Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Reason Why Nigeria Is Still In A Mess. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reason Why Nigeria Is Still In A Mess. (595 Views)

Christianity; The Reason For Science / Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad / Reason Why Our Prayer Is Not Being Answer And The Solution!!! Pleased Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why Nigeria Is Still In A Mess. by KILLERSQUAD: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
THE REASON WHY NIGERIA IS STILL IN A MESS.
THE MEN OF GOD ARE THE PROBLEM WHY NIGERIA IS STILL POOR AND IS STILL IN THIS PROBLEM OF CORRUPTION EVEN THOUGH IS SO BLESS WITH EVERY THINGS IT NEEDS.
I am a man that believes in God and I also know some people who don’t believe in God .
I don’t have any problem with that every body with what he or she believes in, my is the
Almighty God maker of heaven and the earth.
After much observation and researched, I found out that Nigerians are being deceived
By the men of God though not all if I should say but most of them are not men of God
But men of greed and deceit, having said that.
The politicians are not left out, but the truth is, handle the problem spiritually then
The physical will take care of it self cause is been govern by the law of the state.
Many won’t believe it cause they are religions fanatics, am here to tell you that they know
What thay are doing and they are doing it purposely check out what I have with proves
Have you ever wonder why children are dying, young men dreams is being shatters
Widows and orphans are not getting justice? Fight here fight there there is no mercy
At all, every man is for him self on the streets desperate to out smart the other by
Every means . the age older men and women don’t get the help from people and
The government, witches and evil people brag to your face that they will see that
You amount to nothing in life? They are all over in the streets and in the house of
God not for deliverance but for only to cause confusion and luring the men of God
To do and say the wrong things bringing disputes among brethren inside and outside.
* THE WORD OF GOD SAYS IN
Isaiah 9:15-20
15 The old and honorable men are the head—and the tail is the prophets whose teachings are lies!16 Those who lead these people have misled them and totally confused them.17 And so the Lord will not let any of the young men escape, and he will not show pity on any of the widows and orphans, because all the people are godless and wicked and everything they say is evil. Yet even so the Lord's anger will not be ended, but his hand will still be stretched out to punish.
18 The wickedness of the people burns like a fire that destroys thorn bushes and thistles. It burns like a forest fire that sends up columns of smoke.19 Because the Lord Almighty is angry, his punishment burns like a fire throughout the land and destroys the people, and it is each of us for ourselves.20 Everywhere in the country people snatch and eat any bit of food they can find, but their hunger is never satisfied. They even eat their own children!
It’s also says that because of the sins of the leaders who are always lying to the people, that he is
Stretching out his hands to punish the nation if there is no body there to tell them of the wrong
Things they are doing or have done.
Ever wonder why we have leaders that are not capable to solve the nation problem? It cause God
Wanted it that way.
Ezekiel 22:25-31
25 The leaders[a] are like lions roaring over the animals they have killed. They kill the people, take all the money and property they can get, and by their murders leave many widows.26 The priests break my law and have no respect for what is holy. They make no distinction between what is holy and what is not. They do not teach the difference between clean and unclean things, and they ignore the Sabbath. As a result the people of Israel do not respect me.27 The government officials are like wolves tearing apart the animals they have killed. They commit murder in order to get rich.28 The prophets have hidden these sins like workers covering a wall with whitewash. They see false visions and make false predictions. They claim to speak the word of the Sovereign Lord, but I, the Lord, have not spoken to them.29 The wealthy cheat and rob. They mistreat the poor and take advantage of foreigners.30 I looked for someone who could build a wall, who could stand in the places where the walls have crumbled and defend the land when my anger is about to destroy it, but I could find no one.31 So I will turn my anger loose on them, and like a fire I will destroy them for what they have done.
The Sovereign Lord has spoken.

*FLATTERING WORDS THAT IS NOT FROM GOD: that’s how they’ve been deceiving
People with it making it sound as if is of God and trueling is not.

Job 42:7 7 After the Lord had finished speaking to Job, he said to Eliphaz,
I am angry with you and your two friends, because you did not speak the truth about me, the way my servant Job did.
These men of God are like Job’s friends who were talkative and not able speakers as it is supposed
To be but you wouldn’t know until your spiritual eyes and mind is open to the truth. Here God told
Them that you didn’t say the truth about me because they were busy justifying them self and judging
Job despite the facts that the wise words that was coming out of there mouth still God new they
Were just being self righteous and it was all liars, but Job knowing fulling well that he is innocent
Even though he admit that he is not that righteous would not allowed there cunning words lead him
To give in. this today men of God are like Jobs friends’ motivational liars and flatterers.

