Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA (11451 Views)

Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) / Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest / El-rufai Left Stranded By His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by hakwise(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
masterpiecer: Am i d only one confused here?
When was london relocated to the US?undecided

Yes it has been relocated naaa due to sesmic activities ...haa..infact as am talkin to you nw iyana ipaja in lagos has been translocated to florida grin ......
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by super1760: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
masterpiecer:

Is London now in the US?
my brother, maybe we will ask julius to explain better
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by super1760: 2:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
chiover: yah mehn cassaflakes is not a prob ova hia, more ova i dnt expect sum1 to rely on garri wen he travela out of africa. Sure man i hav enough garri to be honest cox i was in nigeria 2months ago. How much is a cup of garri now in the country?
its very obvious that some people wana highjack nairaland.
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by gbokukueba(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
Somethings i just don't like patronizing Nigerian businesses because they don't give a rat-ass about their customers. I was in the same shoes June this year was stranded in Ivory Coast when AirNgeria engineers went on strike and i got an email a night before the flight with no explanation whatsoever how i got to Nigeria was by God's grace and till date no refund for the cancelled flight.
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
Was at his show in houston yesterday and he mentioned it although i think he was just joking though. He joked that they flew into london with air nigeria (thought they stopped international flights since forever sha) and then connected through another airline to get into the US.
By the way, the show was great though. A big shame to all you HOustonians. We need to stop this nonsense and ridiculous african time rubbish. Show was supposed to start at 8pm and people had the guts and effontry to show up at 11:45pm. I mean come on. Anyway, i had a great time and i hope this wont deter Julius from coming bk to houston next yr sha. Nigerians, we need to start supporting our own and stop actn a fool!!!
P.s - Funnybone guy was great. That guy is going places.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by lucio2012: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
Thank God almighty i had an option to choose from, though it was klm to london transit in amsterdam, i felt very skeptical when i wanted to go for air nigeria ticket cos i tried booking online and for no reason their website was not co-operating. i called them and they told me to come buy my ticket on my date of departure, i said hell NO! i just went straight ahead for the klm ticket which was way way xpensive, thank God for directions.

BTW julius agwu must be very very stingy not to afford a ticket back home with all the money he made in london n houston, JULIUS AGWU u nor try at all o vip ticket $50, vvip ticket $100, but for nigeria vip ticket N50,000 , vvip N250,000 IDIOT, and Midget like u who exploits and robs his own country men in his own country!
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
lucio2012: Thank God almighty i had an option to choose from, though it was klm to london transit in amsterdam, i felt very skeptical when i wanted to go for air nigeria ticket cos i tried booking online and for no reason their website was not co-operating. i called them and they told me to come buy my ticket on my date of departure, i said hell NO! i just went straight ahead for the klm ticket which was way way xpensive, thank God for directions.

BTW julius agwu must be very very stingy not to afford a ticket back home with all the money he made in london n houston, JULIUS AGWU u nor try at all o vip ticket $50, vvip ticket $100, but for nigeria vip ticket N50,000 , vvip N250,000 IDIOT, and Midget like u who exploits and robs his own country men in his own country!

Where you at the london/houston show? Why do people like judging others like this. The guy even said it at the houston show that they're trying to bridge the gap between their fan base abroad. You think if they hike the price to what is available in nigeria people will show? Even at the 30bucks regular and 50 bucks vip, not many people showed up. The 100 bucks you are talking about is irrelevant as it was less than 10 people sitting at the VVIP seats for 10 bucks. Lets support our own and stop condemning. Money is not easy like that. You think he is only responsible for himself? Im sure you are not aware that the other comedy acts came with him. Who do you think is responsible for their fares?

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by tutu1: 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
This is what happens when selfish people buy public companies Nigeria HISSSSS
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by lucio2012: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2012
A-town:

Where you at the london/houston show? Why do people like judging others like this. The guy even said it at the houston show that they're trying to bridge the gap between their fan base abroad. You think if they hike the price to what is available in nigeria people will show? Even at the 30bucks regular and 50 bucks vip, not many people showed up. The 100 bucks you are talking about is irrelevant as it was less than 10 people sitting at the VVIP seats for 10 bucks. Lets support our own and stop condemning. Money is not easy like that. You think he is only responsible for himself? Im sure you are not aware that the other comedy acts came with him. Who do you think is responsible for their fares?

