Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! (4985 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by safeact(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2012
A cousin of mine just came back with her 3months old baby that she is still nursing.

It happened that after she put to bed to a baby girl, d mum came and did d normal mother's stuff for about 3months and went back. Days later, a girl from Imo state from no where moved into their house claiming that she is pregnant for d husband too. The husband tried to drive d girl away but she refused to go and insists on staying in d same house or else something deadly will happen!

After some days with d strange girl, without any sign of d girl packing out, ma cousin decided to leave the house for them. She is back to his brother's house with d new born baby.

My question is if u were in d girl's position, what would u have done considering d fact the man has only done paying of bride price before d pregnacy became big. I just excused myself from d meeting on how to settle d case just get u guys matured advise!
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by 2mch(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
Is this a real story. Am getting bored of the family section and the sensational stories. How will any girl just move into a guys house and fight to stay there, even chasing wifey put. Even if she get bele? Anyway, e get the people wey dey take person laugh wink
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Acidosis(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
If my sister is in such mess, I'll never allow her go back to the man's house. My family will return twice the price he paid.

However, some ladies can cope with such situations, so I think the "answer" you need lies in the hands of your cousin.
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Everest9(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
too bad
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by SisiKill1: 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
Why the emphasis on Imo?

1 Like

Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
The first mistake she did was packing out of her matrimonial home. What would she gain with that? Women at times, I don't know why God bless them with so much little brain.m SMH
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Johndoe100(m): 12:15am On Sep 07, 2012
solidbroda: The first mistake she did was packing out of her matrimonial home. What would she gain with that? Women at times, I don't know why God bless them with so much little brain.m SMH

True talk my brother!!!!
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Ndipe(m): 12:45am On Sep 07, 2012
Like a woman is a commodity?

Acidosis: If my sister is in such mess, I'll never allow her go back to the man's house. My family will return twice the price he paid.

However, some ladies can cope with such situations, so I think the "answer" you need lies in the hands of your cousin.
Acidosis: If my sister is in such mess, I'll never allow her go back to the man's house. My family will return twice the price he paid.

Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by safeact(m): 4:30am On Sep 07, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Why the emphasis on Imo?

No emphasis on that dear but just trying to narrate to you how it all happened. Sorry about that.
2mch: Is this a real story. Am getting bored of the family section and the sensational stories. How will any girl just move into a guys house and fight to stay there, even chasing wifey put. Even if she get bele? Anyway, e get
the people wey dey take person laugh wink

Am telling you what is happening and you are here saying another thing. Na waoh 4u!
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 07, 2012

4 Likes

Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by ifyalways(f): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2012
Which state is your cousin and husband from? If you could tell us that twas an Imo girl that scattered the marriage, we need to know the other parties states of origin so we can form a balanced opinion.

Btw, there's an Imo river, very popular btw,go drown the Imo girl there.

BS!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2012
ifyalways: Which state is your cousin and husband from? If you could tell us that twas an Imo girl that scattered the marriage, we need to know the other parties states of origin so we can form a balanced opinion.

Btw, there's an Imo river, very popular btw,go drown the Imo girl there.

BS!!!
yeah I agree with you! Why should the poster make emphasis on imo? To me is sounds tribalistic or maybe you are saying that imo girls are husband snatchers! You better re-edit your topic before it makes the front page!

1 Like

Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2012
safeact: A cousin of mine just came back with her 3months old baby that she is still nursing.

It happened that after she put to bed to a baby girl, d mum came and did d normal mother's stuff for about 3months and went back. Days later, a girl from Imo state from no where moved into their house claiming that she is pregnant for d husband too. The husband tried to drive d girl away but she refused to go and insists on staying in d same house or else something deadly will happen!

After some days with d strange girl, without any sign of d girl packing out, ma cousin decided to leave the house for them. She is back to his brother's house with d new born baby.

My question is if u were in d girl's position, what would u have done considering d fact the man has only done paying of bride price before d pregnacy became big. I just excused myself from d meeting on how to settle d case just get u guys matured advise!

Your cousin did right by leaving.

That man is NOT her husband!
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Kobojunkie: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2012
Ndipe: Like a woman is a commodity?