*Take For instance the issue of tithe and offering, they would not explain to you what
Jesus Christ said about it, which is in MATTHEW but they will only say he talked about it,
Why hiding the explanation he did?
Matthew 23:23
Good News Translation (GNT)
23 How terrible for you, teachers of the Law and Pharisees! You hypocrites! You give to God one tenth even of the seasoning herbs, such as mint, dill, and cumin, but you neglect to obey the really important teachings of the Law, such as justice and mercy and honesty. These you should practice, without neglecting the others.
Here justice, mercy and honesty says what you are bringing to God must have all these qualities
But they would rather avoid explaining fearing that there won’t be enough after collection
They avoid it so as not to make you know the truth because the truth will set you free from injustice
And dishonesty offerings making you to understands that there are offerings that shouldn’t be
Brought to God which is what God want OBEDIENT AND NOT SACRIFICE.
Instead they would rather quote MALACHI and how ABRAHAM gave one tenth of his harvest.
Because of the sensitivity of tithes it is understood that the apostles did not lay more emphasis
On it instead the concentrate more on free will offerings, that’s why Apostle Paul hardly say
Anything on it.
Pastors today tell you how much to bring before seeing them , churches are giving their small
Body’s targets on how much to bring to the head quarters monthly failing to meet it then you
Have to complete it from your own pockets and if you don’t have then you are likely to be
Striped off of your pastoring position, so why won’t they liar to the poor people so as to
Meet there targets.
This is an act of collecting which is not biblical, instead of how Christ did it.
But they turn out to be the leech and Pharisees that Christ was preaching against always.
Because of their liars in tithes and offerings people tends to do unjustified things dishonestly
To get big money just in the name of bringing fat offerings to God, out of ignorance .
Thinking and believing that they will be bless, its true you get bless when is clean but if
It’s not you get curse instead in your life and also putting other people at risk of falling
Also in the church as well.
That’s why we have criminals and prostitute bringing to God strange offering of sacrifice
As tithes and offering out of ignorance’s and the word of God warned about that.
The Poor are trying to out smart the other poor ones every man to him self funning isn’t it?
So people end up in sufferings because of the fake liars teaches on many things from this
Men of God .
That’s why the WORD OF GOD says my people perish for lack of knowledge.
False pastors and prophets deceiving people in the name of miracles and wonders. BE WISE.
THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF OFFERINGS AND DIFERENTE TYPES OF PRAYERS FOR SALES.
Sow so so so and so to the man of God then your prayers will be heard and miracle will come
But is not true to that when you look at it from the bible point of view
Most gifts that were given to men of God in the bible, they didn’t ask for it even after they
Got it which came as a free will and not by false or force demand directly or indirectly,
The gifts end up being dedicated back to God or not even being collected by the true men
Of God.
Look at the case of NEMAN and PROPHET ELISHA, KING DAVID, CHRIST and the rest.
I know of the woman of shunamite which ELIJAH ask her to prepared a meal for him
First, yes that is understandable it wasn’t out of greed to enriched him self but to bless
Them so that they can have more genuinely even after he must have gone.
But today pastors and prophets Is difference greeding glutton drunkards.
The scriptures says what ever you agreed on earth will be agreed in heaven directly
Or indirectly, physically or spiritually, consciously or unconsciously this you should know
Men of God, since the men of God today has agreed to be cunning like the pharases and
Hypocrites ! God in heaven too has agreed to be cunning with them too and those they
Are teaching also.
The scriptures says God can not be mocked, he is cunning to those who are cunning and
Strength to those who are strength. So watch what you are saying and doing in the name
Of God.
*it’s also logical that if there is justice in our religion places of worship there will diffinitely
Be justices in our land, streets and place of work as well because most people are living
By what their pastors or men of God are teaching them.
Isaiah 59:12-15
12 Lord, our crimes against you are many. Our sins accuse us. We are well aware of them all.13 We have rebelled against you, rejected you, and refused to follow you. We have oppressed others and turned away from you. Our thoughts are false; our words are lies.14 Justice is driven away, and right cannot come near. Truth stumbles in the public square, and honesty finds no place there.15 There is so little honesty that those who stop doing evil find themselves the victims of crime.
2 CHRONICLES 24:20
24:20 God’s Spirit energized 22 Zechariah son of Jehoiada the priest. He stood up before the people and said to them, “This is what God says: ‘Why are you violating the commands of the Lord? You will not be prosperous! Because you have rejected the Lord, he has rejected you!’”

There is no justice in the land because men of God are busy competing with the politicians
And the entertainers telling liars to enrich them selves bringing confusion among the people
Making it look as if the problems is from the people where as is not true. Like the friends of Job.
TALKATIVES AND FLATTERERS
Job 42:7
7 After the Lord had finished speaking to Job, he said to Eliphaz,
I am angry with you and your two friends, because you did not speak the truth about me, the way my servant Job did.
They want their children to go to the best school abroad which is not bad, even when they manage to set up schools here in the country with probably the tithes and offering of the people the make it
So expensive that even the poor could hardly afford to send there children to it. Tell me where is
Justice in the church today.

