Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle (19188 Views)

Bindow Jibrilla Visits IBB & Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) / Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu / IBB, Abdulsalami Reconcile Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State With Deputy Gov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
shocked lipsrsealed cry
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Mowire: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
Throwing up these people's names is just a device to totally discredit the bid evaluation so far done. Otherwise why not state the equity holding of each of these persons in their respective consortia & who else is part of each. Thisday here is just serving a propagandist agenda.
How is it wrong for Nigerians to participate in companies that want to run the most strategic & profitable sector in the country, so long the process is transparent & credible?

1 Like

Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
Mowire: Throwing up these people's names is just a device to totally discredit the bid evaluation so far done. Otherwise why not state the equity holding of each of these persons in their respective consortia & who else is part of each. Thisday here is just serving a propagandist agenda.
How is it wrong for Nigerians to participate in companies that want to run the most strategic & profitable sector in the country, so long the process is transparent & credible?
From the people who molested and still molesting that country? Please,f..u..c..k off!
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Mowire: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
Are you so incompetent at decency? What's the"f..k off for?
Anyway, which consortium is being promoted by those of us who have not "molested the country"? I guess your like prefer the MTN situation.
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by redsun(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
It is unethical,undemocratic and criminal for serving and ex public officers(thieves) to be directly or indirecting bidding for high profile state parastatals.It means they orchestrated the moves to enrich themselves.

The bidding sholud only be restricted to genuine,independent and hard working indigenous companies,free from political entanglement and thuggery.

1 Like

Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by 2mch(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
Gbawe:

Guy, you blatantly spoke as if his opinion was flawed by asking rhetorically and incongruously whether he has ever "run a Company before". What has that got to do with anything? When, Ghana accepted Vodafone's overture do you think there were no cronies of Government who could have put up an "interesting bid" that would then have been accepted as "the best bid"? It did not happen because those in leadership shunned parochial interest to support what is best for Ghana. The same can happen in Nigeria but probably won't because of how Nigerians perceive issues. Here you talk of "complain, complain no action" and Nigerian youths not being interested in starting Companies. Who do you expect action from?

I must ask you what that talk has to do with the notion of getting world-class Companies to help Nigeria devise solutions to problems that require top-level expertise. This is what Eguerrilla was talking about i.e our leaders, as they alone can do, shunning a need to parochially and selfishly create an Oligarchic class and doing what is meritoriously best for Nigeria !!!! This is simply about our leaders ensuring square pegs are deployed for square holes, for this pivotal stage in our history, instead of ruining things with their usual greed !!! Did we not see OBJ ruin the NIPP scheme with parochial actions such as conceding contracts to a Company that was a front for his daughter? Are we condemned to never learn in Nigeria?

If you appreciate the globalised world we live in, that sees England importing electronics because of the reality of comparative advantage, you will realise that issues are about pragmatically sourcing adequate solutions, wherever it is from, for serious problems preventing Nations from developing optimally.

I don't think many Ghanaians care that a Ghanaian company did not become the national telecom carrier when they are enjoying the very adequate services that is enabling them to e-trade, provide local SME wealth and employment via a greater volume of trade facilitated through the ability to reach Chinese, American, British and German customers with the click of a mouse. I really don't see the relevance of your nationalistic talk here.

So what you are advocating here is that the bids are open to foreign companies. Your case in point here is Ghana. The fact remains that Africa is the only continent stupid enough to put their most important sectors in the hands of foreigners. There is something called National Security. National Security covers electricity, food, water, communication, and mineral resources. When you hand this to foreigners you essentially give them the power to control your government. These people even fly in their own nationals to come and take Nigerian jobs. For us to seem less patriotic and more global, you will prefer to add to the 70% poverty rate you seem so concerned about. Trust me, with that kind of mindset Nigeria will never get out of corruption. Companies especially the foreign ones understand that corruption is key to controlling the government. They are as bad or even worse than Nigerian companies, they even have more resources to bribe. For now these are the people that we have who can buy our assets. I think in the generating companies the FG intends to hold part ownership and sell part ownership to foreign companies. I think young Nigerian's should take the initiative and start coming up with companies that can bid for the generating units. I will rather have someone that can be held by the neck when the country gets better, than someone that is protected by more influential powers, and who contributes minimally to the economy in the way of jobs.

