Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. (11479 Views)

See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. / Glo Ng Are Swindling Their Customers Of Their Data!!! / Etisalat Night Plan | Etisalat Releases New Night Plans For Their Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by mrjef: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
The Managing Director, Multichoice Nigeria, Mr. Jhon I’ve Told newsmen at the launch that there would be some exciting and fantastic programming that would be available on the new package including the latest and hottest movies and series and much more.According to him, he said the New services is just an appreciation for all Gotv subscribers for their loyalty over the year. Therefore, on October 1st, 2017 all active subscribers will enjoy a taste of free GOTV MAX package till October 31st, 2017.ThisGOtv MAX Packageis free for the month of October for both Nigerians and Ghanaians.

Source

www.jeftechs.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by lastbaff(m): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
Competition is good for consumers. Monopoly isn't.

Guys, learn more about TStv here:
TStv Nigeria: Subscription, Decoder Price, Channels, and where to Buy

6 Likes

Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by OLUTOYOSI15(m): 9:31pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is why competition is good. It keeps you on your toes.
Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by sheddo619(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Them never c anything

1 Like

Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by dannytoe(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
Gotv Dstv all of them don enter one chance for TSTV hand
Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
These wicked South African companies are now jittery because of new honest service provider.

Please any business minded person.
Give us NTN.
Give us ShopWrong.
Even give us SparM

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
TarOrfeek:
These wicked South African companies are now jittery because of new honest service provider.

Give us NTN.
Give us ShopWrong.
Even give us SparM
Glo has been sufficient to replace MTN for me o. They have 4G connection which is VERY FAST and its available in more states- so I don't have to worry about that when I leave Lagos for Ekiti. And their data plans are cheap. I do 5k 24GB and that's enough for me on moderate usage.

22 Likes

Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by samsobo24(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
open your channels free for at least 1 month and let's see you are serious
Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by Sanchez01: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
TarOrfeek:

Give us NTN.
Give us ShopWrong.
Even give us SparM
For the record, Spar is a subsidiary of Artee Group and the latter is a Dutch company. Spar has no affiliation with South Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by jacyhelen(f): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2017
Happy New month #Tstv
Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by ChineseBuggati3(m): 12:34am On Oct 01, 2017
Any way I'm still waiting for someone to go shoulder to shoulder with dangote at least we masses go benefit wella

8 Likes

Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by judgedredd22(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2017
TarOrfeek:

Give us NTN.
Give us ShopWrong.
Even give us SparM
Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by schumastic(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2017
Them never see anything, let this tstv guys just do their part very well and we do subscribers will do the needful.

Let me see who they will be increasing their sub for every year when their subscribers switch to the other platform, greedy S.A peeps.

Signed

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by judgedredd22(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2017
Sanchez01:

For the record, Spar is a subsidiary of Artee Group and the latter is a Dutch company. Spar has no affiliation with South Africa.
Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by pat077: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2017
na today.....
Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by oluwayimika123: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2017
I'm seriously waiting 4 d memes and trends dat will follow wen TSTV finally launches.

1 Like

Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by Aremu01(m): 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2017
TarOrfeek:

Give us NTN.
Give us ShopWrong.
Even give us SparM
I think u meant shopLEFT

3 Likes

Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by cashng: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2017
Thanks to TSTV, more of the competition!
Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by Petersamuel8(m): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin grin too fast too late, make I go sharaton go collect 20g
Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by Sunkyphil(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
mrjef:
The Managing Director, Multichoice Nigeria, Mr. Jhon I’ve Told newsmen at the launch that there would be some exciting and fantastic programming that would be available on the new package including the latest and hottest movies and series and much more.According to him, he said the New services is just an appreciation for all Gotv subscribers for their loyalty over the year. Therefore, on October 1st, 2017 all active subscribers will enjoy a taste of free GOTV MAX package till October 31st, 2017.ThisGOtv MAX Packageis free for the month of October for both Nigerians and Ghanaians.

Source

www.jeftechs.com
better station no dey the gotv max self,na im i sub for my dstv at home no mind dem
Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by Pierocash(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2017
Stupid Dstv
Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by Samusu(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
grin grin

All we are saaaaaaaayiiing, give us pay per viewwwwwwwwww.
Shikenan
Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by kozmicity: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Bribery and corruption everywhere...all disguised as 'COMPETITION'

1 Like

Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by IUAkunne: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
*A Quick Recap of Our Business*

1. *What is Swiss golden cooperation?*

Ans= An investment company

2. *What does Swiss golden cooperation do?*

Ans = Offers services of purchasing, selling, storing & delivery of investment gold bars.

3. *What product is presented in the Swiss golden internet web shop?*

Ans= Finest 24-carats gold bars of 999.99% purity in any value from 1grams to 100 grams

4. *Where is the company registered?*

Ans= The Virgin islands

5. *When was the company registered?*

Ans= 4th June 2012

6. *What determines the sale price of gold in SG?*

Ans= World price of gold

7. *What kind of marketing is used by SG for trade movements?*

Ans = Partnership

8. Where are *investors* (like ME & YOU) paid from, by SG?

Ans= *Turnover from gold trades*

9.What does SG intend to do with the Bonus program?

*Ans = Grow its client base*

10. Who can be an active advertising & registered partner in SG?

*Ans = People with passion for Gold*

11.Why are the prospects (Investor/Marketer *Like You & Me) advertising SG?*

*Ans = To create a wide spread of the company's services & bonus/leadership program benefits.*

12. *Which partners are paid?*

*Ans = Partners with 2 direct downlines, heading a board when it breaks.*

13. *Can i get a refund?*

*Ans= Yes. Now if you bought a preliminary table any investment order and you dont meet the requirements and you are displaced, hence you get your refund in Gold*

14. *What bonuses exist in the business?*
y*Ans=*
*1800euros Start Table*
*7000euros Main* *Table,*
*27,000euros VIP* *Table,*
*98,000euros VIP Plus*

*NOTE*:
*ALL BONUSES are in gold bullion I.e. grams of GOLD Bars*

15. *How much to invest?*

*Ans= 75 Euros(46k) for Preliminary start table*

*280 Euros(150k) for Preliminary Main Table,*

*740 Euros (420k) for main table,*

*1050 Euros (600k) for Pre VIP Table*

*2,850 Euros for VIP Table,*

*9,850 Euros for VIP Plus table*

Call: Innocent 08061382260
Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by castrol180(m): 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2017
But there is no much different between them all as people would still blame the new TSTV later for so many anomalies just like they do to GLO when it came to battled MTN then.

1 Like

Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by swaqq(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2017
I started hating GOTV, since they blocked Sony max

1 Like

Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by greatface(m): 12:21am On Oct 02, 2017
Am still expecting tstv because they sound better than dstv.
At least the competition will be healthy and consumers then benefits more.
Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by DckPssy(f): 12:24am On Oct 02, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. by mrjef: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
swaqq:
I started hating GOTV, since they blocked Sony max
I taught i was d only one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlocking An Icloud Locked Iphone / Best Android Phone With Long Lasting Battery Life 6000mah + / Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.