Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Starting Ice Cream Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Ice Cream Business (16814 Views)

Small Business Idea: Ice Cream Business In Nigeria / Ice Cream Business At Events / Starting Ice Cream Business,Please help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Ice Cream Business by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2008
i intend to start an ice cream parlour,a very good one.i want anyone who has ideas about it to offer advice and leave ur contacts,thanks
Re: Starting Ice Cream Business by NUDEMAX: 2:34am On Jan 08, 2008
I have learnt over time that there is a huge gap between an idea and its conception, so carry out your market survey well enough. And if you need branding and advertising(on my internet magazine) you can count on me.
Re: Starting Ice Cream Business by gmcln(m): 4:54am On Jan 09, 2008
Re: Starting Ice Cream Business by emelumgini(f): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2008
My name chika i work with ugomac & co. nig. ltd. we re into industrial equipment ice cream machine, gas cooker, washing machine, and we can also direct u on where to buy flavours for ice cream. so if u re interested u can call me on 08036099254. i wish u best of luck.
Re: Starting Ice Cream Business by abbana(f): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2008
Hi dear, whish u luck on ur ice cream biz.
I also make delicious package samosas and springrolls( unfried) that i can be supplying u at an affordable prices so dat u can join and sale together with ur ice cream. I hope to partner with u. If interested send me an email on amirawad1@yahoo.com.
Re: Starting Ice Cream Business by lusc: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2008
Have you finally open your ice cream store if not pls let me know. momoso@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Starting Ice Cream Business by abujabooks(f): 2:24pm On May 02, 2008
Ice cream business. Um! Personally, I won't go for this because you need electricity constantly and it is perishable. Invest the money in stocks at Initial Public Offers and let your money work for you.

If you really need to do a business, try and sell things like computer accessories. You will always make a profit and they are not perishable.

To your success.
Re: Starting Ice Cream Business by lusc: 4:59pm On May 02, 2008
Just because its perishable does not meant it’s not a good business. Nigeria has hot climate and ice ream business is one on the fastest selling business right now as there is still a gap in the market.
Just because Ice cream is perishable chocolate royal should close down. My dear all you need is a good generator.

3 Likes

Re: Starting Ice Cream Business by Superl8ive: 4:03am On Jul 19, 2010
the business is a good idea but the issue of reliable power supply will be a challenge as you will most likely need to keep the creams in frozen/semi-frozen state at all times. However, it is still worth the risk as you may sell off very dynamically and not have need to worry about irregular electricity. I have personally given the business thought and I realise that it is something that you must plan very well so that you can surmount whatever challenges may come your way. Fast food outlets can afford to have their Generators zooming from morning till night but you don't have to compare yourself with them (if you are doing it small) as you can make a few icecreams and ensure you sell off the first batch before you mix another one. Do you see what power wahala is doing to the economy of Nigeria? There are many opportunities but irresponsible governance is killing the country.

1 Like

Re: Starting Ice Cream Business by okewealth(f): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2011
we all can not do the same business so whatever business you are doing know your market,give them what they want,brand yourself ie stand out but also learn how to minimize cost and maximize profit

To your success
www.specialoffers.com.ng
Re: Starting Ice Cream Business by 1stargeneral: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2013
ctrume: i intend to start an ice cream parlour,a very good one.i want anyone who has ideas about it to offer advice and leave ur contacts,thanks

Hello... I just want to know if you have started your Ice creme business. Please reply
Re: Starting Ice Cream Business by Hynk: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2013
@1stargeneral
ETC corporate offer everything for startups beginning from business plan to implementation. We help you review your location offer you equipments at a discount rate, provide payment in intallment and also source for funding from NERFUND for startups.

View more on http://etccorporate.com.ng/startup.html

Call 08076354484 for more enquiries.
Re: Starting Ice Cream Business by princeelder: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2017
ice cream production business plan

This business plan on how to start an ice cream production business in Nigeria, will give you needed guide on how to start and profit from ice cream production business. The cost of starting a ice cream production business in Nigeria, The cost of the different commercial ice cream production machine and equipment in Nigeria needed for the ice cream manufacturing and the list of ice cream machine manufacturers. The packaging of the ice cream produced for shipment and sales. The feasibility report on ice cream production business in Nigeria are discussed in this ice cream production business plan template.
http://eduauthor.com/ice-cream-production-business-plan/

Re: Starting Ice Cream Business by imhere: 11:41am On May 17, 2018
Ice cream business has turned out to be a booming business. Because of the increasing high temperature (heat) we are experiencing; raining season not withstanding.

You can take opportunity of this time and start your ice cream production business. I have written a step by step guide on how to produce ice cream without using machine and how you can also produce with machine.....

http://www.enibest.com.ng/ice-cream-production/

(1) (Reply)

Manufacturers Return To Black Market For Forex / Lagos To Introduce Electric Vehicles In 2010[in A Blackout Nation] / Forex: Naira Loses Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.