Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Hey! I Beg I Need Y'all Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hey! I Beg I Need Y'all Help! (771 Views)

Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! / biodun - hey, I am new here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey! I Beg I Need Y'all Help! by tunnex190: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2008
My guys! This na serious issue. Sumthin dey baffle me so much. I dey use Nokia 6600 and sumtimes d fone will off itself and restart, but fortunately i came across code to use: *#7370# and if i enter this code, everythin will back to normal but some of things which i downloaded on the fone will automatically deleted. I dunno wat to do to stop this piece of shit. Wat should i do?
Re: Hey! I Beg I Need Y'all Help! by sect(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2008
Next time you should post complaints of this nature in the phone section so you get quick response.That code is for soft reset,but if the problem persists try *#7780#(restore to factory settings) for hard reset, but you know the consequences sha.
Re: Hey! I Beg I Need Y'all Help! by tunnex190: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2008
Sect, i beg tell me the consequences cos i dunno it
Re: Hey! I Beg I Need Y'all Help! by sect(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2008
But you mentioned it urself.The reset will cost you all ur files including some dat came with the phone so i advise that you first transfer all ur files like mp3's videos,pictures etc to another phone or computer b4 you carry on with the reset but b4 you resetting ur phone, be sure that the cause is not battery problem or something minor.
Re: Hey! I Beg I Need Y'all Help! by topeteadr(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2008
Hey sect. . . . When did u become a nokia fan. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

But *#7780# is just to restore . . . . .factory settngs nothing wuld happen just that the phone wuld be back to the way nokia set it to be. .

Try the other soft reset. .
Re: Hey! I Beg I Need Y'all Help! by sect(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2008
Tope nokia na my NO.2 phone manufacturer so i gat know some of those codes
Re: Hey! I Beg I Need Y'all Help! by topeteadr(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2008
Lol. . . . Sect, welcome to the nokia club. . .
Re: Hey! I Beg I Need Y'all Help! by DualCore1: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2008
try a hard format and also format your memory card from pc using FAT file system, you would loose everything including contacts on phone and websessions(internet settings)

Hard format = turn off phone, hold down asterisk key (*) and the number 3 and the green(answer) button, then press Power button to turn phone on. Do this when your battery is full. if u do it well when u press the power button, afer few seconds you should see "Formatting, "

once again hard format = * + 3 + green button + power button
Re: Hey! I Beg I Need Y'all Help! by skipo87(m): 3:22am On Jan 16, 2008
throw the phone away

(1) (Reply)

Over 2,000,000 Messages Have Been Posted On Nairaland / What Really Is Wrong With Nigeria As A Country / Westren Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.