Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code (916 Views)

Is Senator Bala Ibn'Nallah's Dress Code To An Event Right? (pics) / Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng / Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code by bigass(f): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
President Jonathan has hinted on his administration desire to remodel the official dresscode in Nigeria. Speaking with Journalist after a retreat in Abuja. He said that he wants Nigerians to wear western clothing on Mondays and local dress from Tuedays to Fridays.This will affect both public and private sector He said this will boost the textile industry as this will create 300000 by the end of 2013.
Kudos

http://www.punchng.com/news/nJonathan-To-Review-Official-Dress-Code/
Re: Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2012

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code by Odunnu: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
bigass: President Jonathan has hinted on his administration desire to remodel the official dresscode in Nigeria. Speaking with Journalist after a retreat in Abuja. He said that he wants Nigerians to wear western clothing on Mondays and local dress from Mondays to Fridays. He said this will boost the textile industry as this will create 300000 by the end of 2013.
Kudos

http://www.punchng.com/news/nJonathan-To-Review-Official-Dress-Code/
Do we now have two Mondays in a week?
Re: Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code by visionbiafra: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
I'm not impressed. Sumtyms i wonder... sadI'm not impressed. Sumtyms i wonder...
Re: Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code by knotty(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2012
80% of Hausas wear traditional garbs to anywhere that catches their imagination yet all the textile manufacturing concerns in their states are moribund.
Chinese hawks bringing in textile will never see our textile industries thrive.
Kamoru, abi na Jonathan, control your borders, minimize smuggling (u can't stop it) and watch that industry come alive again.
Wearing OFI and. SANYA to boardroom is not the answer
Re: Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code by ZeusI: 1:26am On Sep 08, 2012
Wonderful.
Re: Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code by bigass(f): 5:01am On Sep 08, 2012
I support it
Re: Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code by DuduNegro: 5:46am On Sep 08, 2012
dayokanu: grin grin grin grin

So we would see men tying wrapper to work. All hail Retardeen

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR3fUGdm7SyUgdQTU9ZlWTW0klIkZfYw6YgVFl5s7vmF3LD9ZuTg[/img]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl4nBmKKAX8N4rChecADjbMVuyxns2cKHDHJptUE6lTsivJ7kByg[/img]

........i see gorillas in the first picture, not people.
Re: Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code by DuduNegro: 5:49am On Sep 08, 2012
GEJ has lost his gaddem mind! How does he plan to enforce this dress code?
Re: Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code by cgem: 5:51am On Sep 08, 2012
Frontpage please!
Re: Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code by truth4meal(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
cheesy :DJoke section please!!!
Re: Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code by nifemi01(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
Well considering d way johnny boy works, i think we should wait till he set up a committee on this matter b4 we believe this news.
Re: Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code by knotty(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2012
I think for once, Kamorudeen has been practising what he preaches....he,s been attending official state functions dressed in Ijaw nation attire, with fisherman caps to boot.
However, we need to see the farmer side of kamorudeen...lol grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Review Official Dress Code by bigass(f): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Professor Becomes First Black VC Of University Ofillinois / Achebe's Memoir And The The Ressurection Of Biafra. / Elrufai Drums Support For Buhari Amidst Boko Haram Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.