LYING SPIRITS IN THEM:
TRUE PHROPHESES AND FALSE PHROPHESISES:
2 chronicles 18: 4-27
18:4 Then Jehoshaphat added, 7 “First seek an oracle from the Lord.” 8 18:5 So the king of Israel assembled 400 prophets and asked them, “Should we attack Ramoth Gilead or not?” 9 They said, “Attack! God 10 will hand it over to the king.” 18:6 But Jehoshaphat asked, “Is there not a prophet of the Lord still here, that we may ask him?” 18:7 The king of Israel answered Jehoshaphat, “There is still one man through whom we can seek the Lord’s will. 11 But I despise 12 him because he does not prophesy prosperity for me, but always 13 disaster. His name is Micaiah son of Imlah. 14 Jehoshaphat said, “The king should not say such things!” 18:8 The king of Israel summoned an officer and said, “Quickly bring Micaiah son of Imlah.”
18:9 Now the king of Israel and King Jehoshaphat of Judah were sitting on their respective thrones, dressed in their royal robes, at the threshing floor at 15 the entrance of the gate of Samaria. All the prophets were prophesying before them. 18:10 Zedekiah son of Kenaanah made iron horns and said, “This is what the Lord says, ‘With these you will gore Syria until they are destroyed!’” 18:11 All the prophets were prophesying the same, saying, “Attack Ramoth Gilead! You will succeed; the Lord will hand it over to the king!” 18:12 Now the messenger who went to summon Micaiah said to him, “Look, the prophets are in complete agreement that the king will succeed. 16 Your words must agree with theirs; you must predict success!” 17 18:13 But Micaiah said, “As certainly as the Lord lives, I will say what my God tells me to say!”
18:14 Micaiah 18 came before the king and the king asked him, “Micaiah, should we attack Ramoth Gilead or not?” He answered him, “Attack! You will succeed; they will be handed over to you.” 19 18:15 The king said to him, “How many times must I make you solemnly promise in 20 the name of the Lord to tell me only the truth?” 18:16 Micaiah 21 replied, “I saw all Israel scattered on the mountains like sheep that have no shepherd. Then the Lord said, ‘They have no master. They should go home in peace.’” 18:17 The king of Israel said to Jehoshaphat, “Didn’t I tell you he does not prophesy prosperity for me, but disaster?” 18:18 Micaiah 22 said, “That being the case, hear the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne, with all the heavenly assembly standing on his right and on his left. 18:19 The Lord said, ‘Who will deceive King Ahab of Israel, so he will attack Ramoth Gilead and die there?’ One said this and another that. 18:20 Then a spirit 23 stepped forward and stood before the Lord. He said, ‘I will deceive him.’ The Lord asked him, ‘How?’ 18:21 He replied, ‘I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets.’ The Lord 24 said, ‘Deceive and overpower him. 25 Go out and do as you have proposed.’ 18:22 So now, look, the Lord has placed a lying spirit in the mouths of all these prophets of yours; but the Lord has decreed disaster for you.” 18:23 Zedekiah son of Kenaanah approached, hit Micaiah on the jaw, and said, “Which way did the Lord’s spirit go when he went from me to speak to you?” 18:24 Micaiah replied, “Look, you will see in the day when you go into an inner room to hide.” 18:25 Then the king of Israel said, “Take Micaiah and return him to Amon the city official and Joash the king’s son. 18:26 Say, ‘This is what the king says: “Put this man in prison. Give him only a little bread and water 26 until I return safely.”’” 18:27 Micaiah said, “If you really do return safely, then the Lord has not spoken through me!” Then he added, “Take note, 27 all you people
HIDE OUT FOR ROBBERS:
JEREMIAH 7:8-14
7:8 “‘But just look at you! 19 You are putting your confidence in a false belief 20 that will not deliver you. 21 7:9 You steal. 22 You murder. You commit adultery. You lie when you swear on oath. You sacrifice to the god Baal. You pay allegiance to 23 other gods whom you have not previously known. 7:10 Then you come and stand in my presence in this temple I have claimed as my own 24 and say, “We are safe!” You think you are so safe that you go on doing all those hateful sins! 25 7:11 Do you think this temple I have claimed as my own 26 is to be a hideout for robbers? 27 You had better take note! 28 I have seen for myself what you have done! says the Lord. 7:12 So, go to the place in Shiloh where I allowed myself to be worshiped 29 in the early days. See what I did to it 30 because of the wicked things my people Israel did. 7:13 You also have done all these things, says the Lord, and I have spoken to you over and over again. 31 But you have not listened! You have refused to respond when I called you to repent! 32 7:14 So I will destroy this temple which I have claimed as my own, 33 this temple that you are trusting to protect you. I will destroy this place that I gave to you and your ancestors, 34 just like I destroyed Shiloh.
