Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required (8448 Views)

NNPC Paying Transport For 2011 Interviewees? / Free NNPC Aptitude Test Materials / Nnpc Vacancies Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by chumatez: 5:01am On Sep 07, 2012
ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO COMPRESS THEIR DATA i.e each of their certificates to 150kb or less, for easy uploading of document as required by NNPC RECRUITMENT PORTAL 2012 , and converting there document to Msword and PDF format.
FOLLOW THE PROCESS BELOW TO REDUCE THE SIZE OF UR CERTIFICATES TO BE UPLOADED & CONVERTING IT TO MSWORD DOCUMENT.
1. If ur certificate is on "JPEG" format double click on it for it to open on "WINDOW PHOTO VIEWER"
2. click on "OPEN" above(@ d menu bar) & select "MICROSOFT OFFICE PICTURE MANAGER"
3. Click on "Edit picture" (@ the menu bar). at the right handside of ur pc screen, select "Resize" click on "predefined width x height". e.g(Document-small 800 x 600 px) click "OK" & SAVE
NOTE: it is not advisable to resize ur document below 800x600px
4.COPY & paste ur edited certificate to "Paint" (to open Paint , click on ur --->"Start menu" buttom @ down left end of ur pc screen--->All Programs--->Accessories---> Paint )
5. click on "file" & place ur mouse cusor "Save As" select "GIF Picture" ans save.
6. Goto ur Picture folder and COPY & PASTE the Edited certificate to "MICROSOFT WORD DOCUMENT"
(NOTE: WHILE THE CERT IS IN MSWORD,RIGHT-CLICK ON D CERT & SELECT "Text Wrapping -->Through" )
7. Stretch the picture to full the page
8. SAVE
(THE ABOVE ILLUSTRATION WAS DONE ON WINDOW 7 & MSWORD 2007)
Check the size of ur present MSWORD DOCUMENT to see if the Magic works for u.
PLEASE SHARE UR TESTIMONIES AND IDEAS.
THANKS.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by DonaldGenes(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2012
Thumps up pal
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by chumatez: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2012
DonalĂ° Genes: Thumps up pal

tnx man
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by Kennycee(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2012
Thanks Bro @Chumatez,mine was reduced from 208k to 121k,although I coud nt find where to paste the editted copied cert to pain brush and saving as GIF mine was saving as JPEG interchange format.Pls what is capacity of the one you editted.
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by andre99(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2012
@chumatex, u are blessed I just did it, u have a nice weekend.
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by andre99(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2012
@chumatex, just discovered now that the file exceeded 150kb, to be precise it was 171kb, after I did all the instruction.
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by chumatez: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2012
andre99: @chumatex, just discovered now that the file exceeded 150kb, to be precise it was 171kb, after I did all the instruction.

Crop the certificate/document i.e (cut/trim the sides of ur document)
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by andre99(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2012
How will I do the croping or trimming?
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by hakunajay(m): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2012
You can as well open your MS-WORD blank page, copy and paste your .jpeg document and then click on format picture button, choose the 96dpi/e-mail option and then save it. There, you have your credentials in .doc format.
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by spothot: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2012
I think the best way to convert or reduce your files is to do it online
just google it
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by sleek29(m): 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
Long thing, open your microsoft word, choose insert picture, navigate to the picture you want, and then click compress photo size, and save as pdf file choosing minimal standard, very simple!
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by chumatez: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
cheesy keep it up pls share more simpler ideas
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by wellmax(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
Long talk...
just open your jpeg docs with MICROSOFT OFFICE PICTURE MANAGER, click edit, then compress, click document...there and then you will see the new size. Save as new.
From here, most people might be lost, cos the doc will still be in jpeg. i just use a pdf creator to convert the jpeg to pdf. Didn't take me more than three minutes to complete.
Several pdf creator are there free on the net. i used Nitro and Foxit.
Hope this helps
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by emdrake: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2012
I acutauLly had a hard time compressing till I figured it out.. Awesome contributions from the guys that suggested using microsoft picture viewer and foxit.. I did dat, but please note that after compressing.. View ur documents to see if the info on it is clear enuf to be read..
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by chumatez: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
@emdrake.thanx 4 ur important observation. @All, as well as u want 2 Reduce the size of ur certificates/document,Pls consider the visibility of ur document.

1 Like

Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by Theben(m): 4:15am On Sep 08, 2012
Pls o, how many documents are we to upload?
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by chumatez: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2012
@theben. basically 5 documents .the are .
1.Degree result,
2.Birth certificate,
3.NYSC certificate,
4.SSCE,
5.CV
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by otomatic(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2012
VERY BIG "THANK YOU" TO EVERYONE HERE ON THIS THREAD. I'VE USED YOUR IDEAS (DOWNLOADED NITRO READER N CREATED PDF FILES N ALSO USED WINDOWS PICTURE MANAGER TO COMPRESS THE FILES). I'VE BENEFITTED IMMENSELY.
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by chumatez: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2012
otomatic: VERY BIG "THANK YOU" TO EVERYONE HERE ON THIS THREAD. I'VE USED YOUR IDEAS (DOWNLOADED NITRO READER N CREATED PDF FILES N ALSO USED WINDOWS PICTURE MANAGER TO COMPRESS THE FILES). I'VE BENEFITTED IMMENSELY.

ur welcome.

