Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

What Do You Love About Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Love About Nigeria? (4430 Views)

20 Things We Love About Abuja / What Do You Love About Other African Counties? / What do you love about Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by opokonwa(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2008
What I love about Nigeria is that I cannot change my identity even if I tried undecided
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by bibiking1(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2008
Absolutely NOTHING!!!!!
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by ronnieslimz(f): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2008
nuffin. .  tongue
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2008
** The drama. Being able to watch all the day to day drama from my balcony.

** Friends

** My Grandmother

** The weather
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by omoge(f): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2008
I miss real food. The ogbono, okra for here no dey draw grin

miss the morning smell of fresh bread and fresh stew for rice.

miss that rice tied in leaf grin what's the name sef?

miss suya, kwaruru (huge eyed beans), masa, kose da yaji

miss my grandma food. ofe ogbono with dried hausa fish, bonga, magala and tinco (dried meat)
miss my mom's food real bad.

miss adding tatashe and rodo to stews.

miss Idia Hall's life a lil bit sha.
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by Ndipe(m): 2:50am On Jan 09, 2008
I miss my family like crazy.

I miss NTA news, movies.

I miss my childhood friends, my childhood experiences, the long vacation when I will troop out with some neighbors of mine to visit people. Chei, one girl, will just come to another friend's place, and then, then, discussion will ensue on which place to visit. And, come correct, we visit people, and they are so friendly, so hospitable to you.

I miss Nigerian food a lot.

I miss college, secondary and primary school life in Nigeria.

I miss going to the stream to fetch water when I was in secondary school.

I really miss Nigeria. I am even contemplating moving back home!

www.nigerianmemories..com
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by ikamefa(f): 3:03am On Jan 09, 2008
i really don't miss the food anymore because i get to eat most of the stuff here

i miss watching all the mushin street fights tongue

i miss listening to Good tungba -fuji kiss kiss

i miss all those molue rides

i miss hopping on the okadas

i miss being able to wake up in the village , in the morning , sit in front of ma fathers house and watch the sun rise from the east cry
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2008
I miss the traffic jam and all the sharp driving at Allen junction when coming back from work. Usually gives some stranded chicks lift grin. Though, this is madness.

Seriously, i miss star beer and life band with friends at Kingston Jo (KJ) Ikeja. ( i for don marry kai kai na u cause am oo)

I also miss noticing Nigerian hot chicks especially in Enugu and Ai.
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by kosovo(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2008
i love how easy public fund can be stolen.
i love the lawlessness of the country.
i love our hip hop music.
i love the nigerdelta militants
i love how the police take N20 on road block.
i love how ribadu was removed.
in all i love the map OF NIGERIA
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by naijaborn(m): 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2008
what i luv most about naija nah d freedom Ooosh!no land on earth is as free as my father'sland **** wink
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by bagoma(f): 10:03pm On Jan 09, 2008
EmekaNaija:

What i love most about Nigeria- to be specific Lagos - is the order in disorderliness, the sense in madness, and the light in darkness, the smiles in the midst of suffering, the never say die attitude, our siren blarring government officials. It makes a good comedy to stand at a bus-stop at costain - and watch Wharf,Eko-race course chants from conductors and watching a bus in motion getting filled up by hussling passengers. I sincerely "miss" that.

thats what i love so much about lagos. the sheer energy, the pulse of the city! the mad rush by everyone. cheesy
Re: What Do You Love About Nigeria? by kokoA(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2008
what i luv about naigeria, the WOMEN of course!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Born Cowards! / General Brutalises Innocent Citizen Again / Buhari Arrives Nigeria - The Secret Photo They Don't Want You To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.