MEN OF GOD ARE NOT TEACHING THE RIGHT THING AND THEY DON’T TREAT PEOPLE EQUAL:
MALACHI 2:7-9
2:7 For the lips of a priest should preserve knowledge of sacred things, and people should seek instruction from him 8 because he is the messenger of the Lord who rules over all. 2:8 You, however, have turned from the way. You have caused many to violate the law; 9 you have corrupted the covenant with Levi,” 10 says the Lord who rules over all. 2:9 “Therefore, I have caused you to be ignored and belittled before all people to the extent to which you are not following after me and are showing partiality in your 11 instruction.”
MALACHI 1:6-14
THE LORD REPRIMEND THE MEN OF GOD.
1:1 What follows is divine revelation. 1 The word of the Lord came to Israel through Malachi: 2
1:2 “I have shown love to you,” says the Lord, but you say, “How have you shown love to us?”
“Esau was Jacob’s brother,” the Lord explains, “yet I chose Jacob 1:3 and rejected Esau. 3 I turned Esau’s 4 mountains into a deserted wasteland 5 and gave his territory 6 to the wild jackals.”
1:4 Edom 7 says, “Though we are devastated, we will once again build the ruined places.” So the Lord who rules over all 8 responds, “They indeed may build, but I will overthrow. They will be known as 9 the land of evil, the people with whom the Lord is permanently displeased. 1:5 Your eyes will see it, and then you will say, ‘May the Lord be magnified 10 even beyond the border of Israel!’”
The Sacrilege of Priestly Service
1:6 “A son naturally honors his father and a slave respects 11 his master. If I am your 12 father, where is my honor? If I am your master, where is my respect? The Lord who rules over all asks you this, you priests who make light of my name! But you reply, ‘How have we made light of your name?’ 1:7 You are offering improper sacrifices on my altar, yet you ask, ‘How have we offended you?’ By treating the table 13 of the Lord as if it is of no importance! 1:8 For when you offer blind animals as a sacrifice, is that not wrong? And when you offer the lame and sick, 14 is that not wrong as well? Indeed, try offering them 15 to your governor! Will he be pleased with you 16 or show you favor?” asks the Lord who rules over all. 1:9 But now plead for God’s favor 17 that he might be gracious to us. 18 “With this kind of offering in your hands, how can he be pleased with you?” asks the Lord who rules over all.
1:10 “I wish that one of you would close the temple doors, 19 so that you no longer would light useless fires on my altar. I am not pleased with you,” says the Lord who rules over all, “and I will no longer accept an offering from you. 1:11 For from the east to the west my name will be great among the nations. Incense and pure offerings will be offered in my name everywhere, for my name will be great among the nations,” 20 says the Lord who rules over all. 1:12 “But you are profaning it by saying that the table of the Lord is common and its offerings 21 despicable. 1:13 You also say, ‘How tiresome it is.’ You turn up your nose at it,” says the Lord who rules over all, “and instead bring what is stolen, lame, or sick. You bring these things for an offering! Should I accept this from you?” 22 asks the Lord. 1:14 “There will be harsh condemnation for the hypocrite who has a valuable male animal in his flock but vows and sacrifices something inferior to the Lord. For I am a great king,” 23 says the Lord who rules over all, “and my name is awesome among the nations.”
GREEDING MEN OF GOD MOST TODAY ARE GREEDING:
BECAUSE GIFT TAKING FOR THEM SELVES IS NOT WHAT THEY SHOULD BE
PREACHING.
DANIEL 5:13-17
5:13 So Daniel was brought in before the king. The king said to Daniel, “Are you that Daniel who is one of the captives of Judah, whom my father the king brought from Judah? 5:14 I have heard about you, how there is a spirit of the gods in you, and how you have 35 insight, discernment, and extraordinary wisdom. 5:15 Now the wise men and 36 astrologers were brought before me to read this writing and make known to me its interpretation. But they were unable to disclose the interpretation of the message. 5:16 However, I have heard 37 that you are able to provide interpretations and to decipher knotty problems. Now if you are able to read this writing and make known to me its interpretation, you will wear purple and have a golden collar around your neck and be third 38 ruler in the kingdom.”
Daniel Interprets the Handwriting on the Wall
5:17 But Daniel replied to the king, “Keep your gifts, and give your rewards to someone else! However, I will read the writing for the king and make known its 39 interpretation.

