Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone (11475 Views)

Why "HELLO" Is The First Conversation On Phone. / Easiest Way To Make Lyrics For Your Ttpod Using Your Cell Phone Only! / Do You Want To Know If Your Nokia Cell Phone Is Original/fake Product? See This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by mc2good(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2008
Is it possible to pick a conversation between two cell phone users on anohter phone?

My ex keeps warning me not to call her; that the hubby listens to most of her callz on his mobile phone. Though I disagreed with her, there might be an answer to this on this forum.
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by DualCore1: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2008
bro, flexispy applicarion for symbian phones.
buy it, 250 pounds

its the only symbian app i havnt laid my hands on.
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by ricflare(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2008
yeah mc its possible to listen to conversation by entering ur num and a code on the person u want 2 track on the persons phone.
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by grock1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2008
Wot . . .:-o. . .im just hearing dis for d first time. . .that is wierd. .how can sm1 start listening to ur coversation on his fone? . . .thats too bad. . .
The so call symbian application shuld be ban. . .anybody seen buying it shuld be jailed . Like 20yrs imprisonment. .lol
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by DualCore1: 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2008
get ready to jail me when i get it. grin
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by grock1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2008
my police r on the way. . . but if u want make i no arrest u,its on one condition, . . .u post the link to me,or u download for me also . . . grin
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by DualCore1: 3:32pm On Jan 07, 2008
i like ur way oooo grin grin grin
no worry once i get it i'll post it. make others try look for am abeg, i think tht app is the hardest phone app to find free on the net. hehe

type flexispy for google to see its features.
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by honsule(m): 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2008
@g-rock.hope you won't be the first person for me to prosecute and send to jail.jail term is subject to plea of mitigation.
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by dragnet: 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2008
Core initiat0r = Dual Core
pr0spective offender = g-rock **forwading this thread 2 EFCC to keep in predictable offences file** grin
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by grock1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2008
@honsule. . .lol . .i cant be d one u gonna send to jail. I just wan make dualcore post me d application,make i check if its d original one b4 i arrest am. .lol . .
@dragnet. . .ribadu na my padi,e even want d application. . .lol
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by dragnet: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2008
g-rock, be careful of what u say. .or is it "p0st" 'c0s it can be used against u in a court of law . .so I advice u kip quiet til u see ur lawyer tongue
my advice : u g0na need a very gud 0ne! 'c0s if found guilty, ur ph0ne licence may be withdrawn & u may be barred 4rm further renewal & likewise ur download licence grin
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by grock1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2008
@dragnet. . .i dont care if im barred frm any network,sim is now very cheap and i can get anoda easily . . .as for d download licence, i dont need any renewal. . .celtel is already at my rescue . .B-) . .lol
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by Wysiwyg: 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2008
@all,

omo guys, bone running the application because it runs only on symbian phones. The best way to go about this phreaking act is to clone the victim's sim. all you need is the person's PIN or PUK and serial no. on the sim certificate. It is more like all these "welcome back" procedures only you are not deactivating the former line this time and boom. Any call the person recieves, you recieve, messages, you can even use the person's credit and the person will call customer care and start yapping them.

but word of advice, if you gonna clone a sim, go clone a post-paid one that belongs to people like dangote, okoya and co. You'll end up making free calls and browsing until the day they die. Shikenah!
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by dragnet: 7:55am On Jan 08, 2008
Wysiwyg . . . .uhm uhm. . . . .but w0nt they block d former line in d process of activating the new 0ne? . .and if call barring is activated on 1 wuld it affect the other?
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by Wysiwyg: 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2008
@dragnet,

that is why it is called sim cloning. Like the "welcome back", the customer care representative asks you for the serial and pUK number of the other sim, blocks it and then transfers the properties of the former sim to the new one. Since you would be doing this yourself, why would you block the former one, you dont need to. You know these sim cards carry data that our phones cannot read, datas that are specific to them. This data is the one you are going to transfer to another sim either an unactivated one or if you can lay your hands on a blank sim an lo, unto us a twin is born. The clone does whatever the other one does. Just see the two sims as one only that you have the option of using it in different phones. If the first phone is ringing, the second will also be ringing. If the first sim is barred, the second will also be barred. Because whatever instruction passed to the identification data of the first sim from you or the network provider also points to the clone. If you load a 5000 naira worth of credit on either of the sims, it reflects in the other and so on. Shikenah.
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by dragnet: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2008
Wysiwyg, thanks for the tuition cheesy
I'm very well informed n0w . . .duty calls wink thanks 0nce again
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by Jackelony(m): 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2008
@Wysiwyg,
Could you ls tutor us on how to go about cloning a simcard?
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by DualSim: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2008
i think its a don't-try-this-at-home thing. seriously don't! Except u know wht u're doing.
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by haywhy(m): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2008
@ dual core: I think the flexi spy application is usually installed on a specific phone using the IMEI number. Which eva way, it is definitely a sick application,
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by sunboy(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2008
Oh yes its very possible,you should enter this code on her phone **61*yournumber#
With this you pick all her calls together and listen to all , it will show on your fone as call forwarding to your fone.
But note that some network operator may charge you same fee as call forwarding.

I hope this would help !
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by haywhy(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2008
Call forwarding will charge her phone & she'll find out oooh,
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by oldie(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2008
You can install an auto call recorder and hide the icon from the user
This can't be done remotely though

And for cloning, it takes a minimum of 6 hours to clone the simplest sim. Even this depends on your pc speed.
Not all sims can be cloned. The algorithm is too difficult
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by topeteadr(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2008
Dragnet. . . . D stuff is back again. . .
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by dragnet: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2008
tope_teadr, yeah . . !.back& fast . . . I've seen ur YIM . . I'd reach you soon wink
Re: Listening To Conversation On Your Cell Phone by princeonx: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2008
@poster:
why will you want to be calling somebody's wife especially when she already told you to stop? You guys post some Poo here sometimes and I wonder where you breath from

(1) (Reply)

Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. / One Plus CEO; One Plus 6 To Arrive In June With Snapdragon 845 On Board / Unlocking An Icloud Locked Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.