1 Like

Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Mowire: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
redsun: It is unethical,undemocratic and criminal for serving and ex public officers(thieves) to be directly or indirecting bidding for high profile state parastatals.It means they orchestrated the moves to enrich themselves.

According to ...?!
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2012
2mch:

So what you are advocating here is that the bids are open to foreign companies. Your case in point here is Ghana. The fact remains that Africa is the only continent stupid enough to put their most important sectors in the hands of foreigners. There is something called National Security. National Security covers electricity, food, water, communication, and mineral resources. When you hand this to foreigners you essentially give them the power to control your government. These people even fly in their own nationals to come and take Nigerian jobs. For us to seem less patriotic and more global, you will prefer to add to the 70% poverty rate you seem so concerned about. Trust me, with that kind of mindset Nigeria will never get out of corruption. Companies especially the foreign ones understand that corruption is key to controlling the government. They are as bad or even worse than Nigerian companies, they even have more resources to bribe. For now these are the people that we have who can buy our assets. I think in the generating companies the FG intends to hold part ownership and sell part ownership to foreign companies. I think yound Nigerian's should take the initiative and start coming up with companies that can bid for the generating units.
All this national security in this area is a crap. It is crappy talk. They exist everywhere in the world. If the government can't manage it any more it should look for competent investors abroad. Nigerian criminals(past leaders) are not just good enough to run this sector. Power distribution in that country is now destined for the worse with regards to these men involvement.

Just imagine with their dictatorial and primitive pomposity would have on these parts of the PHCN? Any slight disagreement about the individual origin of wealth for purchasing the plan would result in hike in price or supply failure. These are primitive individuals with sole aim of pride and being worshiped!

1 Like

Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
Mowire: Are you so incompetent at decency? What's the"f..k off for?
Anyway, which consortium is being promoted by those of us who have not "molested the country"? I guess your like prefer the MTN situation.
Seriously, that's what your comment deserved at that point in time.

You can't prove it that all Nigerian competent bidders would have to be past corrupt leaders? There is no need for these past leaders to run any thing as important as power in that country.

Indeed, they are RIPPERS!
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by 2mch(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
all4naija: All this national security in this area is a crap. It is crappy talk. They exist everywhere in the world. If the government can't manage it any more it should look for competent investor abroad. Nigerian criminals(past leaders) are not just good enough to run this sector. Power distribution in that country is now destined for the worse in the regard to me.

Just imagine with their dictatorial and primitive pomposity would have on these parts of the PHCN? Any slight disagreement about the individual origin of wealth for purchasing the plan would result in hick in price of supply failure. These are primitive individuals with sole aim of pride and being worship!

Sure everything about Nigeria or being Nigerian is bad. Why dont you give up your job and invite a foreigner to take the position then, since you are incompetent and corrupt. Or dont you think our government is a reflection of us? Most of the big foreign companies, how did you think they made it? Competition or government favors/support. Pick your choice. There is corruption all over the world. The worst is in China, where oppression is added to the corruption. Severe oppression. In our eyes they are better, but we see how they treat their Nigerian employees and how they cut corners. We can never get better if we dont try to challenge ourselves and our brains, to become more civilized. The worst dictators have been killed like church rats and their stolen wealth all repossessed. So what is your point? The fact of the matter is the people hold their fate in their hands. No one person can ever rule others for long. Not if you are the Queen of England which is now more of a ceremonial position, imo. undecided
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by tonadoes: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
Where are d Northern states now? dey could not even bid 4 any project, not even d ones in d north. Shows dey still want 2 continue depending only on oil revenue 4 state funding. Dis is quite unfair, Niger state should atleast bid 4 eighter KAINJI, SHIRORO or JEBBA, all within its domain. Even if it means borrowing money 2 fund it.
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Gbawe: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2012
2mch:

