Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,736 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

This Was Ask During Job Interview!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Was Ask During Job Interview!!! (711 Views)

When You Have A Job Interview With Diamond Bank / Are You Tired Of Failing Job Interview? Then Call In! / 5 Critical Keys To Writing A Resume That Gets You The Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Was Ask During Job Interview!!! by exalt2009: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2012
Please need honestly answer,don't take it from granted because this
Was during job interview..your opinion is welcome..

You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.

2. An old friend who once saved your life.

3. The perfect partner you have been dreaming about and haven't seen for years.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that
there could
only be one passenger in your car? ........
Re: This Was Ask During Job Interview!!! by neosmyt(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
exalt2009: Please need honestly answer,don't take it from granted because this
Was during job interview..your opinion is welcome..

You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.

2. An old friend who once saved your life.

3. The perfect partner you have been dreaming about and haven't seen for years.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that
there could
only be one passenger in your car? ........

I'll come down, give the keys to the friend who once saved my life to drive the old woman to the hospital while i spend quality time with my perfect partner who i have not seen for a long while as we leg home cuz there's plenty to talk abt.

(1) (Reply)

Is Change Really Constant? / 12/12/12. The Last Rhyming Date Of The Century / 2013 Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.