Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Is Goldmine Resources Multilevel Marketing Scam? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Goldmine Resources Multilevel Marketing Scam? (2097 Views)

Beware Of Scams Called Multilevel Marketing (mlms) / My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria / What To Say To Your Prospects In Multilevel Marketing To Convince Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Goldmine Resources Multilevel Marketing Scam? by Pat80(f): 11:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
I have heard this question asked time and time again but I tell you that it is real and not fake. I can attest to it. I was very skeptical when I heard about the business also since am I find it hard convincing people to do something but I gave this a chance because not much was required from me to start. I thank God that till today am happy for the decision made. So if u are interested in changing your financial fortune, this is one easy way out.
Re: Is Goldmine Resources Multilevel Marketing Scam? by cwitch: 12:08am On Sep 18, 2014
Pat80: I have heard this question asked time and time again but I tell you that it is real and not fake. I can attest to it. I was very skeptical when I heard about the business also since am I find it hard convincing people to do something but I gave this a chance because not much was required from me to start. I thank God that till today am happy for the decision made. So if u are interested in changing your financial fortune, this is one easy way out.
Send me your number 08161333339
Re: Is Goldmine Resources Multilevel Marketing Scam? by tttonero: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
The easiest way to prove this is post a copy your bank statement, lets be transparent if you have got nothing to hide.
It very simple to get your friends to make complementary posts saying what a splendid concept it is.
This is just another 419 scam designed to steal your money.
What is a Pyramid Scheme?

The main characteristic of a pyramid scheme is that participants only make money by recruiting more members. There are many different kinds of pyramid schemes, but the two most basic are product-based and so-called naked pyramid schemes.
In a naked pyramid scheme, no product is sold. Here's how it works:

One person recruits 10 other people to participate in a "no-fail investment opportunity."
The 10 recruits each pay the recruiter $100.
The recruiter now tells them to go out and recruit 10 more people to do the same.
If each recruit is successful, they'll all end up with $900 in profit from a $100 investment.

Sounds simple enough, but here's the problem: Let's say the initial 10 recruits each find 10 more people. Those 100 new recruits will have to find 10 recruits each to make $900. That means they have to find 1,000 people willing to sign up for the program. And if they somehow find 1,000 people, that next level of the pyramid will need to sign up 10,000 to make a profit. Eventually, there won't be enough recruits at the bottom of the pyramid to support the level above it. That's when the pyramid topples and everyone at the bottom loses their investment.
Re: Is Goldmine Resources Multilevel Marketing Scam? by Pat80(f): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
tttonero: The easiest way to prove this is post a copy your bank statement, lets be transparent if you have got nothing to hide.
It very simple to get your friends to make complementary posts saying what a splendid concept it is.
This is just another 419 scam designed to steal your money.
What is a Pyramid Scheme?

The main characteristic of a pyramid scheme is that participants only make money by recruiting more members. There are many different kinds of pyramid schemes, but the two most basic are product-based and so-called naked pyramid schemes.
In a naked pyramid scheme, no product is sold. Here's how it works:

One person recruits 10 other people to participate in a "no-fail investment opportunity."
The 10 recruits each pay the recruiter $100.
The recruiter now tells them to go out and recruit 10 more people to do the same.
If each recruit is successful, they'll all end up with $900 in profit from a $100 investment.

Sounds simple enough, but here's the problem: Let's say the initial 10 recruits each find 10 more people. Those 100 new recruits will have to find 10 recruits each to make $900. That means they have to find 1,000 people willing to sign up for the program. And if they somehow find 1,000 people, that next level of the pyramid will need to sign up 10,000 to make a profit. Eventually, there won't be enough recruits at the bottom of the pyramid to support the level above it. That's when the pyramid topples and everyone at the bottom loses their investment.

This is legit because you pay 4k for registration, by the time you bring 3 people, you are paid 4k back instantly meaning you have recouped your investment. So I don't understand what investment will be lost.

(1) (Reply)

. / More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic / Poultry Farming As Plan B For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.