So what you are advocating here is that the bids are open to foreign companies. Your case in point here is Ghana. The fact remains that Africa is the only continent stupid enough to put their most important sectors in the hands of foreigners. There is something called National Security. National Security covers electricity, food, water, communication, and mineral resources. When you hand this to foreigners you essentially give them the power to control your government. These people even fly in their own nationals to come and take Nigerian jobs. For us to seem less patriotic and more global, you will prefer to add to the 70% poverty rate you seem so concerned about. Trust me, with that kind of mindset Nigeria will never get out of corruption. Companies especially the foreign ones understand that corruption is key to controlling the government. They are as bad or even worse than Nigerian companies, they even have more resources to bribe. For now these are the people that we have who can buy our assets. I think in the generating companies the FG intends to hold part ownership and sell part ownership to foreign companies. I think yound Nigerian's should take the initiative and start coming up with companies that can bid for the generating units.

Guy, come on !!! Are you not just reaching now? "National security"? Are you kidding me? Who will do the job on behalf of the Nigerian bidders? The World-class Nigerian distribution/transmission/generation Companies IBB and Tinubu have been running for the past 4 decades? We don't produce world-class engineering firms in Nigeria. That is not our strength and is unlikely to be for the foreseeable future !!!! We should face reality.

Is it okay for Tinubu et al to win bids and literally sub-contract, which they must, to the foreign Companies with the real technocratic knowledge and capacity to deliver solutions? A lot is lost "in translation" doing that. I don't back the idea of consortium arrangement for the "biggest black nation" on Earth. Let Nigeria enter into arrangement directly as an exponent of National ambition. Do many Nigerians know that Otedola even suggested that the fuel subsidy scam would not exist if Nigeria did not make room for it via creating marketers when they can enter into direct arrangement with refineries abroad?

We all know those who have the capacity to carry out what needs to be done. Why does Nigeria need profiteering middlemen? Where would Ghana be today if a crony of Government became National telecom carrier only for it to be reliant completely on the training, manpower, technology modules and expertise of Vodafone in an inefficiently adhoc arrangement?
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
If only some of this men are not alive,Nigeria would be great,honestly!
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Mowire: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
@all4naija, you did not answer my question.
You or anyone else should mention any company/consortium promoted by any Nigerian who has not "molested" the country?
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by redsun(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
Mowire:

According to ...?!

to common sense and fairness.
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by 2mch(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
Gbawe:

Guy, come on !!! Are you not just reaching now? "National security"? Are you kidding me? Who will do the job on behalf of the Nigerian bidders? The World-class Nigerian distribution/transmission/generation Companies IBB and Tinubu have been running for the past 4 decades? We don't produce world-class engineering firms in Nigeria. That is not our strength and is unlikely to be for the foreseeable future !!!! We should face reality.

Is it okay for Tinubu et al to win bids and literally sub-contract, which they must, to the foreign Companies with the real technocratic knowledge and capacity to deliver solutions? A lot is lost "in translation" doing that. I don't back the idea of consortium arrangement for the "biggest black nation" on Earth. Let Nigeria enter into arrangement directly as an exponent of National ambition. Do many Nigerians know that Otedola even suggested that the fuel subsidy scam would not exist if Nigeria did not make room for it via creating marketers when they can enter into direct arrangement with refineries abroad?

We all know those who have the capacity to carry out what needs to be done. Why does Nigeria need profiteering middlemen? Where would Ghana be today if a crony of Government became National telecom carrier only for it to be reliant completely on the training, manpower, technology modules and expertise of Vodafone in an inefficiently adhoc arrangement?

Dude stop picking a sentence and arguing. These are private companies now and will be more accountable. They have already bid and are going to buy it. Nothing can be done about that, because you cannot prove that they are not qualified to win the bid. If we keep making excuses for corruption and running from our shadow we will not move forward. Something like light is not oil which can just disappear like that, in which you are trying to make a comparison. If the people are not satisfied am sure these private companies will feel the heat. Am done arguing in circles here. cool
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
2mch:

