Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,462 members, 7,826,761 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe (13420 Views)

Heavy Gunfight At Bajoga Town In Gombe Since 5am / Bomb Blasts And Gunfire In Kano (Airtel Office & Mallam Kato Square) / Fresh Blasts And Gunfire Heard In Kano Today, Tuesday 24th Jan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by Princesaha: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
Please dis G4 nonsense should stop and lets contribute to the topic. Am pleading cos anytime i see G4 mentioned, it luks as if u dudes are mocking/referring to me. For the past one week now, it has been my major food with mama yomi's egusi soup to taste. Pls i plead once again, have mercy on the highly reverred prince of the G4 republic. Thanks 4 ur co-operation and understanding.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by maigaskiya1: 12:06am On Sep 06, 2012
bcomputer101: .
Yes, A̶̲̥̅♏ from Nigeria where the Northern side ȋ̝̊̅§ a training ground for those who need seven virgins †̥ dis-virgin.
for heavens sake who tel dis morons say dm dy furnicate 4 heaven
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by simeonism: 12:29am On Sep 06, 2012
As God arrested saul on his way 2 damascus, so shall he arrest all those dat have vowed 2 make nigeria ungovernable.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by ourdailygarri: 12:40am On Sep 06, 2012
GARRISON2: i hope shehu shaGARI and alhaji maiGARI are hearing this.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by xhoji: 1:08am On Sep 06, 2012
[quote author=Yabayakaka]Am presently in gombe nw.....nothing is happening hia nw.....its jux a rumour.[/quote. maybe u live in dukku or kaltungo.its nt a rumour,i had to turn bak when i heard d gun shots on my way to the government office road to pik my laptop.people started running around but i cant confirm any casualty as i had to fire my car bak to tumfere
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by xhoji: 1:15am On Sep 06, 2012
its nt a rumour at all.it happened at the check point from cross to the government office road,near the phcn office.i ad to turn bak at the round about close to the chek point wen they started shooting.cant confirm casualties or a bomb blast.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by ASOROCK419: 2:16am On Sep 06, 2012
Naija, BIAFRANS are hailing thee.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by Digriz(m): 3:43am On Sep 06, 2012
GARRISON2: i hope shehu shaGARI and alhaji maiGARI are hearing this.
including u GARRIson.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by kaeto(m): 4:20am On Sep 06, 2012
Where are the bornu elders and elites, tunde bakare, hell rufai, junaid and their co i.diots, they won't speak the hell up now , the guys being killed are not worth living , right? Hypocrysy and bitterness, useless elites...
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by timilehing(m): 5:17am On Sep 06, 2012
ifihearam: You people have started commenting without confirmation.....who has confirmed it
Do u stil need to confirm bomb blast again in northern nigeria? Its a daily expectation
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by gabito100(m): 5:37am On Sep 06, 2012
We are in the last days, anything can happen.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by Duxe(f): 5:39am On Sep 06, 2012
undecided akpeeene!!

Wether its rumour or not..RIP 2 d dead! Abi wetin i go talk again?
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by likitaboka(f): 6:38am On Sep 06, 2012
It is true it's not a rumor telecom around cross area close to where i live is their target gunshot and explosions everywhere am presently in gombe
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by Godsave9ja: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2012
Boko Haram take note!!! Nigerians governments have no plan to rebuild the bombed areas, this is because if they do their loot money will be too small. remember those places remain like that till thy kingdom come.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by Icterus(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2012
Yes, i can confirm dat dia's ws a blast in gombe and sporadic gunshots were heard, though details are nt available as to their target n casualty. Bt its believed that the prison ws their target
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by 5alive(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2012
Pls how does this rumour stop d printing of 5000 naira note

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by franchizy(m): 7:49am On Sep 06, 2012
This Nairaland is full wit kids who do not understand d meaning of a post at all. U were asked to confirm an information but rather than confirm, see how everybody is comenting 4 wat they are not sure of. Rumour mongers and Educated illitrates
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by dnawah(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2012
Let not be thinking of went it will stop,but when it will escalate!these are the end of days.the coming of the son of man is near.
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by dnawah(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2012
Let not be thinking of went it will stop,but when it will escalate!these are the end of days.the coming of the son of man is near.START GETTING READY 4 PASTURE
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by SeunshackGarri: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2012
CONFIRMED!!!

I just called a former colleague in Gombe and she said there were 2 blasts, one yesterday and the other on Monday. The Monday blast was close to a popular restaurant known as 'Delta Kitchen', while the blast yesterday was at the centre of Gombe, known as 'Cross'. It's the intersection of the 2major roads in the city and close to the Government house. Also it is always highly populated as there is a market closeby. No confirmation of casualties yet (if any). Updates will be provided as they become available.

#Garri is not a swear word.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2012
Unconfirmed
Re: Bomb Blasts And Gunfight In Gombe by sharubutu(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2012
[quote
author=dnawah]Let not be thinking of went it will stop,but when it will
escalate!these are the end of days.the coming of the son of man is
near.START GETTING READY 4 PASTURE[/quote]

Jesus wept!
PASTURE or RAPTURE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Abduct German In Adamawa / Starving Rivers Pensioners Cry Out To Amaechi To Pay Their 3 Month Arrears / I’m With Atiku – APC Chieftain, Kwande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.