mr man are u a daft Nigerian? or maybe u ve forgotten ur roots! if u follow the trend then u would now dat in nigeria fans r bin exploited, besides its not the first time julius agwu and the likes of them go on tour to the u.k and usa. its a yearly occurence. so do nigerians who are happy people trying to still on wind and be happy irrespective of the harsh time be the scape goats for exploitation. Dude go on youtube and check out how many years julius agwu and co have bin on the game of bridging the gap of fans based abroad. but they give us shit. my own 1 naira anytin u talk na u sabi, and i am very sure airnigeria must have sposored them and given the vip seats on airplane and now he just turned around to say thrash to the airline. look i have met julius agwu outside the stage he is very proud arrogant and pompous and even ready to fight to collect his money for show so let him sort himself out and buy another ticket back home. man use ur head if they r not into some sort of business besides comedy and not making good money in it will they do it every year?
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by Lanalois: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
Keep him there with his dry jokes. Nice one dia!
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by Onasa22: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2012
Jenams: Wetin concern GEJ 4 †ЂΞ mata now?

I wonder o
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
lucio2012:

mr man are u a daft Nigerian? or maybe u ve forgotten ur roots! if u follow the trend then u would now dat in nigeria fans r bin exploited, besides its not the first time julius agwu and the likes of them go on tour to the u.k and usa. its a yearly occurence. so do nigerians who are happy people trying to still on wind and be happy irrespective of the harsh time be the scape goats for exploitation. Dude go on youtube and check out how many years julius agwu and co have bin on the game of bridging the gap of fans based abroad. but they give us shit. my own 1 naira anytin u talk na u sabi, and i am very sure airnigeria must have sposored them and given the vip seats on airplane and now he just turned around to say thrash to the airline. look i have met julius agwu outside the stage he is very proud arrogant and pompous and even ready to fight to collect his money for show so let him sort himself out and buy another ticket back home. man use ur head if they r not into some sort of business besides comedy and not making good money in it will they do it every year?

Given what you've written up here, i shouldn't even be trading words with you. Explain exploitation? Did he force you to pay 250,000 to watch his show in nigeria? You know what, don't answer that. There's no point argueing with you. You're not worth my time. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by manosteel(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2012
So what is the news here? Stranded at the airport; and so what? Many of them flew the same airline who were stranded.
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by AMvanquish: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
gbokukueba: Somethings i just don't like patronizing Nigerian businesses because they don't give a rat-ass about their customers. I was in the same shoes June this year was stranded in Ivory Coast when AirNgeria engineers went on strike and i got an email a night before the flight with no explanation whatsoever how i got to Nigeria was by God's grace and till date no refund for the cancelled flight.

In fact I am still yet to get a refund of my ticket money I paid
Online since june for flight cancellation during that strike. Chai! My hard
Earned money
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by AMvanquish: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2012
gbokukueba: Somethings i just don't like patronizing Nigerian businesses because they don't give a rat-ass about their customers. I was in the same shoes June this year was stranded in Ivory Coast when AirNgeria engineers went on strike and i got an email a night before the flight with no explanation whatsoever how i got to Nigeria was by God's grace and till date no refund for the cancelled flight.

Earned money. Let dem come back after a year, dem go cee drama..
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by AMvanquish: 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2012

Earned money. Bad experience

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by wawaboy1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
As Jumo closes Dana open. So he has options
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2012
Julius our fellow naija, shey na u run go ther go crack ur ribs and body, or is naija too small to stretch ur ribs If u no fit treck com naija, swim! Or beta still sell d ribs wen u crack to buy ticket for anoda airline, next tym before u commot anyhow go abroad go crack ribs nd body u go think am well well...this is naija oo. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by whitecat007: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2012
The guy dey take style hang around for green card
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by Lexusgs430: 5:48am On Sep 09, 2012
I thought Julius was on a comedy tour? Use some of the plenty £ and $ he has made to buy an alternative return ticket and seek recourse from Jimoh or Air Nigeria on return.
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by BUSHMAN1: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin perharps he should just claim asylum over there
Re: Julius Agwu Stranded By Air Nigeria Closure In USA by gureje: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2012
Am also involve in such of this mess i pray may God almighty help us out on it, concerning julius Agwu if u can seek for any assistsce frm any Nigeria citizen to help u financially it wil be better for you then later we will knw how to pursue our money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? / Buhari To Leave For Spain On State Visit / The Return Of SAP By Chris Adetayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.