Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms (6461 Views)

4 Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by adeolami1: 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2012
This stretch mark thing has really been an issue giving one headache.many cures have been suggested for it to fadr,yet it seems really stubborn.shea butter,cocoa butter,coconut milk,bio oil to mention but a few are‎ some of the numerous cure people prescribe.will really appreciate a witness to any of these cures that yielded a positive result.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by stephybabe(f): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2012
Use ori mix wit coconut oil it will vanish in a week
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by adeolami1: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2012
‎​Ђ☺ώ does one get coconut oil,is it the same thing as the yoruba'adi-agbon'?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by XtremeBase(f): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
ade.ola.mi:
‎ Ђ☺ώ does one get coconut oil,is it the same thing as the yoruba'adi-agbon'?

Yes its the sme as adi agbon, make sure you get the original not the diluted and be patient for at least 6 months to a year.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by kandiikane(m): 12:48am On Sep 10, 2012
None of this will work. Abeg, go do laser surgery if you have the money.

You will try all products taya but it won't work.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by XtremeBase(f): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2012
kandiikane: None of this will work. Abeg, go do laser surgery if you have the money.

You will try all products taya but it won't work.

Is there a place where laser surgery is performed in Nigeria? Pls advise?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by kandiikane(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
I don't know. If they have spas they should have the rest. Google or ask around.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by uzoo: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
healthglow at ikota shopping center VGC, Shop J129 or something , just came accross their flyers.

they treat everything concerning skin. they may have the laser option.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by kandiikane(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
^there you go.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by uzoo: 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
@kandiikane

Seriously, you're a Guy?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by stephybabe(f): 10:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
How to get coconut oil...break ur coconut, grind it wit d grater, squeeze out d milk n boil for som second..u will see d oil..use it wit ori
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by kandiikane(m): 12:01am On Sep 11, 2012
uzoo: @kandiikane

Seriously, you're a Guy?

Transgender.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by XtremeBase(f): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
grin
kandiikane:

Transgender.
grin
kandiikane:

Transgender.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by razznaija(f): 2:15am On Sep 13, 2012
stephybabe: Use ori mix wit coconut oil it will vanish in a week

LIAR!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by VanityOils: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
Vitamin E and Castor oils are awesome for removing stretch marks. You can get them by contacting Vanity Oils via email- info@vanityoils.com
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by Zsuzsanna: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Dermelastic Serum is great serum. Its really works from the first apply. Great item, will definitely buy more in the future, good for everyone.
I apply this serum every night before on my stretchmarks I go sleep. After a month of doing that see the brilliant result they invisible. My skin looks so much better now than it did just a few months ago. I’m pretty pale, so every marks shows and I can really see the difference. I’m so pleased to finally have (nearly) clear skin after all these years.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by ChrisKonor: 8:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Buy VEET GOLD STRETCH MARK THERAPY. it is a cream and sold for about 1500. You will observe results in 4 weeks and complete results in 12 weeks.

That's what i'm currently using for 11 weeks now, i will review it on ilookdope.com soon.

However, the speed at which the stretch marks heals depends on the thickness and dept.

Good luck.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by ultrazone(m): 5:26am On Nov 01, 2016
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Stretch Marks On My Arms by Lindsee(f): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2018
Use shea butter

(1) (Reply)

Best Short Lace Gown Styles 2022 | 60 Amazing Lace Short Gowns For Any Owambe / Female Shoes & Bags At Discounted Prices For The Season. / Original Zanotti Sandals And Slippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.