Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

How A Married Man I Met On BBM Almost Finished Me With Sex And Drugged Drinks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How A Married Man I Met On BBM Almost Finished Me With Sex And Drugged Drinks (1638 Views)

VIDEO; Popular Prophet Caught On Top A Married Woman [PHOTO] / Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach / 17 Yrs Old Unilag Student Dies After Her Boyfriend Drugged Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Married Man I Met On BBM Almost Finished Me With Sex And Drugged Drinks by otexbaba(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
This is another story though the lady survived of meeting internet dudes,i think this is enough lesson for the ladies out there even planning to go to a date with a nobody that you never knew or met before

When Cynthia (the lady killed in the hotel room in Festac, Lagos) surfaced on the internet and various news media, I was scared and it brought back a whole lot of memories to me and also served as and eye opener. Many people castigated and criticised Cynthia (may her gentle soul rest in peace), but my point is, it could have been anybody, anybody at all.
read more - http://giditrend.com/how-a-married-man-i-met-on-bbm-almost-finished-me-with-sex-and-drugged-drinks/
source - www.giditrend.com

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About Circle Lens / What Will Happen To Nairaland If Seun Osewa Dies? / Nigerian Doctors Break Guinness Book Of Records By Removing Fibroid From A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.