Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Zenith Bank (fresh) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank (fresh) (4643 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 / Wema Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment And Experienced Hires 2011 / 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank (fresh) by omobabaGOD(m): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2007
HAS ANYONE RECEIVED A TEXT MESAGE FROM ZENITH BANK CALLING FOR APTTUTDE TEST ON THE 11TH OF JUNE 2007 BY 9AM AT V/I. I WAS SENT THE TEXT BUT I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE POSITION I APPLIED FOR?
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by cutesy(f): 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2007
I read your post and could not help roflmao (rolling on the floor laughing my arse off!!)

Want to know why? First, you cannot remember the post you applied for. That means two things; either you applied for the position donkey years ago and are just getting a response now, or you are an unserious person!!!

I will tell you why I take it personal; I applied to Zenith in 2005 and till date I am still being called for interviews at a rate of one per year for that same position. Isn't that ridiculous? You will expect them to say no if they want to say no and get it over with, but they keep calling and inviting me for interviews with no result. The last interview we discussed salary and preferred position; I then asked them "so wen do I start?" and u know what the hr lady said? " Ah, you still have to see 2 more people b4 we decide." If not for frustration, I almost started to laugh with annoyance at her, but no be her fault, abi?

I have 2 friends who at different times we went for zenith interviews together. The first has spent 1yr + at Zenith today; the second resumed at Zenith last month!

If no be say I don get job already, frustration go don kill person!!!

When I saw your post, what went through my mind was that "you just de start!"

wink Anyhow, pally, I wish you all de best, eh? One man's meat na anoda manz shaki, if u get wetin I de say.

One love!!!
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by Matured26(m): 8:29am On Jun 08, 2007
Haba Cutesy,
Every man's journey is not the same in life.
I have a friend who wrote the test, was called for interview of three stages.Now she's with them.
All happened in less than one year.
Cheer up omobabaGod. Urs may be just like that.
Wishing you the very best in life.
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by xeled(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2007
hi
my schoolmate also went thru the rigorous 3 stages of interview
guess what??

he has been home waiting anxiously for their call to no avail. Try Your luck as job search in Nigeria has become like AM quick win on NTA WHERE SEVERAL HUNDREDS ARE LOST BY SOME GULLIBLE NIGERIANS.
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by OpeLovely(f): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2007
I also went through their 3 stages of interview and believe me, their silence is very frustrating and as they have called my other colleagues for subsequent interviews and they didn't call me so i've resigned my fate.
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2007
HONESTLY I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

IF YOU KNOW KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOT MET UP TO THEIR EXPECTATIONS AT THE INTERVIEWS, SIMPLY ADMIT UR OWN INADEQUACIES.

I WROTE ZENITH BANK TEST IN APRIL 2007. I WAS CALLED IN MAY 2007 FOR 3 INTERVIEWS. I GOT MY APPOINTMENT LETTER IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE. I'LL BE  RESUMING ON THE 12TH OF JUNE 2007 FOR THE TRAINING. ALL IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS!

I BEG O! MAKE UNA TRY SKYE BANK WHETHER UNA GO MAKE AM. NA BY FORCE BE ZENITH?
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by adesholay(m): 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2007
Coolesmile,
Congrats on ur offer of appointment,
but pls dont talk like dt again,for d fact dt u got ur appointment within 3 months does not mean that u are better off than the person that is still waiting.Let me share my own experience with u;i did one exam since oct.last year and was told dt i passed and uptill now i did not hear any response frm them,what will u call dt?its also a bank 4 ur info. while in another bank i did one exam in feb 24th dis year and i got my appointment letter 7th march dis year,which is still faster dn urs,and dis does not mean dt am beter than u.just thank God for urs and stop thinking otherwise.for those of u dt are expecting result i say all d best,u shall hear good result and we shall jubilate with u.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by droopydeep(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2007
Coolesmile; I DON'T LIKE YOU
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by droopydeep(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2007
Coolesmile, I DON'T LIKE YOU
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by onmakpo: 7:40pm On Jun 08, 2007
u all are not givin consideration 2 the question asked by d starter of d thread and that is not fair.even if u hav 2 comment about something else at least giv consideration 2 him 2
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by cutesy(f): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2007
I don't like coolsmile too. I know that not only am I better, I AM THE BEST!!! kiss

One Love, pardners!!!

@Onmakpo, pls do the needful and practice what you preach. Nuff said.

