Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland (4266 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt From Islam On Nairaland / Israeli Man Reverts To Islam On Gaza Appeal Live On Tv. / Norwegians Embrace Islam On Mass In Tromso! Mission Dawah: Norway - Day 11-iera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by olawalebabs(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2012
Thanks bro, I innocently point out an observation to Mac, he was not patient enough to read through before calling me names. Anyhow he bring it, am ready for him.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2012
Pleasure! Everything tend to be an insult to him.

Update:

It came to my notice yesterday that the thread orchestrated by Nakash, was moved to the General section. I don't know why? Possible reasons could be, as Jesoul usually does after milking such thread for its propaganda value she ships them away from the religion section. Another reasons could be that in the said thread I contended that it went against NL laws to post such thread in the religion section etc. Or could it be the unseen hand of admin? Anyway we all should keep a look out for more of such threads of propaganda to ensure that JeSoul does not overstep the laws out of anti - Islamic vendetta!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 9:11am On Sep 13, 2012
olawalebabs: Thanks bro, I innocently point out an observation to Mac, he was not patient enough to read through before calling me names. Anyhow he bring it, am ready for him.

Good to see your majesty at the level of Vedaxcool.

Don't fall for the dogs because the lion failed you.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2012
LagosShia:

Good to see your majesty at the level of Vedaxcool.

Don't fall for the dogs because the lion failed you.

OK, that's enough! Don't make me ban the both of you!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2012
maclatunji:

OK, that's enough! Don't make me ban the both of you!

Please can I know why you hid my reply to Vedaxcool? What is the reason?

And you want to be a fair judge by hiding my own post while you left Vedaxcool's post which laden with lies and insults untouched? You can at least see that my post is a reply to his.so you should be fair enough to hide his too.you can see the words he used-so you won't say someone reported mine.

Or you have the choice of banning me and unhide my post.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2012
LagosShia:

Please can I know why you hid my reply to Vedaxcool? What is the reason?

And you want to be a fair judge by hiding my own post while you left Vedaxcool's post which laden with lies and insults untouched? You can at least see that my post is a reply to his.so you should be fair enough to hide his too.you can see the words he used-so you won't say someone reported mine.

Or you have the choice of banning me and unhide my post.

Whilst Vedaxcool's comments are controversial, he didn't go insulting the Prophet's wife (SAW). That's totally unacceptable.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
People, let's behave ourselves and be civil. Seriously, you don't expect me to be babysitting grown-up men. A ban may be implemented if you guys continue.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mac,

While I disagree with you hiding my post, I will not sweat it even though I know clearly I did not insult anybody in my response. Any how may I recommend u delete all non thread post. If that is not possible, u may as well hide lagosshia post that he called olawalebabs an Agbero I think even lagosshia will take that to be "fair".

Sorry, for pulling u into a non productive line of meaningless jumble.

Do have a controversy free day.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by olawalebabs(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
I cease fire in the interest of peace. Mind you don't take my retreat as a sign of a cowardice, just that wetin you don pass, you don pass am
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
maclatunji:

Whilst Vedaxcool's comments are controversial, he didn't go insulting the Prophet's wife (SAW). That's totally unacceptable.

Vedaxcool insulted.I can point it out if you wish.

You hid my post because I pointed out that we do not insult anyone and we only send la'nat on hypocrites as even Allah (swt) does in the Quran.

I never insulted Aisha.I pointed out only that our opposition to her is because she initiated the battle of Jamal which led to the death of muslim believers and she also disobeyed the holy Prophet (sa) which led to the dogs of hawab to bark at her.these are undisputed historical facts even agreed upon by sunnis even though they mostly turn a blind eye and conceal them as you too are doing on nairaland.I also pointed out that sunnis literally insult two pious companions:Mukhtar al-Thaqafi (ra) and Hujr Ibn Adi (ra),murdered by the hero of Sunnis,Muawiya Ibn Abi Sufyan.

