Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? (11308 Views)

Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO] / Imo To Recover Oil Wells From Rivers / Oshiomhole Came To Imo To Insult Me Instead Of Selling APC Candidate - Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Udmaster(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2020
This shock discovery was exposed by Gov umahi yesterday during the SE govs meeting.
NB IMO state is blessed with a huge natural gas deposit in Ohaji egbema and Oguta

8 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Udmaster(m): 10:56am On May 25, 2020
yorubas Yorubas yorubas

14 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sammy07: 10:56am On May 25, 2020
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by omonnakoda: 10:57am On May 25, 2020
Because Imo is part of the conquered territory of Nigeria surrendered to Colonel Obasanjo I 1970

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Ezennwa(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2020
hmm!

South West cannot survive without south East, my Cent.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 25, 2020
Udmaster:
This shock discovery was exposed by Gov umahi yesterday during the SE govs meeting.
NB IMO state is blessed with a huge natural gas deposit in Ohaji egbema and Oguta
Well because it is been flare in Oguta but can be transported to lagos into power turbines that would generated electricity for lagos and money for oguta lake kinsmen

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by tyup(m): 10:59am On May 25, 2020
Cuz North first
South West second
South south third
Middle belt fourth
South east lastly

14 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sammy07: 10:59am On May 25, 2020
We're all one Nigeria
We need each other.

Niger delta and South west provides the income. (money generated from oil and seaports with industries)

South east provides some of the resources in making the country go smoothly (gas and coal, SMEs)

North provides the food
Abi dukeprince50?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by NettyNelly(m): 11:00am On May 25, 2020
Is this verified?
Happy holidays to you and have a Beautiful day ahead of you.
Do you need a well branded logo, check my signature
Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Kidakudz5: 11:01am On May 25, 2020
Lol.. mumu people

2 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Amarabae(f): 11:04am On May 25, 2020
if it is true, then it is a big height of injustice. why not lay gas pipeline across all States?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Sammy07: 11:06am On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:
if it is true, then it is a big height of injustice.
why not lay gas pipeline across all States?

You can never tell.
Cos you don't know where are these pipes are located.

I'm sure most of the indegines of the communities don't know where the pipe is located or the actual pipe

6 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Udmaster(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2020
NettyNelly:
Is this verified? Happy holidays to you and have a Beautiful day ahead of you. Do you need a well branded logo, check my signature
very much verified

12 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Udmaster(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2020
omonnakoda:
Because Imo is part of the conquered territory of Nigeria surrendered to Colonial Obasanjo I 1970
typing from your mud house in ekiti

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by jlinkd78(m): 11:08am On May 25, 2020
I made same observation when I read it. Truly this Supreme court governor might be on a mission

2 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by psucc(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2020
Hah ha aha na today e start?

FG had been "pumping" Everything to Lagos and lately, Abuja. After pumping enough, Lagos will now be added to the list of Niger-Delta States.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by omonnakoda: 11:09am On May 25, 2020
Udmaster:
typing from your mud house in ekiti
Home state of the Black Scorpion Husband of Biafra

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by ebujany(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2020
Naija doings
Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by omonnakoda: 11:11am On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:
Once a year you nearly make a little sense

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by proeast(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2020
Imo state followed by Anambra has the largest gas reserves in Nigeria. When you consider that gas is the future because the importance of oil will gradually decline in the coming years, then you will understand that Igbos definitely has all it takes to be a great country even if they go with the five SE states.

Now it is confirmed that we have enough human and natural resources as well as access to the sea, what else can they use to demarket us??

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Udmaster(m): 11:12am On May 25, 2020
jlinkd78:
I made same observation when I read it. Truly this Supreme court governor might be on a mission
A real mission

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Udmaster(m): 11:13am On May 25, 2020
proeast:
Imo state followed by Anambra has the largest gas reserves in Nigeria. When you consider that gas is the future because the importance of oil will gradually decline in the coming years, then you will understand that Igbos definitely has all it takes to be a great country even if they go with the five SE states.

Now it is confirmed that we have enough human and natural resources as well as access to the sea, what else can they use to demarket us??
Nothing

20 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by ZorGBUooeh: 11:14am On May 25, 2020
Lols cheesy

Parasites.They can't feed or leave with out Igbo's.

Pesting on other regions resources.

Locate the pipeline and do the needful..Tomorrow they will come online to boast of how Lagos is richer than California,New york and Toronto joined together.

31 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by timibare(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2020
In the East we like using firewood....let dem take d gas to Lagos or abuja... grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Nobody: 11:15am On May 25, 2020
Forces of Demand and Supply. A businessman will sell where the market is. South East don't have the money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by proeast(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2020
Amarabae:

Of course it is true, Dave Umahi who happens to be the chairman of the SE governors forum made the statement so it is 100% factual. However, even in the breakup of Nigeria, they will be paying for it just as Ghana is paying for gas we supply to them.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Udmaster(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2020
ZorGBUooeh:
Lols cheesy
Parasites.They can't feed or leave with out Igbo's.
real parasites

17 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Finnese001: 11:19am On May 25, 2020
sometimes I weep for my Igbo nation, Lord God please fight our battle for us

6 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Udmaster(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2020
Finnese001:
sometimes I weep for my Igbo nation, Lord God please fight our battle for us
Amen

7 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by proeast(m): 11:21am On May 25, 2020
timibare:
In the East we like using firewood....let dem take d gas to Lagos or abuja... grin

Stop being myopic, Aba has gas pipeline supply infrastructure since many decades now. That was why Geometric owned by Barth Nnaji built its independent power project in the city and that's also why Aba has lots of industries.

The governors are only saying that all the state capitals should be connected since we have large deposit of gas.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:22am On May 25, 2020
I hope those shouting "what is the contribution of the South East to the GDP in Nigeria" can answer that.

I am waiting patiently

Modified:
So you have been using the resources from other southern state (esp. SS &SE) to develop yours, still have the gut to open your Covid-19 mouth to ask what their contribution is

Is God not merciful

Now we know those feeding this country called Nigeria!!!

26 Likes

Re: Why Are FG Pumping Gas From Imo To Lagos State? by timibare(m): 11:23am On May 25, 2020
proeast:

Stop being myopic, Aba has gas pipeline supply infrastructure since many decades now. That was why Geometric owned by Barth Nnaji built its independent power project in the city and that's also why Aba has lots of industries.

The governors are only saying that all the state capitals should be connected since we have large deposit of gas.
we are saying same thing....WE LOVE FIREWOOD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osigwe Ikirodah: Tinubu/Shettima Ticket Is A Factual Combination For Development / Stolen Assets: FG To Make Recovery Details Available Thursday – Presidency / U.S. Investigates Sinopec For Bribing Nigerians With $100 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.