@omobabaGOD, you will live up to your name and receive your miracle. Somebody shout halleluyah, cool
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by omobabaGOD(m): 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2007
i dont like the way you turn my question to WWE Championship ground you were just fighting urselves intead of giing me the reply to my question. does it mean that i am the onlyone invited for the test? need a reply fast

O :DN cheesy :DE cheesy L :DO :DV :DE cheesy
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by janefrank(f): 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2007
am stil waitin 2 hear frm almighty zenith,i wrote the exam the 6th of feb 2007,i only dat i pass but hav nt had frm them cins then.oh God,i hope in u alone
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by nnabuife: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2007
It does nt matter if you remember the job you applied for or nt,since they invited you 4 a test that mean it is the entry level employment.
I advise you dress well to the test and be ready to take an interview(it may nt be so bt jst be ready)
zenith does her recruitment in batches and if you are fortunate and move with your batch you ll be recruited before long bt if some hw you are left behind then you ll ve to wait awhile.
I also heard they usually would want to settle the 2.1 graduates and under 25's first.
Jst be prayerful and prepare your answers to the ff questions(that is if they ll take the interview immediately):
1. Tell us abt yourself
2. Why do u want to work in a bank
3. Why do you want to work in Zenith

Zenith is good place to work and you can get in without knowing anybody.just trust God, believe in yourself and dont walk into their interview shabbily dressed ok.
ALL DA BEST.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by jydo: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2007
first i must respond to the reply posted by coolesmile, the response sounded boastful and proud. that is rather bad, Thank God that u are getting a job with a good bank like zenith but u should not grag and think u are getter than others. i am a staff of the bank and the whole process right from the time i applied till i got the job took like a year and 5 months. while for a friend that applied thru me did the whole stages in 3weeks and he even got his letter before me. That ur process was all under 3months does not mean u are good but only fortunate. thats the truth. Ask for God's forgiveness for been boastful.

as for the person that started the thread, since u have been called for test , it must be for entry level position u have been called for. just get prepared , the structure of the test is 100 questions to be answered in 2hours, dont be decieved by the time, it may not be enuff for u. there will be 4 sections, sentence correction, critical reasoning, data sufficiency and reading comprehension. wish u all the best.

for those that are still waiting to be called, keep ur hopes high if u are still under 27 and u have a 2.1.
For all that are looking to God for a job keep the faith high. God wil answer ur prayers. have a lovely week.
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by Sequoia(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2007
@ poster
also got a text on friday inviting me for the zenith interview on june 14th. seems it would be for entry level as that was what i applied for february this year.

can somebody give the scope of it?

all the best to all of you
one love

Look unto God - he makes all things beautiful in his time, cheesy smiley smiley cool
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by mimiko(f): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2007
@coolesmile
u must fill ooooooo remeber gettin a job is not the only keeping it is another thing.
to the author
good luck ooooo hope u remember ur name during interview
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by Cint(f): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2007
coolesmile,i dont like you either.u ve got an attitude that stinks.yes they called you in 3 months, sooooooooo.that does not mean you are beta than the people they havent called yet soo take note.OmobabaGod,dont wory,just go and write the test first ok.the Lord is ur strength
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by cutesy(f): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2007
So, OmobabaGOD, how was your test? Hope you have shown Zenith the stuff u r made of. Lets know your experience,
cheesy

cheesy
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by jabbo(m): 9:01am On Jun 12, 2007
Coolesmile or whatever you call yourself, I want to tell you that you an arrogant person. You better watch it. There is an adage in Hausa that says "Giraman kai rawanin siya" which means that pride goes before destruction. Know that is not by your strength, is not by you might and is not by your intelligence but it is the favour of God. Many people are better than you but they are yet to get something. Let me leave you with this : Be Humble
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by lummy2enny: 10:49am On Jun 12, 2007
grin grin coolsmiles,or what did u call ur name,am must tell u ,u are veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and tooooooooo proud and arogant.also 4 ur information i HATEEEEEE U.
Please mind the way u relate with people now that u have goting a job.hope the bank will not even put u in customer care or else u spoil the bank name.congratulatioion 4 getting a job anyway.And 4 odars urs
is on the way.
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by tinteen(f): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2007
@ coolesmile tongue

I hope u are not crying cry cos everyone seem to hate guts.
Change 4 d better.
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by kafius: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2007
those zenith people are crazy people i dont know what they take people 4, how can a recruitment process last 4 a year for God''s sake. i dont need their fucking job. i got another job in Access bank which is even currently the highest paying in the Industry.

I apply to Zenith in September 2006. followed it up with fon call to my friends that are there and there was no response. all af a sudden 3 days ago i got 5 text msgs at the sametime inviting me for a test. iwas angry because when i despirately needed it they were no where.

my people pls dont put all ur eggs in Zenith basket unlees the person wants to die of frustration.
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by omobabaGOD(m): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by omobabaGOD(m): 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2007
thank you all for your contributions. i didn't eventually go for the test cos i already got a better paid job recently. but the way zenith bombarded me with 4 different text messages i felt the position will be for a Manager or more. the no of text messages was just too much. coolsmile sorry cos everyone is like against you but remain cool amd smiling. make ammends
Re: Zenith Bank (fresh) by nwajay(m): 12:59am On Jun 14, 2007
check out zenith banks motto ( in your best interest) thats a bank that is very boastful.
they only want pple who r very proud like coolsmiles so make he/she go and join them.

its all good

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Vacancy @ Tex Conoil Nigeria / Qualified & Experinced Classroom Teachers Needed In Ibeju-lekki, Lagos / Apply Now For Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment In A Federal Establishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.