So please Sir,next time do not play on the sentiments of people to falsely accuse me of insulting the Prophet's wife.as in common,you're repeating what Vedaxcool accused me of doing which led to my reply you hid.is this honestly fair? In a thread you want to defend yourself,such actions are unbecoming.

If you can point out where I insulted Aisha,I will edit my post and you can unhide it.I just want to be given the fair chance to express and defend myself without hinderance or censor.that's not too much to ask for in a public forum.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
^ I know it's your way to engage in long arguments about clear issues. You know that each time you seek to castigate the Prophet's (SAW) companions under any fancy name you choose to call it, I penalise you. If you're not looking for trouble, you would have refrained by now.

You can argue and complain about it all-you-want but that is my policy. You either follow or you get penalised, it's that simple.

I will simply hide any argument in response to this post. It's been seen and addressed at other times on other threads.

1 Like

Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
Na wa oh!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by LagosShia: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
maclatunji: ^ I know it's your way to engage in long arguments about clear issues. You know that each time you seek to castigate the Prophet's (SAW) companions under any fancy name you choose to call it, I penalise you. If you're not looking for trouble, you would have refrained by now.

You can argue and complain about it all-you-want but that is my policy. You either follow or you get penalised, it's that simple.

I will simply hide any argument in response to this post. It's been seen and addressed at other times on other threads.

You're still trying to be dishonest and play with sentiments.now by using the very big term of "companions of the Prophet",a term which includes thousands of men.

I will not desist to expose falsehood,reveal the truth or defend myself to the last breath when anyone decides to drag my name into the mud in his campaign against non-muslims.next time it would serve a lesson not to provoke other muslims in his campaign against non-muslims.

For the sake of clarification,we do not insult any companion.we send la'nat on the bad eggs among them based on their words and actions as even Allah (swt) sends la'nat.there are many many companions we Shia love,respect and honor for the sake of Islam.they include Mukhtar al-Thaqafi,Hujr Ibn Adi,Salman al-Farisi,Bilal al-Habashi,al-Miqdad Ibn Aswad,Ammar Ibn Yassir,Zuhayr Ibn Qain,Abu Dhar al-Ghifari and many more (may Allah bless them and be pleased with them).

So please stop trying to play with sentiments and exaggerating by using such an open term as "companions".
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2012
Again the campaign goes on, jesoul had to leave the religion section to the complaint thread of the Islam section to insist that on wrongly moving a thread addressing christians etc. To the muslim section.

JeSoul: ...and is it "fair" that the muslims only have a seperate section? since you want to speak about 'fair'. It'll do a whole lot of good to try to see things from the perspective of the mods & admin. Things are not always black & white and this is what we deal with, and sometimes you'll agree or disagree with a decision regarding a thread, that is simply life my brother.

Atleast u are coming clean on why u keep taking decisions that reflects religious bigotry rather than following the laws that govern NL. This latest gaffe represents the hieght of closet fanaticism, how? How? How? Does a thread that addresses a christians audience written for a christian audience by a christian become a Islamic thread? Na wa oh? Which can bias be this one, it is very clear even after being corrected you decided to forcefully bring it here claiming you are understrict orders to move all muslim thread to the Islamic section yet u seem to have forgotten such instructions when people turned the religion section to a general complaint section where they report moderators, I say na wa ohhhh! When will truth and honesty prevail? I will still forward this issue to Seun.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2012
vedaxcool: The thread should rightly read How Jesoul uses Anti mac threads to discredit Islam:

I start, I have often wonder why one moderator would let threads criticizing another moderator, and yet would not even tolerate such if done to her! This applies to jesoul, when uncle lagosshia broke laws he ran to the religion section and made a huge cry yet she let it, then one could understand and say she did so out of pity for the chap's condition, but latter frosbel came up with his, mcdaddy repeatedly, nakash now have done his . . . It goes on and on and on, I am not here to defend mac, rather I am trying to point out that hidden fanaticism of Jesoul is as dangerous as frosbel lies and extremisim! I decided to read her post and understand what point she is coming from and eurika, she has been all this while pointing Mac's banning of erring individuals on the back of "Islamic" intolerance and muslim refusal to accomodate non muslims!