[b][/b]
Was a bride price paid in the first place? If yes, then she was already made a commodity before the repayment. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Kobojunkie: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2012
solidbroda: The first mistake she did was packing out of her matrimonial home. What would she gain with that? Women at times, I don't know why God bless them with so much little brain.m SMH

What does she gain from remaining in a home where any stranger can walk all over her thanks to the man she married humiliating her?[size=13pt] If your wife came home pregnant, for another man, would you stay in the same house with her? [/size]
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by free2ryhme: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2012
Ujujoan:

Your cousin did right by leaving.

That man is NOT her husband!

Pls how did she do the right thing by leaving. I am lost here.. Is leaving her husband house the solution to the problem?
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2012
free2ryhme:

Pls how did she do the right thing by leaving. I am lost here

A man who can remain that passive probably doesn't want her there!

Right now her priority is to safe-guard her life and that of her child. Remaining in that hous puts them both at risk!

Shebi the man came to pay her bride price and took her to his house? Was the agreement for him to bring in another woman?
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Afam4eva(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2012
Is it only Imo girls that snatch people's husbands? #justcurious
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by free2ryhme: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2012
Ujujoan:

A man who can remain that passive probably doesn't want her there!

Right now her priority is to safe-guard her life and that of her child. Remaining in that hous puts them both at risk!

Shebi the man came to pay her bride price and took her to his house? Was the agreement for him to bring in another woman?

what happened to the idea that a woman shld fight for her home? If her bride prices has been paid I believe she can stay instead of running away all in the name of safety ... No be girl like her threaten death for the house she sef no fit threaten her own?... If it happened that the man is stickenly rich I am sure that woman would stay an fight to the last
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:

What does she gain from remaining in a home where any stranger can walk all over her thanks to the man she married humiliating her?[size=13pt] If your wife came home pregnant, for another man, would you stay in the same house with her? [/size]
does her packing out and giving the other girl bigger chance solves anything? She should have been more diplomatic about the issue. D way I c it, d husband cares not about who stays or who goes, all he wants is the strongest woman in his house. And d lady has even eased the man's pain by packing out. She just a coward with so much little brain. Nuff said!!! And beside, if my wife come house woth another man belle, I will add my own sp.er.m. tongue
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Kobojunkie: 9:01am On Sep 07, 2012
solidbroda: does her packing out and giving the other girl bigger chance solves anything? She should have been more diplomatic about the issue. D way I c it, d husband cares not about who stays or who goes, all he wants is the strongest woman in his house. And d lady has even eased the man's pain by packing out. She just a coward with so much little brain. Nuff said!!!
It does solve a lot. First, it makes sure that she is not to be further humiliated by the bunch. What diplomatic solution do you suggest here? She talk the girl into not being pregnant, talk her husband into rolling back time and not impregnating this gal? I don't get what you mean?

So, let me get this straight,[size=13pt] are you suggesting that if you wife came back pregnant for another man, you would stay because according to you, all your wife, who cheated on you and is now pregnant for another man, wants is the strongest man in the house with her? You will not ease her pain by being the one to leave the house? [/size]
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2012
Seriously, she acted in a haste... That's what I'm saying.. She herself is a weakling. She should have made life miserable for dat little b.I.tch. But like someone said, if the husband was rich, sure she wouldn't have gone all d way packing out.
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 07, 2012
free2ryhme:

what happened to the idea that a woman shld fight for her home? If her bride prices has been paid I believe she can stay instead of running away all in the name of safety ... No be girl like her threaten death for the house she sef no fit threaten her own?... If it happened that the man is stickenly rich I am sure that woman would stay an fight to the last

You can only fight when you are alive, not when you are dead!

So if she were your sister you'll advise her to stay

This is not about money cos even money cannot ressurrest a dead man!

You men need to realize that being a wife it NOT the end of the world. A man is supposed to protect his family and when he fails to do that, then a woman needs to take up the job herself.

Life is too short to waste abeg!
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2012
solidbroda: Seriously, she acted in a haste... That's what I'm saying.. She herself is a weakling. She should have made life miserable for dat little b.I.tch. But like someone said, if the husband was rich, sure she wouldn't have gone all d way packing out.

It's not her place to make life miserable for the girl. Inface she has no business with the lady in question afterall when her hubby was banging her, nobody invited her.

This is his mess and he has to clean it up!

You guys talking about money here will be the first to blab if something happens to her or her baby.

IMO, her leaving is a huge show of strenght! She's not a weakling cos she just took a bold step which many women will be afriand to take.

