Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Mercy To The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mercy To The World (508 Views)

The Mercy & Grace Of God / Possibility To Accessing The Throne Of Mercy Through Grace? / Divind Mercy Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy To The World by DeathStroke007(m): 9:05am On Feb 04, 2016
When the prayer was ended, the priest said with a loud voice: `Stay, Jesus, for we need to know who thou art, for the quieting of our nation.'

Jesus answered: `I am Jesus, son of Mary, of the seed of David, a man that is mortal and feareth God, and I seek that to God be given honour and glory.'

The priest answered: `In the book of Moses it is written that our God must send us the Messiah, who shall come to announce to us that which God willeth, and shall bring to the world the mercy of God. Therefore I pray thee tell us the truth, art thou the Messiah of God whom we expect?'

Jesus answered: `It is true that God hath so promised, but indeed I am not he, for he is made before me, and shall come after me.'

The priest answered `By thy words and signs at any rate we believe thee to be a prophet and an holy one of God, wherefore I pray thee in the name of all Judaea and Israel that thou for love of God shouldst tell us in what wise the Messiah will come.'

Jesus answered: `As God liveth, in whose presence my soul standeth, I am not the Messiah whom all the tribes of the earth expect, even as God promised to our father Abraham, saying: "In thy seed will I bless all the tribes of the earth." But when God shall take me away from the world, Satan will raise again this accursed sedition, by making the impious believe that I am God and son of God, whence my words and my doctrine shall be contaminated, insomuch that scarcely shall there remain thirty faithful ones: whereupon God will have mercy upon the world, and will send his messenger for whom he hath made all things; who shall come from the south with power, and shall destroy the idols with the idolaters; who shall take away the dominion from Satan which he hath over men. He shall bring with him the mercy of God for salvation of them that shall believe in him, and blessed is he who shall believe his words.
Re: Mercy To The World by Scholar8200(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2016
But it seems the QUran recognises JEsus as the Messiah?
And that He will come again?
Where do you stand then?

Besides, God told Isaac that in his Seed shall all the nations be blessed, is Mohammed from Isaac's lineage then?

Genesis 26:4,6
and I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

6 And Isaac dwelt in Gerar:

Now concerning Daniel's interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar's vision, Jesus came at the time when the world empires was at the foot stage,what then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy To The World by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 04, 2016
The op is practically weak in knowledge honestly. This is the way imams, sheiks and lots of Islamic scholars have becloud the heart of their fellows. I'm sure lack basic quranic knowledge.
Re: Mercy To The World by malvisguy212: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2016
DeathStroke007:
When the prayer was ended, the priest said with a loud voice: `Stay, Jesus, for we need to know who thou art, for the quieting of our nation.'

Jesus answered: `I am Jesus, son of Mary, of the seed of David, a man that is mortal and feareth God, and I seek that to God be given honour and glory.'

The priest answered: `In the book of Moses it is written that our God must send us the Messiah, who shall come to announce to us that which God willeth, and shall bring to the world the mercy of God. Therefore I pray thee tell us the truth, art thou the Messiah of God whom we expect?'

Jesus answered: `It is true that God hath so promised, but indeed I am not he, for he is made before me, and shall come after me.'

The priest answered `By thy words and signs at any rate we believe thee to be a prophet and an holy one of God, wherefore I pray thee in the name of all Judaea and Israel that thou for love of God shouldst tell us in what wise the Messiah will come.'

Jesus answered: `As God liveth, in whose presence my soul standeth, I am not the Messiah whom all the tribes of the earth expect, even as God promised to our father Abraham, saying: "In thy seed will I bless all the tribes of the earth." But when God shall take me away from the world, Satan will raise again this accursed sedition, by making the impious believe that I am God and son of God, whence my words and my doctrine shall be contaminated, insomuch that scarcely shall there remain thirty faithful ones: whereupon God will have mercy upon the world, and will send his messenger for whom he hath made all things; who shall come from the south with power, and shall destroy the idols with the idolaters; who shall take away the dominion from Satan which he hath over men. He shall bring with him the mercy of God for salvation of them that shall believe in him, and blessed is he who shall believe his words.
the quran say Jesus is the messiah and He will come again. But the book of barnnabas say Jesus isn't the messiah. if the book of barnnabas was inspired by God, then the quran is not from God, God cannot display double standard. Your muslims brothers must be disappointed at you right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

About God: A Question Of Who Or What? / Why Is It That When An Unmarried Man/woman Sees The unclothedness Of The... / What Does The Bible Say About Joking And Foolish Talking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.