Yet these are damned lies! Lies that would intimidate the devils ingenueity in misleading mankind by lying! All this while, she has even refused to ask complainants what they did and how it violated NL laws, rather she sympathise with them and say something like, well they do not accomodate others etc. This lady feigns ignorance of NL laws that makes merely anonying a moderator a banable offense! She forgot to attack Seun for making laws that makes moderators unevenly powerful rather she prefers blaming muslims, in fact she lies again and say Seun is powerless and can do little when in fact he made laws that can simply lead to someone's banning for no reason or any "reason". Now she again restate the myth that seun was threatened to create the islamic section rather! Yet we ask does it make sense for Seun to fear like that! If muslims threatened to close nl so that we can start our own forum, would he close his hustle (NL)? No, so this talk of threat is just a ruse, the real reason I believe is that due to intense rivalry between muslims and christians, Seun opined that opening a section particularly for muslims would rid the forum of this rivalry and at the same save him from loosing muslims (economics) coz it is only common sense where u are not welcomed u leave! This my brodas and sisters is the real reason!

My point, Islam is being attaked (this poor dudes are serious, they need to learn from those who spend billions in attacking Islam) on a fraudulent lie like the Seun issue, it is high time we remind these people to use some reasoning and wonder what would happen if any fool on the internet threatened u, u would be a fool to accept such threat (many have lied they would send SSS to me). Seun made the Islamic section because it made economic sense and solved more problems than create an exclusive zone for muslims!
Guy u are seriously mistaking. Jesoul is one of the most respected personality on Nairaland. After ur Islamic Mukina2, Jesoul is the next moderator worthy to be a super mod. She's more credible than ur moderator. Seun and Mukina2 can testify to this
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by olawalebabs(m): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2012
^which one be your islamic mukina2?
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
olawalebabs: ^which one be your islamic mukina2?
I mean Muslim mukina2. we have a christian mukina2 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by olawalebabs(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
toba: I mean Muslim mukina2. we have a christian mukina2 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
what about atheist mukina2?
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2012
toba: Guy u are seriously mistaking. Jesoul is one of the most respected personality on Nairaland. After ur Islamic Mukina2, Jesoul is the next moderator worthy to be a super mod. She's more credible than ur moderator. Seun and Mukina2 can testify to this

Pls if you cannot address the issue you need not respond to the thread. Non of what you wrote could be counted as a response to what I wrote. As for her being respected by many, u logics quite fails clinton was respected by many but it does not absolve him from the Monica lewisky affair, so also ur respect for her cannot absolve her from the weighty allegations here. About mukina I have seen complaints about her in the joke section. So it is not about like or love of a person, it is about the serial fanaticism I am addressing.

Remember Mudley313 and how he got so pissed that he messed up the religion section for close to a week or more all due to the percieved biasness he got from her?

There is a precedence.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2012
vedaxcool:

Pls if you cannot address the issue you need not respond to the thread. Non of what you wrote could be counted as a response to what I wrote. As for her being respected by many, u logics quite fails clinton was respected by many but it does not absolve him from the Monica lewisky affair, so also ur respect for her cannot absolve her from the weighty allegations here. About mukina I have seen complaints about her in the joke section. So it is not about like or love of a person, it is about the serial fanaticism I am addressing.

Remember Mudley313 and how he got so pissed that he messed up the religion section for close to a week or more all due to the percieved biasness he got from her?