MOST MEN OF GOD ARE ARROGANT AND VERY PROUD ON THEM SELVES
NOT WHAT GOD HAS DONE IN THEIR LIFE BUT WHAT THE’VE ACQUIER

DANIEL 5 18-24:
5:18 As for you, O king, the most high God bestowed on your father Nebuchadnezzar a kingdom, greatness, honor, and majesty. 40 5:19 Due to the greatness that he bestowed on him, all peoples, nations, and language groups were trembling with fear 41 before him. He killed whom he wished, he spared 42 whom he wished, he exalted whom he wished, and he brought low whom he wished. 5:20 And when his mind 43 became arrogant 44 and his spirit filled with pride, he was deposed from his royal throne and his honor was removed from him. 5:21 He was driven from human society, his mind 45 was changed to that of an animal, he lived 46 with the wild donkeys, he was fed grass like oxen, and his body became damp with the dew of the sky, until he came to understand that the most high God rules over human kingdoms, and he appoints over them whomever he wishes.
5:22 “But you, his son 47 Belshazzar, have not humbled yourself, 48 although you knew all this. 5:23 Instead, you have exalted yourself against the Lord of heaven. You brought before you the vessels from his temple, and you and your nobles, together with your wives and concubines, drank wine from them. You praised the gods of silver, gold, bronze, iron, wood, and stone – gods 49 that cannot see or hear or comprehend! But you have not glorified the God who has in his control 50 your very breath and all your ways! 5:24 Therefore the palm of a hand was sent from him, and this writing was inscribed.
CAUSING OUR SISTERS TO BE IMORAL OUT OF PROSTETUTION. Sisters
23:1 The word of the Lord came to me: 23:2 “Son of man, there were two women who were daughters of the same mother. 23:3 They engaged in prostitution in Egypt; in their youth they engaged in prostitution. Their breasts were squeezed there; lovers 1 fondled their virgin nipples there. 23:4 Oholah was the name of the older and Oholibah 2 the name of her younger sister. They became mine, and gave birth to sons and daughters. 3 Oholah is Samaria and Oholibah is Jerusalem.
23:5 “Oholah engaged in prostitution while she was mine. 4 She lusted after her lovers, the Assyrians 5 – warriors 6 23:6 clothed in blue, governors and officials, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding on horses. 23:7 She bestowed her sexual favors on them; all of them were the choicest young men of Assyria. She defiled herself with all whom she desired 7 – with all their idols. 23:8 She did not abandon the prostitution she had practiced in Egypt; for in her youth men had sex with her, fondled her virgin breasts, and ravished her. 8 23:9 Therefore I handed her over to her lovers, the Assyrians 9 for whom she lusted. 23:10 They exposed her unclothedness, seized her sons and daughters, and killed her with the sword. She became notorious 10 among women, and they executed judgments against her.
23:11 “Her sister Oholibah watched this, 11 but she became more corrupt in her lust than her sister had been, and her acts of prostitution were more numerous than those of her sister. 23:12 She lusted after the Assyrians – governors and officials, warriors in full armor, horsemen riding on horses, all of them desirable young men. 23:13 I saw that she was defiled; both of them followed the same path. 23:14 But she increased her prostitution. She saw men carved on the wall, images of the Chaldeans carved in bright red, 12 23:15 wearing belts on their waists and flowing turbans on their heads, all of them looking like officers, the image of Babylonians 13 whose native land is Chaldea. 23:16 When she saw them, 14 she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea. 15 23:17 The Babylonians crawled into bed with her. 16 They defiled her with their lust; after she was defiled by them, she 17 became disgusted with them. 23:18 When she lustfully exposed her unclothedness, 18 I 19 was disgusted with her, just as I 20 had been disgusted with her sister. 23:19 Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Egypt. 23:20 She lusted after their genitals – as large as those of donkeys, 21 and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions. 23:21 This is how you assessed 22 the obscene conduct of your youth, when the Egyptians fondled 23 your nipples and squeezed 24 your young breasts.
23:22 “Therefore, Oholibah, this is what the sovereign Lord says: Look here, 25 I am about to stir up against you the lovers with whom you were disgusted; I will bring them against you from every side: 23:23 the Babylonians and all the Chaldeans, Pekod, 26 Shoa, 27 and Koa, 28 and all the Assyrians with them, desirable young men, all of them governors and officials, officers and nobles, all of them riding on horses. 23:24 They will attack 29 you with weapons, 30 chariots, wagons, and with a huge army; 31 they will array themselves against you on every side with large shields, small shields, and helmets. I will assign them the task of judgment; 32 they will punish you according to their laws. 23:25 I will direct 33 my jealous anger against you, and they will deal with you in rage. They will cut off your nose and your ears, 34 and your survivors will die 35 by the sword. They will seize your sons and daughters, and your survivors will be consumed by fire. 23:26 They will strip your clothes off you and take away your beautiful jewelry. 23:27 So I will put an end to your obscene conduct and your prostitution which you have practiced in the land of Egypt. 36 You will not seek their help 37 or remember Egypt anymore.
23:28 “For this is what the sovereign Lord says: Look here, 38 I am about to deliver you over to 39 those whom you hate, to those with whom you were disgusted. 23:29 They will treat you with hatred, take away all you have labored for, 40 and leave you naked and bare. Your unclothedness will be exposed, just as when you engaged in prostitution and obscene conduct. 41 23:30 I will do these things to you 42 because you engaged in prostitution with the nations, polluting yourself with their idols. 23:31 You have followed the ways of your sister, so I will place her cup of judgment 43 in your hand. 23:32 “This is what the sovereign Lord says: “You will drink your sister’s deep and wide cup; 44 you will be scorned and derided, for it holds a great deal. 23:33 You will be overcome by 45 drunkenness and sorrow. The cup of your sister Samaria is a cup of horror and desolation. 23:34 You will drain it dry, 46 gnaw its pieces, 47 and tear out your breasts, 48 for I have spoken, declares the sovereign Lord.
23:35 “Therefore this is what the sovereign Lord says: Because you have forgotten me and completely disregarded me, 49 you must bear now the punishment 50 for your obscene conduct and prostitution.”
23:36 The Lord said to me: “Son of man, are you willing to pronounce judgment 51 on Oholah and Oholibah? Then declare to them their abominable deeds! 23:37 For they have committed adultery and blood is on their hands. They have committed adultery with their idols, and their sons, whom they bore to me, 52 they have passed through the fire as food to their idols. 53 23:38 Moreover, they have done this to me: In the very same day 54 they desecrated my sanctuary and profaned my Sabbaths. 23:39 On the same day they slaughtered their sons for their idols, they came to my sanctuary to desecrate it. This is what they have done in the middle of my house.
23:40 “They even sent for men from far away; when the messenger arrived, those men set out. 55 For them you bathed, 56 painted your eyes, and decorated yourself with jewelry. 23:41 You sat on a magnificent couch, with a table arranged in front of it where you placed my incense and my olive oil. 23:42 The sound of a carefree crowd accompanied her, 57 including all kinds of men; 58 even Sabeans 59 were brought from the desert. The sisters 60 put bracelets on their wrists and beautiful crowns on their heads. 23:43 Then I said about the one worn out by adultery, ‘Now they will commit immoral acts with her.’ 23:44 They had sex with her 61 as one does with a prostitute. In this way they had sex with Oholah and Oholibah, promiscuous women. 23:45 But upright men will punish them appropriately for their adultery and bloodshed, 62 because they are adulteresses and blood is on their hands.
23:46 “For this is what the sovereign Lord says: Bring up an army 63 against them and subject them 64 to terror and plunder. 23:47 That army will pelt them with stones and slash them with their swords; they will kill their sons and daughters and burn their houses. 65 23:48 I will put an end to the obscene conduct in the land; all the women will learn a lesson from this and not engage in obscene conduct. 23:49 They will repay you for your obscene conduct, and you will be punished for idol worship. 66 Then you will know that I am the sovereign Lord.”

