Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

INSPIRATIONAL: Show Mercy To Others - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / INSPIRATIONAL: Show Mercy To Others (476 Views)

Mercy To The World / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome's Inspirational Blog, Does It Hold A Warning? / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INSPIRATIONAL: Show Mercy To Others by ACKCITY: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2012
Many people are cruel and wicked to others and yet they love to be shown mercy!

An armed robber who goes to a house, rape all the women in the house, kill the head of the house and steal away millions, appears before a court and pleads for mercy. Was he merciful to those poor innocent household?

A man, very rich with all the goods of life oppresses the poor man who is in need of food to eat; the rich man call his dogs to chase the hungry man who only came to beg for a few morsel of food to eat.[http://www.ackcity.net/show-mercy-to-others]
Re: INSPIRATIONAL: Show Mercy To Others by Callotti: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
Don't ever show mercy to evil-doers!
Punish them mercilessly! kiss
Who says 'vengeance' is of the 'lord'?
Not in my neck of the woods! cheesy
Re: INSPIRATIONAL: Show Mercy To Others by PRINCESSO2: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.Romans 12:19

For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
Hebrews 10:30

(1) (Reply)

The Three Fold Minstry Of The Christian And The Church / A Lesson For Nigerian Muslims And Christians. / If Churches Sell Shares, Which Church Shares Wil U Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.