiting our online payment processor. But good news is here you can now use OKPAY,PAYZA,PERFECT MONEY for your online payment. This is where I come in so many Nigerians are having problem funding their account with the above company but the good news is I will help you fund your account.
I charge 5% of the amount you want to fund your account with.
I also help people to purchase goods on ebay and amazon you can contact me at
anex4real@gmail.com
Re: We Help You Fund Your Okpay,payza,perfect Money,2checkout Buy On Ebay,amazon. by anex4real: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
you can also reach us on this number 08141163121.
Re: We Help You Fund Your Okpay,payza,perfect Money,2checkout Buy On Ebay,amazon. by anex4real: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
Thanks hope you are satisfied

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up A Table Water Production Plant In Nigeria / Best Quality Customized Wristbands.... @ The Google Store / Mototrbo Motorola Hand Held DP4801 Dealer In Lagos Abuja PHC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.