There is a precedence.
let me tell u something. when someone is respected, its the personality of that person in entirety that's being respected. that personality comprises perceived good conduct, fairness, objectivity and uprightness. i hope these sums it all up for u, that Jesoul is a complete package.

as regards mudley313, u should know, he's a frustrated lunatic. he fought u, fought me, fought virtually all posters in the religion section. FYI it was mukina that dealth with mudley and not Jesoul cos it was only seun and mukina that had powers to ban. mudley was a complete nuisance and u know it. so lets not go there
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2012
olawalebabs: what about atheist mukina2?
logicboy or macdaddy
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 7:55am On Sep 16, 2012
toba: let me tell u something. when someone is respected, its the personality of that person in entirety that's being respected. that personality comprises perceived good conduct, fairness, objectivity and uprightness. i hope these sums it all up for u, that Jesoul is a complete package.

as regards mudley313, u should know, he's a frustrated lunatic. he fought u, fought me, fought virtually all posters in the religion section. FYI it was mukina that dealth with mudley and not Jesoul cos it was only seun and mukina that had powers to ban. mudley was a complete nuisance and u know it. so lets not go there

I didn't know u considered JeSoul another Jesus, making her unquestionable. My point remains unrefuted or attended to. Nobody is above criticism, unlike u I am not comapring mac or jesoul, I am only questioning her bigotry that is taking a dangerous direction, that is the issue at hand.

You are free not to go anywhere, but mudley incident remains a precedence to her closet fanaticism where she recommends banning someone for misbehaving and left her christian child unharmed for the same incident. Even lunatics have a right to fairness.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2012
vedaxcool:

I didn't know u considered JeSoul another Jesus, making her unquestionable. My point remains unrefuted or attended to. Nobody is above criticism, unlike u I am not comapring mac or jesoul, I am only questioning her bigotry that is taking a dangerous direction, that is the issue at hand.

You are free not to go anywhere, but mudley incident remains a precedence to her closet fanaticism where she recommends banning someone for misbehaving and left her christian child unharmed for the same incident. Even lunatics have a right to fairness.
dont get me wrong. Im not implying that Jesoul is a god or jesus, but im expressly stating that she's far more upright than tunji in all ramifications and she's not a bigot. i can say that to you cos we've both been here for a while.

Once again jesoul wasnt guilty in mudley's case. if u dont believe me ask mukina
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2012
toba: dont get me wrong. Im not implying that Jesoul is a god or jesus, but im expressly stating that she's far more upright than tunji in all ramifications and she's not a bigot. i can say that to you cos we've both been here for a while.

Once again jesoul wasnt guilty in mudley's case. if u dont believe me ask mukina

I am not concerned on who she is more upright than. I am concerned primarily on the issue of using people complaints to make insultive and accusative allegations against Islam and muslims. All this done at the expense of NL laws which does not allow opening threads to critque mods. If not religious bigotry, why would a moderator always result to labelling muslims even when the persons thread is clearly about a single person's action which he took using nl laws not islam laws? Food for thought.

On Mudley so u mean mukina2 simply did everything without JeSoul recommending his ban?
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
why are u acting like a hardhearted muslim?
vedaxcool:

I am not concerned on who she is more upright than. I am concerned primarily on the issue of using people complaints to make insultive and accusative allegations against Islam and muslims. All this done at the expense of NL laws which does not allow opening threads to critque mods. If not religious bigotry, why would a moderator always result to labelling muslims even when the persons thread is clearly about a single person's action which he took using nl laws not islam laws? Food for thought.

On Mudley so u mean mukina2 simply did everything without JeSoul recommending his ban?
i cited the case for uprightness cos all u are accusing Jesoul of is exactly what tunji ignorantly does to non muslims. if u want to be truthful, u'll confirm what im saying. jesoul has done nothing wrong and i can tell u that u're the first old member falsely accusing Jesoul. hardly will u find any muslim or atheist complain about Jesoul. macdaddy is another terrible troll on NL and yet he doesnt complain about her. ur issue with her might be based on misconception or probably u not wanting to see things her.

i know atleast 5 moderators that have had issues with tunji. he's such a terrible moderator. if tunji had issues with pple like Jaybee, kandikane etc fellow moderators, this should tell u he's a terrible human beings.