ALLOWED TO DO ANY THING BUT NOT EVERYTHING.
1 CORINTHIANS 10:23-24
10:23 “Everything is lawful,” but not everything is beneficial. “Everything is lawful,” 15 but not everything builds others up. 16 10:24 Do not seek your own good, but the good of the other person.

*Christ lived a humble life, a life of gentleness and humility, even though he was God in human
Flesh he never show attitude of pride or arrogance couple with that kind of power he has.
The WORD OF GOD says God him self dwell among the humble.
But today this pastors brags about their qualification and intelligences out of pride and arrogance.

Isaiah 57:14-15
14 The Lord says,
Let my people return to me. Remove every obstacle from their path! Build the road and make it ready!
15 I am the high and holy God, who lives forever. I live in a high and holy place, but I also live with people who are humble and repentant, so that I can restore their confidence and hope.

They forgot that God uses ordinary uneducated fisher men to do wonders yes people with no
Educational qualification that we are benefiting from today through their humility.
Matthew 11:25-26
25 At that time Jesus said,
Father, Lord of heaven and earth! I thank you because you have shown to the unlearned what you have hidden from the wise and learned.26 Yes, Father, this was how you were pleased to have it happen.
Yes hidden from the so call educated and wise men.
But here they are confusing people with their PHDis and PHDat nonsense the bible said its useless gain
Useless says the Ecclesiastes.
God bless the life of apostle brother Paul who was Saul he really show real example of how a man of
God should be, dropping all that he has in certificate in education and professionalism setting a good
Example to follow and taking to a mere ordinary job, but this men of God today are nothing but demons.
A LIFE OF A TRUE RICH BELIEVER SHOULD BE LIKE THAT OF BROTHER NEHEMIAH:
NEHEMIAH 5 : 14-19:
5:14 From the day that I was appointed 30 governor 31 in the land of Judah, that is, from the twentieth year until the thirty-second year of King Artaxerxes – twelve years in all – neither I nor my relatives 32 ate the food allotted to the governor. 33 5:15 But the former governors who preceded me had burdened the people and had taken food and wine from them, in addition to 34 forty shekels of silver. Their associates were also domineering over the people. But I did not behave in this way, due to my fear of God. 5:16 I gave myself to the work on this wall, without even purchasing 35 a field. All my associates were gathered there for the work.
5:17 There were 150 Jews and officials who dined with me routinely, 36 in addition to those who came to us from the nations 37 all around us. 5:18 Every day one ox, six select sheep, and some birds were prepared for me, and every ten days all kinds of wine in abundance. Despite all this I did not require the food allotted to the governor, for the work was demanding on this people.
5:19 Please remember me for good, O my God, for all that I have done for this people.

