Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria (23542 Views)

The Advantages Of National Open University Nigeria / Tobi Phillips Clinched World Miss University Nigeria 2012 Title In Grand Style / Miss University Nigeria and Africa pageant pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by ktemidayo: 3:40am On Sep 08, 2012
World Miss University Nigeria is a national beauty contest held annually in Nigeria, since 2005, with an average of about 30 University undergraduates participating every year.fact: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Miss_University_Nigeria
seriallink:

I'm not sure but I think it's a beauty pageant for Miss University for all Nigerians studying home and abroad (any univ. worldwide).
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by ktemidayo: 3:47am On Sep 08, 2012
Entertainment & Events Focus Limited secured the franchise to run World Miss University in Nigeria since 2005 from Seoul Korea, fact http://wmu.or/eng/index.asp The World Miss University Nigeria has recorded huge success since its inception in Nigeria, the winner represents Nigeria at the World Miss University Contest International, were you have over 70 countries participating from all over the World. the Pageant is a World Event not Africa Event, @ afam4eva this pageant is extremely different from your miss university Africa ....
afam4eva: This is not the Miss university Nigeria that i know of. I will post the pictures of the just concluded Miss University Africa in less than 24 hours.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by ktemidayo: 3:52am On Sep 08, 2012
The contest aims at creating an opportunity for humankind to reflect upon world peace and promote global unity irrespective of race, gender, social status etc, and as a result it challenges areas that work against youth development activities, In World Miss University Nigeria education first before anything else, fact http://wmunoc.org/our-mission/
Johnsinia: She is beautiful bt i hope she takes her study serious.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by papat(m): 4:29am On Sep 08, 2012
Allah,dis one na madam.
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by ZION5: 5:38am On Sep 08, 2012
gud for her o hp say she did not Bleep her way up to that position undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by ZION5: 5:39am On Sep 08, 2012
i hope uu did nt screew ur way up
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
View the pictures of the Miss University NIgeria and Africa here https://www.nairaland.com/1042128/miss-university-nigeria-africa-pageant
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
I came here to see bikinis, i'm seriously disappointed
Re: Pictures Of World Miss University Nigeria by efembe: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2012
cheesy shocked Hahahahahahaha... This pageant should be renamed to "world miss unversity part-time students Nigeria... Could I only see oldies. Hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua A. Erubami, DELSU Best Graduating Student Gets Automatic Employment / Kogi State University Resumes On 14 September 2020, Students To Wear Face Masks / Ambrose Alli University Law Graduate Dies In Accident 4 Days After Signing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.