Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Patience Jonathan's Message From Recovery Bed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Message From Recovery Bed! (983 Views)

Ex-President Jonathan's Message & Wishes To Muslims / President Jonathan's Message Ahead Of Tomorrows Election. / Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation (2) (3) (4)

Patience Jonathan's Message From Recovery Bed! by justi4jesu(f): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
Message from Nigeria's First Lady on her sick bed in Horst Schmidt Klinik in Wiesbaden,Germany. "Fellow Nigeria,I am get well soon.It is the handwork of the opponentsadThey want me to die,so that they will collect my husband.I will rather commit suicide than to die.I am going to be alright.I will soon come to past so that I can come and visit Nigeria again.The Doctors in Germany are trying they are injecting me with fairly used drugs and I am working out.God bless everyone giving me a get well soon message,but for those people saying I will not come to pass,God is looking at you inside Aso Rock.The poison will soon kill them too.On behalf of the Doctors here I'm wishing my family quick recovery for me=))
Re: Patience Jonathan's Message From Recovery Bed! by ubahskill(m): 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
Pls I will like to apreciat dis great most current site I've come to luv
But pls I don't believe dis messege from our naija mamma{petience goodluck}
Re: Patience Jonathan's Message From Recovery Bed! by k4kenny(f): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
not funny jor
Re: Patience Jonathan's Message From Recovery Bed! by dominique(f): 9:28am On Sep 06, 2012
ubahskill: Pls I will like to apreciat dis great most current site I've come to luv
But pls I don't believe dis messege from our naija mamma{petience goodluck}

duh! of course its not. these newbies sef undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan's Message From Recovery Bed! by CrazyMan(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2012
Ha ha ha ha ha very funny...I loved it cheesy

President Jonathan Appoints New Service Chief-- Abati / Mimiko Win ,do you Believe Yorubas Follow Me now By Musiwa / Why Are Igbos Shouting Genocide When They Committed Genocide Themselves.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7