*A REAL ATTITUDE OF A MAN OF GOD SHOULD BE:
Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest.29 Take my yoke and put it on you, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit; and you will find rest.30 For the yoke I will give you is easy, and the load I will put on you is light.
Going out to the streets to proclaim the word of God just like JONAH did.
Jonah 3:1-5
Jonah Obeys the Lord
1 Once again the Lord spoke to Jonah.2 He said,
Go to Nineveh, that great city, and proclaim to the people the message I have given you.3 So Jonah obeyed the Lord and went to Nineveh, a city so large that it took three days to walk through it.4 Jonah started through the city, and after walking a whole day, he proclaimed,
In forty days Nineveh will be destroyed!
5 The people of Nineveh believed God's message. So they decided that everyone should fast, and all the people, from the greatest to the least, put on sackcloth to show that they had repented.
The streets is the greatest platform God ever gave them the prophets did their wonders of God
On the street they were not preaching to collect but to bless instead unlike todays men of God
Wouldn’t let their greed let them do the right thing. There is no television or radio can beat Gods
True natural platform though it’s a plus but the street is the best first platform God gave them
Which most or all of them are shying away from putting on false pretence out of pride or feeling
Too big to preach instead they send those one that are new and not capable of handling it.
But Christ was always in the temple and the street preaching and giving for free without
Taking anything. But this pastors is different they always want to take even on the street
Criminals who feeds? Isn’t the sheep’s that feeds the shepherd or the shepherd that feeds
The sheep’s? I know you will quote to me that a laborer is this and that, then let God pay you
Hypocrites you don’t collect from somebody that has nothing instead you give even when
You want to give pastors you give reluctantly because you are naturally stingy you are use
To give me give me which has gotten you drunk you’ve ended up becoming a leech.
It is written freely you’ve received freely you should give, the gospel is not for sale not
Even indirectly so the yoke and load you are supposed to put on their back should be
Light and easy. That’s if you are prophesying in Christ name.
Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest.29 Take my yoke and put it on you, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit; and you will find rest.30 For the yoke I will give you is easy, and the load I will put on you is light.
*FALSE TEACHING AND TRUE RICHES:
1 Timothy 6:3-10
3 Whoever teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the true words of our Lord Jesus Christ and with the teaching of our religion4 is swollen with pride and knows nothing. He has an unhealthy desire to argue and quarrel about words, and this brings on jealousy, disputes, insults, evil suspicions,5 and constant arguments from people whose minds do not function and who no longer have the truth. They think that religion is a way to become rich.
6 Well, religion does make us very rich, if we are satisfied with what we have.7 What did we bring into the world? Nothing! What can we take out of the world? Nothing!8 So then, if we have food and clothes, that should be enough for us.9 But those who want to get rich fall into temptation and are caught in the trap of many foolish and harmful desires, which pull them down to ruin and destruction.10 For the love of money is a source of all kinds of evil. Some have been so eager to have it that they have wandered away from the faith and have broken their hearts with many sorrows.
*WHAT MEN OF GOD OUGHT TO DO.:
1 Timothy 6:11-21
Personal Instructions
11 But you, man of God, avoid all these things. Strive for righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance, and gentleness.12 Run your best in the race of faith, and win eternal life for yourself; for it was to this life that God called you when you firmly professed your faith before many witnesses.13 Before God, who gives life to all things, and before Christ Jesus, who firmly professed his faith before Pontius Pilate, I command you14 to obey your orders and keep them faithfully until the Day when our Lord Jesus Christ will appear.15 His appearing will be brought about at the right time by God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and the Lord of lords.16 He alone is immortal; he lives in the light that no one can approach. No one has ever seen him; no one can ever see him. To him be honor and eternal power! Amen.
17 Command those who are rich in the things of this life not to be proud, but to place their hope, not in such an uncertain thing as riches, but in God, who generously gives us everything for our enjoyment.18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share with others.19 In this way they will store up for themselves a treasure which will be a solid foundation for the future. And then they will be able to win the life which is true life.
20 Timothy, keep safe what has been entrusted to your care. Avoid the profane talk and foolish arguments of what some people wrongly call
Knowledge.21 For some have claimed to possess it, and as a result they have lost the way of faith.
God's grace be with you all.
The WORD OF GOD says come let us reason together, but today when you question most
Men of God today they will start shouting back, how dare you question them and there
Authority as if they are God? Mmmh. When Jesus Christ said I have given power over
Scorpions and serpent authority over spiritual darkness devil and his co. in other words
Authority is only use on the devil not on the followers. Indirectly pastors are hiding or
Running away from the truth.
And if you go further they will start quoting scriptures like touch not my anointed when
Nobody is even touching them. The truth is that you have the right to question them
To know the truth don’t let their stupid treat scared you they are not God can never be.
It is written that men are ought to be free from the power of men and darkness.