as regard mudley once again. Manmustwac was also part of the pple that recommended mudley for a ban. infact he posted on the complaint thread that he will tell seun to ban him. can u also say jesoul is also manmustwac?
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by maclatunji: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
^LMFSO
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2012
toba: why are u acting like a hardhearted muslim? i cited the case for uprightness cos all u are accusing Jesoul of is exactly what tunji ignorantly does to non muslims. if u want to be truthful, u'll confirm what im saying. jesoul has done nothing wrong and i can tell u that u're the first old member falsely accusing Jesoul. hardly will u find any muslim or atheist complain about Jesoul. macdaddy is another terrible troll on NL and yet he doesnt complain about her. ur issue with her might be based on misconception or probably u not wanting to see things her.

i know atleast 5 moderators that have had issues with tunji. he's such a terrible moderator. if tunji had issues with pple like Jaybee, kandikane etc fellow moderators, this should tell u he's a terrible human beings.

as regard mudley once again. Manmustwac was also part of the pple that recommended mudley for a ban. infact he posted on the complaint thread that he will tell seun to ban him. can u also say jesoul is also manmustwac?

Why are you acting like a hard headed christian? You have no common dignity to address the question raise, you keep repeating things that have no bearing on the thread, you keep comparing Mac and JeSoul, yet this thread is not a thread for comapring them, it is a thread to treat the inherent fanaticism of JeSoul! if you poor comprehension skills can not let you address this simple fact , then get the hell out! i don't need you serial hard headedness to cloud the issue>

On mudley, you are merely joke, you were clearly part of the problem, your defence of JeSoul in incident is nothing more than dishonest pandering! JeSoul baisdness made mudley went over the top when he discovered that you were spared for the same offence he committed! you can continue your hard headedness, but spare us the BS.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
It seems being an atheist would not apparently solve all of Nigeria problem, we still have to grapple with discrimination, oppression and even outright biased application of the law, in fact it might be worse . The militant atheists might decide to go on punishing spree against those who love God or think otherwise. In such a a country, insulting God will be good,theist being insulted by atheist is the hight of tolerance and returning back insults will be met by fire and brimstone. Still lost to what point I am making. stalwart got canned because he used the words poo bag, while the entire thread is littered with insults and sheer aggressiveness of atheists, the behavior of their leader was to ban stalwert for poo bag and left the repeated insults of other atheists in thread unchallenged.This is remisnicent of the Soviet Atheists who even mudered muslilms and others in their bid to supress religion>

Banned by manmustwac in Religion for going to far with your insults and calling another nairaland member a poo bag on the Could Atheism Be Considered The Gay Religion Topic At 10:27pm On Oct 13. Ban expires on 1:39am On Oct 16

lets see what other posters had to say:

Logicboy03:

1) Agnosticism, Buddhism, taoism and Neopaganism are all tolerant of gays. Are these religions (Agnosticism?) gay religions? Your reasoning is quite shallow. You are also a bigot. Why dont you go and call these religions "gay" religions?

2) Atheism is not a religion.

Whoever this Abdulsleek guy is, he must be tormenting you grin grin

wiegraf: Ah, @vedax, why have you ventured from your cave again. Could you[b] please return to your pissfully attained abode[/b]. We try to keep only the civilized here. And again, the way you redefine the nadir never ceases to amaze me. More so than the brilliance of the divinely inspired koran. So much so I might begin to believe in a god[b] if you offered your stoopidity/hypocrisy as proof of its existence.[/b] I hope you trolling and don't really believe the things you imply you believe in here.

