Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Press Statement Email From Dana Airline - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Press Statement Email From Dana Airline (8454 Views)

Dana Airline Hostess Avert Air-Hijack / Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / DANA Airline Grounded, Demuren To Step Aside! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by Moukafoam(f): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
crisycent: [b]Dear Nairalanders,

Let us be very frank in our assessment. The truth behind the crash of Dana airline is not that Dana's aircraft are too old to fly or that they have poor maintenance culture or because their pilots are poorly trained. The sad truth is that the ill fated Dana plane left abuja for lagos on "low fuel" but that fuel is enough to get them from Abuja to Lagos safely.

Then what happened? Remember that our first lady, Patience was in lagos the same day that the Dana plane crashed!!! The airspace in lagos was "CLOSED" because our first lady was in town. The Dana aircraft was hovering around the airport for more than 30 minutes on low fuel and still the airspace was closed.

Finally, the plane crashed when it finally ran out of fuel. I know that you have heard several stories about Dana having bad planes, but think of this. If the federal government suddenly gives dana the right to fly again after saying that dana has bad aircraft's, who is deceiving who? the government knows the truth and should be held responsible for killing innocent Nigerians for their "SELFISH" and stupid reason....If you are the wife of a president, why can't you allow other aircraft land after yours have landed? and the sad truth is that madam jonathan was not even at the airport....what a shame!![/b]

if its true then the souls of the dead will invite her.
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by dont8(m): 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
See your name like Dana
dhan_mccoy: Dana right NOW is safer

Hope they won't fly it manually as part of safer measures. cheesy
Kamsy10: They cannot even tell us how they intend to make the flights safer and what they have done so far. This statement to me is an insult to Nigerians. I remember in U.S when there was a train crash on redline DC, the metro company told the public that they will have to operate the trains manually until they certify that all the technical issues are perfectly taken care of. All Dana wants is money from Nigerians and it's obvious in the useless press statement

1 Like

Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by lifeisgood32: 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2012

Let us be very frank in our assessment. The truth behind the crash of Dana airline is not that Dana's aircraft are too old to fly or that they have poor maintenance culture or because their pilots are poorly trained. The sad truth is that the ill fated Dana plane left abuja for lagos on "low fuel" but that fuel is enough to get them from Abuja to Lagos safely.

Then what happened? Remember that our first lady, Patience was in lagos the same day that the Dana plane crashed!!! The airspace in lagos was "CLOSED" because our first lady was in town. The Dana aircraft was hovering around the airport for more than 30 minutes on low fuel and still the airspace was closed.

Finally, the plane crashed when it finally ran out of fuel. I know that you have heard several stories about Dana having bad planes, but think of this. If the federal government suddenly gives dana the right to fly again after saying that dana has bad aircraft's, who is deceiving who? the government knows the truth and should be held responsible for killing innocent Nigerians for their "SELFISH" and stupid reason....If you are the wife of a president, why can't you allow other aircraft land after yours have landed? and the sad truth is that madam jonathan was not even at the airport....what a shame!![/b]

You just spewed rubbish........... get a life!
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by kelahns: 11:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
LFMAO....there are lotta crazy peeps in this NL...with their funny comments...cant help but laff atimes...
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by lightheart(m): 12:02am On Sep 08, 2012
Our Nation, Nigeria.... *smh*
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by skumy(m): 1:19am On Sep 08, 2012
D deed has been done already buh ♍Ɣ own concern is. U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ crash landing pls I beg U̶̲̥̅̊ look Ƒø̲я open ground. Or thick forest •̸№†̥ on innocent pple trying τ̲̅ȍ mind their business Ãήϑ‎ praying Ƒø̲я better tomorrow.. Yeye pple!!!
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by Lanspower(m): 3:06am On Sep 08, 2012
For me I will fly DANA as soon as their operations commence. I will relate their case to a time when armed robbery was prevalent in my Area. They just robbed my friend's house the previous day and every member of their family couldn't sleep in the house the following night. They went and slept in another house in the area not knowing that the house was next on the armed robber's register.....they became victims of robbery twice in two days grin I think DANA's management must have put their house in order now....my opinion though

1 Like

Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 08, 2012
stagger:

You see what I said? See analogy?

The last time I travelled by road, the 5 wheel bolts of my left back tire split at Kwali and sent the tire flying. I got out, fixed the stuff with spare bolts, managed it all the way to Ayingba, did a temporary fix before managing it Enugu where it was properly fixed.

Next time your landing gear fails to open, you can simply tell your neighbour to hold your legs while you lean out of the emergency exit in mid air to drag the tires of the plane out manually.

Then you can see the faultiness in your analogy.

Oga Stagger, u and all these your stories... Every time, u get one event wey relate to the topic wey don happen to you. U be event manager?

1 Like

Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 08, 2012
musKeeto:
Oga Stagger, u and all these your stories... Every time, u get one event wey relate to the topic wey don happen to you. U be event manager?

seriously you funny wella...u see all d home video wey him act all d wat to nnewi fillage and you no think say na nollywood actor him be na common event manager kia grin grin grin grin

But seriously apart from all these nonsense people hear in nija...you all have forgotten about the aviation fund that they all collected and trust me DANAairline must be flying to be able to pay back..... grin grin grin grin

But like former airlines....they will change the name and fly the same planes and trust me we go enter we no go even know say na DANA wink wink wink
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 08, 2012
dont8: See your name like Dana
Hope they won't fly it manually as part of safer measures. cheesy
They should have at least told us they'll be more maintenance conscious,check their flights every business day to make sure they are good to fly, buy some new airplanes,stuff like that.
Rather they're appreciating Nigeria. I dont blame them sha. Everything goes in my country
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by Niseamaka(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2012
stagger:

You see what I said? See analogy?

