Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover (13359 Views)

Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies / I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land / Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by airmark(m): 1:37am On Sep 07, 2012
By Ayo Onikoyi

One of the most viral gist making the rounds in the entertainment industry right now, is the news that ace comedian and humor merchant, Francis Agoda A.K.A I Go Dye, splashed an unimaginable N38 million naira on two exotic auto-mobiles; a 2012 Hybrid Escalade, (Platinum Edition) and a 2012 Range Rover Evoque.

The news broke, when the widely travelled comedian spoilt himself a little with the Hybrid Escalade to commemorate his 18th anniversary on stage, while the next day marked the presentation of the Range Rover Evoque to his manager, Sharon to ease official duties of his Seaside Entertainment Company.

*I go die
Controversy, however, emanated after the presentation, as many saw it as a “Greek Gift” with an alarming undertone.

While a close source to the comedian argued that “I Go Dye being a serious person that doesn’t mix business with pleasure, there is absolutely nothing intimate whatsoever going on between him and his manager especially when the said SUV was bought in the company’s name and carries its official plate number; “Seaside”.

The comedian on a phone chat with Weekend Groove, denied having an affair with any woman, and insisted that the lady in question, Sharon, is his Personal Manager.

“First and foremost, I do not have any other lover apart from my beautiful wife who takes care of me and my son. Rather, the said Range Rover Evoque car was acquired for official purpose and it is only natural for the person at the helm of affairs to have more access to it, and that happens to be Sharon, the event manager, ” he explained.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/i-go-dye-denies-buying-suv-for-lover/
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2012
airmark: Rather, the said Range Rover Evoque car was acquired for official purpose and it is only natural for the person at the helm of affairs to have more access to it, and that happens to be Sharon, the event manager, ” he explained.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/i-go-dye-denies-buying-suv-for-lover/

This is totally unconvincing. I guess you bought the SUV in your company name, but for Sharon's use - and the choice of car shows that it has little to do with 'official' use. Her pussy too sweet for you that's why your brain come enter reverse.

1. If ordinary you, a shadowy, dime-a-dozen 'comedian', can buy 'a whole' Range Rover Evogue merely for "official purpose", then what should far more prosperous businessmen buy for 'official purpose'? Rolls Royces and Bugattis?
2. I hope your so-called beautiful wife owns a bigger and more expensive car than the Evogue? Otherwise you'd be telling us that Sharon is more important to you than your wife is, since only Sharon enjoys 'more access' to the Evogue.
3. I've never trusted naija girls that bear names such as 'Sharon'. . .all the Sharons I know get as dem be. Besides, is that her real name - as in, the name wey her mama give am?

18 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by ifyalways(f): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2012
^ lmao

Sharon is a "runs" name tongue

4 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2012
Whether he buys suv for sharon or not, how ee take concern anybody. Sheybi na im get im life..
Abegi, d issue no reduce d price of agege bread so remove d tin from front page o jere! Mtchew undecided

2 Likes

Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2012
The MODz also think the grammatical build up of the Topic is Correct SMH undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2012
ifyalways: ^ lmao

Sharon is a "runs" name tongue

Exactly my thoughts
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2012
I said it buying a car thats more expensive than the one u drive for just a Girl friend undecided, then u r a wacko grin
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by Lilspicer(f): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2012
Dis dude wan mak himself controvercial so dem go call am for show..who giv am 38m..abeg mak him go sidon...how does dis(helpme complete am)-------->
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by fittty(m): 9:52am On Sep 07, 2012
Wetin concern us na? Na my money e take buy am? undecided
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by Abujafood: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2012
All those of you criticizing and pretending to have his interest at heart, don't forget Eldee's famous slogan: Is it your money?

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2012
fittty: Wetin concern us na? Na my money e take buy am? undecided

Abi oooooooo
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by topboyz(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2012
Hmmm..i quite agree..it has an intimate undertone.
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by dhanmccoy: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2012
Just came in to say the topic is a terrible #gbagaun. All these mods wey no go school.
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2012
fittty: Wetin concern us na? Na my money e take buy am? undecided
I tire o! Abi make I go jump inside well because im buy car? Shiooor!
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by ebamma(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2012
I GO DIE
18 years be dis u neva die,abeg change that name to 1 GO LIVE joor.
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by gandkiss: 10:05am On Sep 07, 2012
I GO DYE dey tek style do undercover runs with babe called SHARON
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by naturalwaves: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2012
@OP and MODS,Change the construction of d topic.It seems something is missing from that sentence.

1 Like

Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by hbk001(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2012
Grammatical error n blunt rubbish..
Wetin concern person even if he buy a jet...?
Na Naija we dey sha...OFOFO(gossip)
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by awesomet1(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2012
How does this affect our living condition now
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by indmix: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2012
pro01:

This is totally unconvincing. I guess you bought the SUV in your company name, but for Sharon's use - and the choice of car shows that it has little to do with 'official' use. Her pussy too sweet for you that's why your brain come enter reverse.

1. If ordinary you, a shadowy, dime-a-dozen 'comedian', can buy 'a whole' Range Rover Evogue merely for "official purpose", then what should far more prosperous businessmen buy for 'official purpose'? Rolls Royces and Bugattis?
2. I hope your so-called beautiful wife owns a bigger and more expensive car than the Evogue? Otherwise you'd be telling us that Sharon is more important to you than your wife is, since only Sharon enjoys 'more access' to the Evogue.
3. I've never trusted naija girls that bear names such as 'Sharon'. . .all the Sharons I know get as dem be. Besides, is that her real name - as in, the name wey her mama give am?
I guess if the reverse were the case and you were in I GO DIE's shoes you would ђά̲̣̣vέ bought more expensive luxurious vehicles and if I GO DIE were in your shoes, he would ђά̲̣̣vέ said unpalatable things that would make you shudder. Nigerians make a lot of noise if they are not there yet but once the opportunity comes begging they change their skin colours overnight. I share your sentiments but that's how I GO DIE was throwing tantrums at those who were there. I hope he gets an astute investment manager who willl take him through the ropes.
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by topson74(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2012
Lilspicer: Dis dude wan mak himself controvercial so dem go call am for show..who giv am 38m..abeg mak him go sidon...how does dis(helpme complete am)-------->
walahi if u complete am. Seun go just ban you
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by masterpiecer(m): 10:27am On Sep 07, 2012
pro01:

Your reasoning is so miopic.
no pun intended.
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by woky: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2012
una no gt work..mtcheeeeew
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by woky: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2012
Lilspicer: Dis dude wan mak himself controvercial so dem go call am for show..who giv am 38m..abeg mak him go sidon...how does dis(helpme complete am)-------->
oboy i taya o who dash monky banana
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by ifihearam: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2012
“First and foremost, I do not have any other lover apart from my beautiful wife who takes care of me and my son. Rather, the said Range Rover Evoque car was acquired for official purpose and it is only natural for the person at the helm of affairs to have more access to it, and that happens to be Sharon, the event manager, ” he explained.

I go dye nor fit speak ds kind english
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 07, 2012
Abeg make una free our Super Mod Jor! *Egnish* no be our language.grin
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by stagger: 11:09am On Sep 07, 2012
Range Rover for an official vehicle. Don't these people have advisers?
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2012
How come when I bought a Bugatti for my girl friend, it never made front page?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido’s Ex-lover Shares A Video Clip Of Their S*xtape As The HKN Boss Denies It / Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / 14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.