Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Multilevel Marketing With A Difference - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Multilevel Marketing With A Difference (704 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria / Is Goldmine Resources Multilevel Marketing Scam? / What To Say To Your Prospects In Multilevel Marketing To Convince Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multilevel Marketing With A Difference by gcue: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2012
I use to belong to the school of thought that doesn't believe in the success of a Multilevel business especially in Nigeria, until I got involve with Forever Living Product [i.e by joining and also studying on how to be very success in the business]
Permit me to say that FLP remains one of the surest way out of Poverty, unemployment, poor health etc.
I will send a complete business presentation to whoever is interested for more details.
Re: Multilevel Marketing With A Difference by Toks2008(m): 11:53am On Sep 07, 2012
My brother thanks for your post.

If you must know, multilevel marketing was what gave me my first break in life in 1997 and i was actually among those who brought in GNLD from Ghana way back.

I can tell you categorically that if you joined any of these businesses in other to make fast and encouraging income then you need to think again.

I have been involved in so many MLM businesses and all come with great prices to pay. The stress of growing, buying products and maybe selling them and using some for yourself to accumulate PV.

Then having to grow which is totally dependent on other people buying products for use or sale as you did. All these conditions are very hard to fulfill.

But you may try your chance, who knows, you just might make great success from it.

Without trying to discourage you or market any system here and if i did not see this post i will not bring this up so visit this thread to understand the business that i got involved in years back after stressing myself in many product based mlm companies.You could make good money from this and use it to develop your forever living home base business.

If you want my new log in details to see the money earned so far i will gladly send them to you.

https://www.nairaland.com/1002434/earn-up-38295-only-15
Re: Multilevel Marketing With A Difference by ideaz: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
@gcue

If you or anyone ever made significant progress with FLP or any MLM then this is a must see for you
http://www.nigeria.mysyntek.com

Be sure to use google.com for more help.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me On Recharge Card Biz Pls! / Secrets Of Successful Entrpreneurs / Contact Us For Trademarks,copyrights And Patent Registrations,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.