@all, share ur ideas, if it works for u.
tnx
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by Kennycee(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2012
Please some one shud advise me,I did mine got d password and user name displayed but could not get this details on my mail,I used the password obtained but it's not going through the portal in the home page,some one that had this type of problem should help me on how he or she solved it.
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by Kennycee(m): 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2012
[quote author=chumatez]ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO COMPRESS THEIR DATA i.e each of their certificates to 150kb or less, for easy uploading of document as required by NNPC RECRUITMENT PORTAL 2012 , and converting there document to Msword and PDF format.
FOLLOW THE PROCESS BELOW TO REDUCE THE SIZE OF UR CERTIFICATES TO BE UPLOADED & CONVERTING IT TO MSWORD DOCUMENT.
1. If ur certificate is on "JPEG" format double click on it for it to open on "WINDOW PHOTO VIEWER"
2. click on "OPEN" above(@ d menu bar) & select "MICROSOFT OFFICE PICTURE MANAGER"

Please some one shud advise me,I did mine got d password and user name displayed but could not get this details on my mail,I used the password obtained but it's not going through the portal in the home page,some one that had this type of problem should help me on how he or she solved it.
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by chumatez: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2012
@kennycee. If it did'nt open on the homepage, u know that something is wrong somewhere maybe ur user name or password might be wrong... similar thing happend 2 me. but my waz that my email was wrong, wen i found out, i reopened another email .
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by emdrake: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
one question house... after you upload all you documents, do you recieve a feedback email or any confirmation that your application is complete,.. i did not recieve such but i can still log in and edit ma profie.. so i need your imput on that
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by chumatez: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
emdrake: one question house... after you upload all you documents, do you recieve a feedback email or any confirmation that your application is complete,.. i did not recieve such but i can still log in and edit ma profie.. so i need your imput on that

For now , there is no feedback email
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by harrisnimasa(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
pls guys,i have 2.2,without masters should i apply for the NNPC stuff?
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by irhivbenochuko: 1:32am On Sep 11, 2012
One of the fears of most job applicant is preparing for and writing aptitude test.
The bad news is, most job recruiter inform candidate in less than a week before the test date.
The Goodness is that you can now get prepared for any aptitude test in less than 24hrs with smartlearners dvd. This dvd includes
Quantitative Aptitude Test DVD
Verbal Aptitude Test DVD
Mechanical Reasoning Test DVD
Abstract Reasoning Test DVD
Spatial Orientation Test DVD
Flow chart/ simulation Test DVD
T his dvd is a combination of aptitude test question of GMAT ,GRE,SHL and multinational oil and gas company such as Total, Exxon Mobil, NNPC , Agip ,LNG, Chevon ,Shell e.t.c.
FEATURES
1: Step by step visual explanation with animation
2: Trick to increase your speed in answering question
3: How to arrive at the right answer even when you have little idea on the subject
4: How to prepare for aptitude test and what you do on test day
Order for any of this DVD and get the following bonus
1: Free e-book version of DVD
2: Free 10 books on how to prepare for and pass interview
3: Free telephone Email support if you have any question on the material or need explanation you can
E-mail or text use and we will give you prompt reply.
4: Free job alert to your Email and phone

To get your copy, come to
M-Trinity Educational centre
NO 72 Okere-Ugborikoko Road,
by metsharun junction, okumagba lay-out,
warri, Delta state.
OR
Auntie Rose computer Training centre
@Auntie Rose school, by Giwa-Amu Road,
Effrun, Delta State.
If you leave outside warri, you can pay into Diamond bank
Account name: Irhivben peter
Account number 0012400318
After payment sent your name[as it is in the teller], Teller number, the Address if we have to post the DVD, E-mail and phone number to
E-mail: peterirhivben@gmail.com OR 08181127241, 08122516378
Each DVD +E books + bonu cause N N 1,500. if you are orderly for more than one dvd ,you have a discount of 20%
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by jolamos01(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2012
Hey guys,thanks a lot for the info.pls how do I resize the already converted pdf file?
Re: NNPC PORTAL, How To Compress Ur Document To 150kb Or Less As Required by Altruist(m): 1:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
hey guyz u re d best,jst did mine,10x plenty

(1) (Reply)

2014/2015 Nigerian Agip Exploration Postgraduate Scholarship Award / Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Candidates For Oral Interview / Why You Are Not Getting The Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.