Yes she just gave her husband an ultimatum, choose b/w that biatch and me!

Staying in that house does not quite send that message accross!
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by free2ryhme: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2012
Ujujoan:

You can only fight when you are alive, not when you are dead!

So if she were your sister you'll advise her to stay

This is not about money cos even money cannot ressurrest a dead man!

You men need to realize that being a wife it NOT the end of the world. A man is supposed to protect his family and when he fails to do that, then a woman needs to take up the job herself.

Life is too short to waste abeg!

You talk as if you don't know what is obtainable in the Ibo society even the Home Videos that we despise acts it out... If the man was stickenly rich the babe will declare war I am telling I know Ibo women. If she truely believes in her marriage with the husband she will fight for it!!! Not run away
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Kobojunkie: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2012
solidbroda: Seriously, she acted in a haste... That's what I'm saying.. She herself is a weakling. She should have made life miserable for dat little b.I.tch. But like someone said, if the husband was rich, sure she wouldn't have gone all d way packing out.

You are assuming there that this women debasing herself to mudslinging/fight will help her in some way. What does any woman gain from that? You call her a weakling, but I think she made the wise decision here. Her husband obviously did not care enough for her in the first place that he went as far as to, in the age of free condoms, impregnate a woman there. He shamed her, so I don't see any sense in telling her to fight . . for what? A man who obviously cared nothing for her to the extent of shaming his upbringing, his marriage, his wife, and letting the shame in the house to humiliate her?

What does she gain from making herself miserable in her bid to make the "dat little b.I.tch" miserable? Was is there for her to fight for? Is she fighting for the love of a man who did not love her at all in this? Is she fighting for a marriage that NOW has a third party in it? What is she fighting for? Wouldn't her time be best spent on trying to quickly get over the horror and move on to better things/chapters in her life, like her baby that needs her care and love?
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2012
free2ryhme:

You talk as if you don't know what is obtainable in the Ibo society even the Home Videos that we despise acts it out... If the man was stickenly rich the babe will declare war I am telling I know Ibo women. If she truely believes in her marriage with the husband she will fight for it!!! Not run away

Well, you are getting funny now!

I can't say for all igbo women, I can only say for myself.

Even if the man is President Barack Obama's son, I'll still leave.

I'm sure your mind is to small to grasp the seriousness of the issue. The lady leaving outside is another matter entirely. But moving in with them? That's absurd!
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2012
@ topic

Are you sure? Because we have Abia, ebonyi, anambra and delta Igbo, please choose one
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by free2ryhme: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2012
Ujujoan:

Well, you are getting funny now!

I can't say for all igbo women, I can only say for myself.

Even if the man is President Barack Obama's son, I'll still leave.

I'm sure your mind is to small to grasp the seriousness of the issue. The lady leaving outside is another matter entirely. But moving in with them? That's absurd!

It is only shallow minds that think this way.. First the broda in question is an Ibo man and how does an ibo man thinks? he thinks in terms of power, money and greed.. Serious as the issue may get you call it absurd ... I am not yoruba but if the woman in question was a yoruba I am sure that house will be hot for everybody including the intruder... To your statement you made about Obama's son .. I will emphatically say it here your ibo instinct will not let you try it .. Una like money whether blood money or not .. e dey una blood
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by free2ryhme: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2012
jennykadry: @ topic

Are you sure? Because we have Abia, ebonyi, anambra and delta Igbo, please choose one

The OP mentioned Imo.. You wan add your own
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2012
free2ryhme:

The OP mentioned Imo.. You wan add your own

Tell the op to confirm the girl's village again, cos there are lots of villages in igboland
Re: An Imo Girl Is Pregnant For My Husband. A Matured Advise! by safeact(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2012
jennykadry:

Tell the op to confirm the girl's village again, cos there are lots of villages in igboland

Pls lets concentrate on d main issue and forget about which states d girl is from or where ma cousin is from. I seriously need to harmonise ur inputs as it will help us alot. In any case, ma cousin is from Anambra and d girl in question, the intruder is from Imo state.

Thanks anyway for ur wonderful contributions so far!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! My Brothers Wife Keeps Finding Faults In Everything I Do!!! / Help! My Friend Wants To Divorce Her Husband For Kissing Their Baby. / Your Husband Cracks A Joke And Your Maid Says 'Naughty Boy', What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.