Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,332 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Nikki Minaj Is Still A Virgin! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nikki Minaj Is Still A Virgin! (23403 Views)

My Pic With Nikki Minaj That Kept People Talking (photo) / Photo Of The Day: See This Ibo Boy Carrying Nikki Minaj / Nikki Minaj Is Igbo Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nikki Minaj Is Still A Virgin! by Misterpaul(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
(BREAKING GIST)
WHY I AM STILL A VIRGIN –Singer Nicki Minaj.
The saying that not all bad girls are really bad, as they would appear to be, was re-echoed recently when sexy singer, Nicki Minaj declared that she is still a virgin. Contrary to what many would expect, giving the times we live in that virginity is no longer respected, guys were shocked when Nicki said in a recent chat "I never gave up my box, I put that on my life". On why and how she has been able to keep her pride thus far, Nicki said she has been busy with her music career and do not have time for men wahala. "I just don’t have time... and I encourage all my young Barbies to do the same".
Nicki Minaj has carved a niche for herself in the rap game and really come far.

what do you have to say about this?
Re: Nikki Minaj Is Still A Virgin! by Xfactoria: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2012
Hard to believe but no sufficient grounds to disprove.

Good for her though!
Re: Nikki Minaj Is Still A Virgin! by martyns303(m): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
That Safari (SB) have not been smashing after all this years? I know that dude is a loser. Mtcheeew. And how does this affect the price of ..................*coughs* silicon for implant?
Re: Nikki Minaj Is Still A Virgin! by baronchill: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
she don 4get i sm single video wey she do with weezy abi
Re: Nikki Minaj Is Still A Virgin! by tjskii(f): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2012
Yea right,and I'm a monkeyz uncle smh
Re: Nikki Minaj Is Still A Virgin! by LongOne1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
I seriously doubt it, but I’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

A test would still pose doubts, as you can restore lost hymen through hymenorrhaphy or hymenoplasty. I guess we'll have to take her word for it.
Re: Nikki Minaj Is Still A Virgin! by zimuzo: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2012
;DI shall taste before i believe her
Re: Nikki Minaj Is Still A Virgin! by Reptyle(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2012
Yeah right...and the pope is a reformed jihadist... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy: "Pregnant Linda Ikeji Listened To My Advice To Forget Marriage" / Rukky Sanda With Ebube Nwagbo In Lovely Photo / Frank Edward: Facebook Closed My Account After I Promised To Distribute Bibles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.