Sure everything about Nigeria or being Nigerian is bad. Why dont you give up your job and invite a foreigner to take the position then, since you are incompetent and corrupt. Or dont you think our government is a reflection of us? Most of the big foreign companies, how did you think they made it? Competition or government favors/support. Pick your choice. There is corruption all over the world. The worst is in China, where oppression is added to the corruption. Severe oppression. In our eyes they are better, but we see how they treat their Nigerian employees and how they cut corners. We can never get better if we dont try to challenge ourselves and our brains, to become more civilized. The worst dictators have been killed like church rats and their stolen wealth all repossessed. So what is your point? The fact of the matter is the people hold their fate in their hands. No one person can ever rule others for long. Not if you are the Queen of England which is now more of a ceremonial position, imo. undecided
That is the simple reason the country will remain what it is, for the simple reason of people like you. The truth is that there is no nation that is self-sufficient in this area. We are going to see at the end these greedy individual are going to bring in foreigners to run them when they start falling out of place.

Yes, I can be forced to leave my job if I found wanting in the area of corruption. There is no way such a thing can happened in advanced nation, if a leaders is found with corrupt practices and be allowed to purchase government plans which are very important to the nation progress. Jeez! Are you for real?! Or just like to speak shiits for speaking sake?

It happens in all developed countries to have competent foreign investors! Didn't MTN spurn change in the telecommunication sector despite people complain by this time?
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by hercules07: 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2012
I believe the sector should be deregulated, my fear with privatization is that they are about creating regional monopolies, why not just deregulate the sector and let there be many players. The Nigerian companies will definitely rely on foreign guys, but, there should be a plan driven by the regulators to reverse that in a decade or two.
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by 2mch(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
all4naija: That is the simple reason the country will remain what it is, for the simple reason of people like you. The truth is that there is no nation that is self-sufficient in this area. We are going to see at the end these greedy individual are going to bring in foreigners to run them when they start falling out of place.

Yes, I can be forced to leave my job if I found wanting in the area of corruption. There is no way such a thing can happened in advanced nation, if a leaders is found with corrupt practices and be allowed to purchase government plans which are very important to the nation progress. Jeez! Are you for real?! Or just like to speak shiits for speaking sake?

Dude, i really dont get you. You said anything in the hands of a Nigerian= incompetency. I asked you to give up your job to a foreigner since they have better brains and are more competent that you. But you are accusing me of what? Confronting you with your hypocrisy? Anyway, i dont know about other regions, all i see is that in the SW the people bidding have a history of performance in their companies. This article was put here to put a certain Tinubu in the limelight and discredit him. Hate him all you want, the fact remains he runs his companies well. I am not a fan of the dude by the way.
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
2mch:

Dude stop picking a sentence and arguing. These are private companies now and will be more accountable. They have already bid and are going to buy it. Nothing can be done about that, because you cannot prove that they are not qualified to win the bid. If we keep making excuses for corruption and running from our shadow we will not move forward. Something like light is not oil which can just disappear like that, in which you are trying to make a comparison. If the people are not satisfied am sure these private companies will feel the heat. Am done arguing in circles here. cool
Private with no records than planned rip-offs?!
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by 2mch(m): 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
all4naija: Private with no records than planned rip-offs?!

Electricity is very very expensive to run and maintain and requires a high level of efficiency and competency. These guys if they are going there to steal will fail, trust me on that. grin. When they realize this, the distribution units will be back up for sale.
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Onyema1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
Guys, please how do I increase the font size of my Nairaland page/ All of a sudden the font size shrink-ed to 8pts, I can't even see the words. Thanks!
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Gbawe: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
Onyema1: Guys, please how do I increase the font size of my Nairaland page/ All of a sudden the font size shrink-ed to 8pts, I can't even see the words. Thanks!

Pres the ctrl and + (plus) keys to increase font and ctrl and - (minus) keys to reduce fonts.
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
Gbawe:

What did the guy say to warrant this unsolicited slur from you? Have you "ever run a company before"? Let me put it to people like you, overtly too capitalist to see what matters, that many business-moguls in the West would be more altruistic and sacrificially less focused on profit if their Nation is in the situation of Nigeria. History has proven this already.

You simplistically boil everything down to "cash rules" yet you have a problem with someone who is rather well-exposed and only wishful that we follow a path more amenable to the development of a very poor, third world Nation where over 70% of the populace are said to live with acute poverty. Na wa OOO.

Look, at some stage, we must acknowledge the need to deploy solutions that work for the stage we are in currently as a Nation. Continuing to do otherwise only deepens our problems.