TOTAL RESTORATION IS COMING. HOPE MY PEOPLE HOPE IN CHRIST.
ZECHARIAH 8:1-23
8:1 Then the word of the Lord who rules over all 1 came to me as follows: 8:2 “The Lord who rules over all says, ‘I am very much concerned for Zion; indeed, I am so concerned for her that my rage will fall on those who hurt her.’ 8:3 The Lord says, ‘I have returned to Zion and will live within Jerusalem. 2 Now Jerusalem will be called “truthful city,” “mountain of the Lord who rules over all,” “holy mountain.”’ 8:4 Moreover, the Lord who rules over all says, ‘Old men and women will once more live in the plazas of Jerusalem, each one leaning on a cane because of advanced age. 8:5 And the streets of the city will be full of boys and girls playing. 3 8:6 And,’ says the Lord who rules over all, ‘though such a thing may seem to be difficult in the opinion of the small community of those days, will it also appear difficult to me?’ asks the Lord who rules over all.
8:7 “The Lord who rules over all asserts, ‘I am about to save my people from the lands of the east and the west. 8:8 And I will bring them to settle within Jerusalem. They will be my people, and I will be their God, 4 in truth and righteousness.’
8:9 “The Lord who rules over all also says, ‘Gather strength, you who are listening to these words today from the mouths of the prophets who were there at the founding of the house of the Lord who rules over all, 5 so that the temple might be built. 8:10 Before that time there was no compensation for man or animal, nor was there any relief from adversity for those who came and went, because I had pitted everybody – each one – against everyone else. 8:11 But I will be different now to this remnant of my people from the way I was in those days,’ says the Lord who rules over all, 8:12 ‘for there will be a peaceful time of sowing, the vine will produce its fruit and the ground its yield, and the skies 6 will rain down dew. Then I will allow the remnant of my people to possess all these things. 8:13 And it will come about that just as you (both Judah and Israel) were a curse to the nations, so I will save you and you will be a blessing. Do not be afraid! Instead, be strong!’
8:14 “For the Lord who rules over all says, ‘As I had planned to hurt 7 you when your fathers made me angry,’ says the Lord who rules over all, ‘and I was not sorry, 8:15 so, to the contrary, I have planned in these days to do good to Jerusalem and Judah – do not fear! 8:16 These are the things you must do: Speak the truth, each of you, to one another. Practice true and righteous judgment in your courts. 8 8:17 Do not plan evil in your hearts against one another. Do not favor a false oath – these are all things that I hate,’ says the Lord.”
8:18 The word of the Lord who rules over all came to me as follows: 8:19 “The Lord who rules over all says, ‘The fast of the fourth, fifth, seventh, and tenth 9 months will become joyful and happy, pleasant feasts for the house of Judah, so love truth and peace.’ 8:20 The Lord who rules over all says, ‘It will someday come to pass that people – residents of many cities – will come. 8:21 The inhabitants of one will go to another and say, “Let’s go up at once to ask the favor of the Lord, to seek the Lord who rules over all. Indeed, I’ll go with you.”’ 8:22 Many peoples and powerful nations will come to Jerusalem to seek the Lord who rules over all and to ask his favor. 8:23 The Lord who rules over all says, ‘In those days ten people from all languages and nations will grasp hold of – indeed, grab – the robe of one Jew and say, “Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you.”

BE WISE PEOPLE AND BE FREE FROM THIS SPIRITUAL MENTAL SLAVERY.

POVERTY MUST DIE IN NIGERIA.
POVERTY KILLERS PRESENTATION 2012.
DC
PLEASE DO PASS THIS TO YOU FRIENDS AND OTHERS THANK YOU.
Re: The Reason Why Nigeria Is Still In A Mess. by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
^^^^^^^^this (chrsitianity) is the reason why Nigeria is in a mess. The Gods guide us from these wicked days.

(1) (Reply)

Religon, Science And The Nigerian Mind. / Is It Safe For Christians To Fly In Planes Piloted By Hausa Muslims? / Questions God Won't Ask On That Day:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.