Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult (20116 Views)

Nairalander On Karaoke Night Singing Lionel Richie Stuck On U In Indiana Usa / Learn To Sing Properly,get Singing And Voice Training Tips. / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult by Dlasdon(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
Let me balance this for you guys as a pro and hottest upcoming that i am. Composing a RAP is harder but easier to spit cos you don't need voice training to rap. But a song can be written in 30mins as long as you know your story. But singing is harder. Cos its slower and you have to becareful wit every word,note,key,progression,delivery etc. Make a mistake with rap and you cover it wit uh uh uh 1 2 1 2 and your audience will flow with you. Dare it with singing, everyone pause,cos there is a constant flow. If you break it, you're so noticed and therefore wack. Our nigerians know this so they repeat and repeat so that they won't have to be caught forgetting their lines. And they excuse it for making a song simple. SUPER STORY. You guys should watch out for me, una go confuse which award una go wan honour me with. I NO DEY TALK TOO MUCH. Make we leave am there.

1 Like

Re: Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult by odizzy: 12:03am On Sep 14, 2012
Dlasdon: Let me balance this for you guys as a pro and hottest upcoming that i am. Composing a RAP is harder but easier to spit cos you don't need voice training to rap. But a song can be written in 30mins as long as you know your story. But singing is harder. Cos its slower and you have to becareful wit every word,note,key,progression,delivery etc. Make a mistake with rap and you cover it wit uh uh uh 1 2 1 2 and your audience will flow with you. Dare it with singing, everyone pause,cos there is a constant flow. If you break it, you're so noticed and therefore wack. Our nigerians know this so they repeat and repeat so that they won't have to be caught forgetting their lines. And they excuse it for making a song simple. SUPER STORY. You guys should watch out for me, una go confuse which award una go wan honour me with. I NO DEY TALK TOO MUCH. Make we leave am there.
Re: Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult by teevibez(m): 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Peeps, to be sincere, i'm a professional producer. Non is easy. Be it singin or rappin. Cheers TEEVIBEZ
Re: Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult by trinityleo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
New - Fizzy Mayur's music video LAHDEHIN http:///JiI8A7of Directed by @1705Productions 4 @eclipsebeatzent. Check it out. #FeedbackFriday
Re: Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 15, 2012
BelaMorena: the only fail someone can make in rap is the lyrical content. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwH0eVjNXKw
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1mQ_B3Q65c

grin grin grin grin

that is all. wink
but its not a difficult skill to master.
singing on the other hand must come natural.

LOL!!! that first video is epic!! grin grin grin

AND I KNOW!!!

I JUST [b]KNOW [/b]TERRY DID NOT POST VIDEOS OF YODELING! grin grin
The most random NLder on her, I swear it! grin
Re: Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult by TerryCarr(m): 5:41am On Sep 15, 2012
BelaMorena:

LOL!!! that first video is epic!! grin grin grin

AND I KNOW!!!

I JUST [b]KNOW [/b]TERRY DID NOT POST VIDEOS OF YODELING! grin grin
The most random NLder on her, I swear it! grin
its a type of singing grin
Re: Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult by nosagold(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2012
I believe rapping is more difficult. Rap (Rhythmic applied Poetry) involves many factors such as delivery, the use of metaphors multis, idioms, wordplay and many more. Moreso its has to effectively pass a message...
Nowadays rap is more than just rhyming and using words like bad, mad,had,dad etc. Its about creativity. That's y u see most rappers cannot even stay 4 long except they are intelligent.

I rest my case
Re: Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
Tenderly1: you guyz did not tel me any matured man dat stil raps.and pls dnt tel me birdman
snoop dog (snoop lion) dr dre,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mr P (Peter Okoye) - Karma (Video) / Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake / "This Is UNIPORT" - UBL Crew (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.