Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Wema Bank - Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema Bank - Fresh Graduates (4641 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 / Wema Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment And Experienced Hires 2011 / 2012 / Zenith Bank (fresh) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wema Bank - Fresh Graduates by Dashoff(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2008
Landers, How much does wema bank pay fresh graduates.
Re: Wema Bank - Fresh Graduates by Orobaba(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2008
i think is 1.2M per annum.My guy pls which way to get innnn,
Re: Wema Bank - Fresh Graduates by imranat: 10:47am On Jan 08, 2008
pls nairalanders stop posting what u ar not sure of Wema pay 1.5m(take home is around =N=106,000) for freshers and it will reviewed this month ie january gud luck.
Re: Wema Bank - Fresh Graduates by creamdream: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2008
the guy was not far from the truth, by the way he said "he thinks" and the next statement proves which way in showing he wants us to know he is not an insider, probably still roaming the streets(no insult intended pls), We are all one!! Imranat is correct(but it varies)
Re: Wema Bank - Fresh Graduates by victori53: 6:15am On Jan 09, 2008
106,000 per month is like big money oo. Can u imagine what first bank entry level staff take home a month

I did not say anything but currently I am thinking of a poor N58,000 .
Re: Wema Bank - Fresh Graduates by femokan: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2008
imranat:

please nairalanders stop posting what u ar not sure of Wema pay 1.5m(take home is around =N=106,000) for freshers and it will reviewed this month ie january good luck.
Imranat,
I agree with you because u sound like an insider. You must be a new staff or a Corper with the bank. Am sure you are also preparing for the pubilc offer. At least, wemabank is better than First bank, UnionBank & even UBA when it comes to take home for freshers. The only problem is that the bank needs a complete overhaul. They need to grow. ATMs not functioning, SMS notification-Zero, Branding-Not a pass mark, Working condition-Not too good, Except you're in a Grade A bank, or Head Office. I believe the bank will get to her promise land as soon as the FDI and Public Offer is Completed. The MD has tried but the problem he has is that he inherited so many problems when he came back from the Govt House in Ekiti. I believe that he can take wema to a greater heights.  He is only slow about it."Together to greater heights"
Re: Wema Bank - Fresh Graduates by asaajuomo1(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2008
@femokan
Is it true that their HND fresh graduates take home is different from Bsc counterparts.
Re: Wema Bank - Fresh Graduates by femokan: 9:27pm On Jan 09, 2008
asaaju omo:

@femokan
Is it true that their HND fresh graduates take home is different from Bsc counterparts.
Asaju Omo, it depends on the person bringing you into the bank. It also depend on who is recruiting you (Wema Venture/Wemabank Plc). I know Wema bank is one of the banks that do not discriminate. The bank believes that HND is equivalent to a Bachelor Degree but they dont accept a (3rd Class-Degree/HND-Lower Credit). Wish u good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Vacancy @ Tex Conoil Nigeria / Vacancy In Neco, Waec, & Civil Defence- Who Will Give Me Details? / Massive Recruitment At Federal Poltechnic Ile Oluji, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.