Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover (13364 Views)

Picture Of Patoranking's Hyundai SUV For Winning Next Rated At The Headies / I Go Dye's Picture- The Mudiaga Of Urhobo Land / Comedians 'i Go Dye' And 'i Go Save' Beaten To Pulp By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by OMG1: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2012
seun_shackgarri: OMG! u have been posting that same ignoramus buhaha all over nairaland! dem dey pay you ni?
nobody needs to pay me b4 doing the right thing which is to plead with you guys to stop all these garri childish behaviors
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by solomon111(m): 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2012
El Guapo: The MODz also think the grammatical build up of the Topic is Correct SMH undecided undecided
pls are you the same 'El guapo' that always dish-out anti-chelsea comments on dailymail.co.uk/sports/football.?
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by sexyverah(f): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
is the owner of this website a male or female?
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by buchibabe: 1:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hehehehehehehehe. I laff in love language. Na today? I go die don buy him babe motor. He say na official. Official koh,emotional ni
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by mixoull(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
It called Promotion.. Marketing strategy .. a typical Wafe" Worri Boy wa don suffer before cant count that amount of money to pay on the stated Car for a chic.... You know wetin 38mila be? Abegi....
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by sexyverah(f): 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
seun_shackgarri: why do u wanna know? that will not stop the garri revolution
of cos nt.. jus wanted to knw thats all.. smiley
Re: I-Go-Dye Denies Buying An SUV For A Lover by Deiok(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
sexyverah:
of cos nt.. jus wanted to knw thats all.. smiley
He is a male. Who hate to hear or see the word *garri*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 Compatible Nigerian Celebrities To Match-Make! / "I Am Afraid Of Divorce" – Genevieve Nnaji On Why She Is Yet To Marry / Meet The Queen! Nigerian Transgender, Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.