The last time I travelled by road, the 5 wheel bolts of my left back tire split at Kwali and sent the tire flying. I got out, fixed the stuff with spare bolts, managed it all the way to Ayingba, did a temporary fix before managing it Enugu where it was properly fixed.

Next time your landing gear fails to open, you can simply tell your neighbour to hold your legs while you lean out of the emergency exit in mid air to drag the tires of the plane out manually.

Then you can see the faultiness in your analogy.

More people die from road accidents.
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by Ignatio(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2012
They even said Nigerians prayed for them. I wonder who did and why the person would?
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by methodman(m): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2012
Nigerians and their analysis. Come to think of it guyz it wasnt Dana's wish for her airplane to crash. Nobody wishes for that. Atimes some things just happens. U all dont need to start bashing dem negatively. The truth is dat Dana was just unlucky it happened to them. Even d best Air carrier on d world sef fit crash. Who knows tomoro? We all need to let dis case go. Just because we lost d battle doesnt mean we'll lose d war. Give dem another chance na...
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by sambony4luv(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2012
Dear Nairalanders,

Let us be very frank in our assessment. The truth behind the crash of
Dana airline is not that Dana's aircraft are too old to fly or that they
have poor maintenance culture or because their pilots are poorly
trained. The sad truth is that the ill fated Dana plane left abuja for
lagos on "low fuel" but that fuel is enough to get them from Abuja to
Lagos safely.

Then what happened? Remember that our first lady, Patience was in lagos
the same day that the Dana plane crashed!!! The airspace in lagos was
"CLOSED" because our first lady was in town. The Dana aircraft was
hovering around the airport for more than 30 minutes on low fuel and
still the airspace was closed.

Finally, the plane crashed when it finally ran out of fuel. I know that
you have heard several stories about Dana having bad planes, but think
of this. If the federal government suddenly gives dana the right to fly
again after saying that dana has bad aircraft's, who is deceiving who?
the government knows the truth and should be held responsible for
killing innocent Nigerians for their "SELFISH" and stupid reason....If
you are the wife of a president, why can't you allow other aircraft land
after yours have landed? and the sad truth is that madam jonathan was
not even at the airport....what a shame!!
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by dont8(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2012
Welcome to land of freedom!

Kamsy10:
They should have at least told us they'll be more maintenance conscious,check their flights every business day to make sure they are good to fly, buy some new airplanes,stuff like that.
Rather they're appreciating Nigeria. I dont blame them sha. Everything goes in my country

1 Like

Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2012

Truth is like pregnancy, no mata hw u hid it, it must surely come to light. Whtsoeva a man soweth, he must surely reap!
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by dont8(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2012
We don hear now, see Dana staff everywhere o. grin

sambony4luv:
Let us be very frank in our assessment. The truth behind the crash of
Dana airline is not that Dana's aircraft are too old to fly or that they
have poor maintenance culture or because their pilots are poorly
trained.
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2012
People talk too much, the solution †☺ this Iڪ simple...abstinence.
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by dont8(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2012
Who's hiding my post?
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by dont8(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2012
blink182: ...abstinence.
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by dhanmccoy: 10:27am On Sep 08, 2012

Most useless and ill-informed comment since Seun started nairaland *facepalm*
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2012

Who told you all these lies? Sounds like you work for Sahara Reporter?
Tell me, of what benefit is a great lie, like this to you?

At any little error, all effort will geared towards bringing GEJ and his family down.
I need to know, if this adds any value to you.
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by UKBobo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2012
Q...What is the difference between Dana Air and Sosoliso incidents?

A...The size of the bribe afterwards!
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by Pataki: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2012
What a useless country. So many things wrong with that idiotic letter. But that is not my bone of contention anyways.

Why would a government grant them their permit again when Nigerians have not been privileged to know the cause of the air crash from the results of the blackbox? And furthermore, what safety measures have been taken by Dana Airline to address the issues noted with the results from the blackbox.

Even goats can reason far better than our government.
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by opecis: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
stagger: And you will be surprised: some Naija goatheads will still go and fly the airline. Remember ADC?
hope u have stopped travelling with ROAD TRANSPORTERS becos none can claim accident free operation. just passing by
Re: Press Statement Email From Dana Airline by opecis: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Pataki: What a useless country. So many things wrong with that idiotic letter. But that is not my bone of contention anyways.

Why would a government grant them their permit again when Nigerians have not been privileged to know the cause of the air crash from the results of the blackbox? And furthermore, what safety measures have been taken by Dana Airline to address the issues noted with the results from the blackbox.

Even goats can reason far better than our government.
i hope if given opportunity, u ban every transporter in Nigeria until the result of accident have been provider. Same for Molue buses that kill passengers everyday in Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Of A Nigerian Student Nurse In Canada- Lonely. / Why Are Some Nigerians Abroad Scared Of Going Back Home? / Two Dead, 6 Injured In Petrol Tanker Fire In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.