I think this thread should be on the front page btw. Even if just for its surreal nature.

wiegraf:

You see me there regularly? I don't need to piss that many times a day brah, nor do I enjoy the stench...
I said you ventured out, 'again'...
It's your prerogative, true, stay if you like. But this thread is little more than an attempt to troll (I hope). T[b]here is absolutely nothing of value here, except maybe a demonstration of just how f****d up you are. I think that's why it's not been banned yet[/b]. Also, mod probably doesn't want to seem intolerant, and is showing you how grown ups behave. Supposing we substituted the words 'atheism' with islam and posted your op in all its glory in the islamic section, what would be the status of the thread now?

plaetton:

This is perhaps the st.up.idest post and from the most infantile brain on this forum.
In the above piece, the Op shamelessly betrays sooooo much of his ignorance, shallowness and bigotry.

On any sampling of 10 moslem men, 10 christian men and 10 atheists, you are most likely to find more homosexuals and pe.dophiles amongst the moslem men.
Atheists,people who do not carry the burden of religion, tend to believe and often fight for the dignity and equality for all human beings.

You silly religious people. You believe that your god or allah carefully designed and created everyone and everything, including homosexuality, yet you do not want to hold him responsible for the supposed error of homosexuality.
Narrow minded fools. [/b]It is much easier to hate and terrorize your fellow humans for the imperfections that they were born with, than to hold your imaginary god accountable for the errors in his supposedly perfect creation.
[b]M.or.on.

wiegraf:

Too stoopid to realize just how stoopid you are. A 5 year old would be needed to explain things to you in a manner which you'd understand. Don't expect any replies, except from maybe a kindly nursery school teacher

In such a state you wouldn't have the right the express your opinions because, they (the atheists) have already told you what to think

Logicboy03:

You have a brain, I assume?

Imagine if I brought the confession of some terrorists and said that islam is positively related to terrorism? Isnt that the same thing you are doing? Would that even be allowed in the Islam section?

When they ban you, you would be complaining. You cant even make a logical defense for your point.

MMC allowed you the first time to prove your points logically even though you were failing and trolling. Now you are doing the same.

If you cant prove your abusive claims, it becomes slander. Repeating that slander after being proven wrong many times and calling atheists gays is not going to go down well with any reasonable person. Your Master, Maclatunji would give a pernmanent ban for less.

No wonder such a pipe dream will never materialize indeed! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 4:17pm On Oct 22, 2012
Now they eventually locked up the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1072447/could-atheism-considered-gay-religion/8n for the same offence committed by many atheist on the thread.

Compounding the matter logicboy suddenly turned moderator defender, who now rationalizes injustice and etc. my point, complaint about Mac, is just a ruse towards insulting islam, and unfortunately this is the legacy that Lagisshia bequeathed on us, since his initial complaints, others have followed suits in the same fashion in reducing every post of their to a vehicle to undermine Islam.
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by vedaxcool(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2012
manmustwac: Logicboy03 you were that close to me giving you a 48 hour ban for the using the word person at least a dozen times in the is atheism a gay religion topic angry Sagamite got a 48 hour ban for being a nuisance and the word person he kept using.

somehow we see open bias being demonstrated!
Re: The Campaign Against Islam On Nairaland by manmustwac(m): 1:21am On Oct 23, 2012
toba: why are u acting like a hardhearted muslim? i cited the case for uprightness cos all u are accusing Jesoul of is exactly what tunji ignorantly does to non muslims. if u want to be truthful, u'll confirm what im saying. jesoul has done nothing wrong and i can tell u that u're the first old member falsely accusing Jesoul. hardly will u find any muslim or atheist complain about Jesoul. macdaddy is another terrible troll on NL and yet he doesnt complain about her. ur issue with her might be based on misconception or probably u not wanting to see things her.

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!! angry angry angry I did not reccommend that Mudley313 get a permanent ban and felt he was unfairly treated. I remember he did try to ignore you and uyi iredia but u guys would not leave him alone both you and him should've got a permanent ban as well angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Why The Lack Of Religious Harmony In Nigeria ? / Eid L Adha: Conditions For The Udhiyah (ram/as The Case May Be) / Fasting Six Days Of Shawwal After Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.