Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Expired Domain Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Expired Domain Business (433 Views)

Is Domain Business Lucrative? / Tips On Starting A Successful Domain Business / Start Laptop Importation From Home And Domain business reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expired Domain Business by ikennaobi(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
I am not meant to bring to you a breaking news as I already know that this might not be new to some people. I am here to share the biggest investment you can ever find in the world, it’s not a joke.

What is expired domain parking system? This involves buying or registering of EXPIRED domains and monetising it to start bringing you income. just as simple as it sound. there are over 2 million domains expiring every day, so the problem of getting a domain should not be a hassle. What is the concept behind this? Well do not let anybody deceive you. there is no free money on the internet, so you have to work hard for any genuine money making business, except you want to be deceived.

What is required of you to do here is to buy an Expired domain Name and after that you park it, connect ads to that domain after that you start earning income that would be generated from the traffics that the domain has Before.
For Full Details, visit www.azflipping.com

Thanks And GoodLuck'

(1) (Reply)

Insurance Adjuster In Florida / Best Webhosting Provider / Celebration Special Floral Bouquets From Www.rightflorist.in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.