Thanks for providing some perspective here Gbawe.

I always worry about the temperament a commentator who unwaveringly supports the arrogation of so much of our commonwealth in the hands of one individual.

How can anyone on good conscience not be concerned about the sanctity of a BPE-lead privatization exercise, which has demonstrably not only failed to ensure the delivery of good quality service to the general public hitherto, but also set aside much needed reforms which favour greater transparency and less cronyism?

Clearly, @2mch sees little wrong with the elevation of Babangida, Abdulsalami and Tinubu as oligarchs via a process which produced the so-called Oil cabal, even as others of a similar hue have demonstrated absolute control over commodity-prices, much to the detriment of the average Nigerian family.

I am not so sure what running a company has to do with my earlier comment, but certainly recognise that going off a tangent when sound reasoning fails has long been the hallmark of classic neo-liberals.
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by 2mch(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
hercules07: I believe the sector should be deregulated, my fear with privatization is that they are about creating regional monopolies, why not just deregulate the sector and let there be many players. The Nigerian companies will definitely rely on foreign guys, but, there should be a plan driven by the regulators to reverse that in a decade or two.

Electricity is mostly run by monopolies though. Because it is capital intensive.
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
Mowire: Throwing up these people's names is just a device to totally discredit the bid evaluation so far done. Otherwise why not state the equity holding of each of these persons in their respective consortia & who else is part of each. Thisday here is just serving a propagandist agenda.

Even a broken clock tells the correct time twice a day.
Had names no been thrown up Nigerians would have been none the wiser about Nnaji's vested interest.
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by 2mch(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Thanks for providing some perspective here Gbawe.

I always worry about the temperament a commentator who unwaveringly supports the arrogation of so much of our commonwealth in the hands of one individual.

How can anyone on good conscience not be concerned about the sanctity of a BPE-lead privatization exercise, which has demonstrably not only failed to ensure the delivery of good quality service to the general public hitherto, but also set aside much needed reforms which favour greater transparency and less cronyism?

Clearly, @2mch sees little wrong with the elevation of Babangida, Abdulsalami and Tinubu as oligarchs via a process which produced the so-called Oil cabal, even as others of a similar hue have demonstrated absolute control over commodity-prices, much to the detriment of the average Nigerian family.

I am not so sure what running a company has to do with my earlier comment, but certainly recognise that going off a tangent when sound reasoning fails has long been the hallmark of classic neo-liberals.

SMH. I am actually a moderate, but more towards the republican side. My views are very neutral and realistic, i dont pander to unnecessary sentiment and emotion. We are too capitalist as a society for all that. undecided. Give an alternative and how you think is the best way to sell the distribution companies please.
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Onyema1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
Many thanks Gbawe!!!! You are a great guy!!
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
I hate Tinubu with passion,that man is not different from others
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by tomX1(m): 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
snthesis: ppl fail to realize that the key term is competition- whichever of the cronies buys up PHCN- it will be run as a business and businesses are out to make profit, to make profit you have to provide good service, so its a win-win situation for the populace provided the regulator remains above board
True to a point. But when crooks who already have a stranglehold on the socio-political climate of this country take over this sector they will simply use their influence to make the climate unfavourable to other would be investors. And as monopolies they will hand us a raw deal as always. That is not business, it is slavery.
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by extension: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
Time will tell why Nnaji resigned.
Re: PHCN Assets: IBB, Abdulsalami, Tinubu Lead Bid Battle by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
2mch:

Electricity is very very expensive to run and maintain and requires a high level of efficiency and competency. These guys if they are going there to steal will fail, trust me on that. grin. When they realize this, the distribution units will be back up for sale.
What you don't get is hike in price, people's wealth to personal and enriching their family with the wealth that belong to the nation. When are we going to learn from our mistakes?! You are placing them where they don't belong. They are corrupt leaders who sucked this country dry!

They are not qualified to handle this plans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Isobos, The Igbo Speaking Tribe Of Obubra LGA Of Cross River State / How Deal For Maina’s Reinstatement, Withdrawal Of N2.5bn Suit Was Struck / AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.