Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz (3015 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by DExplorer1: 6:28am On Sep 08, 2012
Dyt: U mean u had so much tym at hand 2 compose all dese?
Hmmmmm
Nice
My babymama..you good? wink
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by holyvirgin: 6:38am On Sep 08, 2012
i hate hm cos d guy is a hypocrite. Some Nl babes hav complained that he doesn't wear condoms 'to do'. I hpe u knw d meaning of ur name @ sexkillz? Beta dn't hide my post o
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2012
The only thing I like about sexkillz is that he has emotional intelligence in my opinion. He says what he wants & knows when to be diplomatic or ''attacking''. I would have to know him to see if I like him in person.

The only thing I however dislike about him is that sometimes I feel he is on the side of certain people or that he is bias to some extent & thirdly, he hasnt answered my request but heck!, he is a mod & he is doing his job.

IT Bomb is howeva jst expressing himself & it is no 1 damn business.

On the contrary, since Nairaland was estimated to value a billion naira... ***Seun I hail o*** chairman, I cant imagine hw much dis mods get. Or am I startin trouble?.
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by pearlhapi(f): 6:43am On Sep 08, 2012
caseless moi love whr aff u been
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Caseless: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2012
Wat is sexkillz? Is dat a drug used 2 abate sexual urge ? Is dat d newly adopted 'THEME' by HIV/AIDS' NGOs? Dos it hav sex and kill at dsame time (Wat a sweet and sour portrayed by dis name).
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by DExplorer1: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2012
holyvirgin: i hate hm cos d guy is a hypocrite. Some Nl babes hav complained that he doesn't wear condoms 'to do'. I hpe u knw d meaning of ur name @ sexkillz? Beta dn't hide my post o
Holy virgin talking about condom shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by holyvirgin: 7:13am On Sep 08, 2012
D-Explorer:

Holy virgin talking about condom shocked shocked shocked
what is wrong wit talking abt condoms? I dn't use them if thats what u want 2 knw.
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Dyt(f): 7:54am On Sep 08, 2012
D-Explorer:

My babymama..you good? wink

No I am nt
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by 190theclown: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2012
Any how does this post change th e price of roasted plantain
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Mynd44: 8:10am On Sep 08, 2012
And some babies need to grow and stop crying every time. You have a problem with someone, take it up with the people who employed and stop ranting all over he place. Are you the first person to be banned?
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Mynd44: 8:17am On Sep 08, 2012
pearl~hapi:
huhn so you could talk like this?I tot its all about bashing and fighting?
SMH
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by pearlhapi(f): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
SMH
lmao!breathesdown*[he spared me]
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Mynd44: 8:37am On Sep 08, 2012
This is some serious poo
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by pearlhapi(f): 8:41am On Sep 08, 2012
Mynd_44: This is some serious poo
still laughs
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Mynd44: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2012
pearl~hapi:
still laughs
Now you are just derailing ITBOMB' "lovely" thread
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by pearlhapi(f): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
Now you are just derailing ITBOMB' "lovely" thread
your handiwork!so stop and now too btw ow cum the thread became lovely to u all of a sudden huhn
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by ITbomb(m): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2012
Mynd_44: This is some serious poo
Pearl says you talk too much , that 'he is so ugly that he has to make extra effort to get people's attention '
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by pearlhapi(f): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2012
ITbomb: Pearl says you talk too much , that 'he is so ugly that he has to make extra effort to get people's attention '
jeeees when did I tell you that one?abeg oooooo I don't want•seriously that's expensive don't use my name to mock anybdy
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Mynd44: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2012
ITbomb: Pearl says you talk too much , that 'he is so ugly that he has to make extra effort to get people's attention '
and what are you doing right now with this thread?
Ranting of a demented soul
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2012
kaiiiiiiiiiii, my guy killz dun suffer grin

He has hate threads and hate usernames dedicated to him. Lol.
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2012
jhydebaba[b:
]Too many threads displaying hatred for sexkillz. [/b]
I love to hate anything that killz myself, though I have never had issues with sexkillz but my belief is that anything that killz must be "discombobulated" in totality.

Lol im saying... @bolded.

I voted for him being a mod and I must say, I dont have a problem with the way he does his thing. I havent been in the romance section in a while so maybe thats why. I do agree though it has fallen off. Cant say it is killz fault DIRECTLY (perhaps its because I left the section cool lol jk) but I do think the disdain for him and his position (we call that "hating" where I am from lolz) by some nlders may have something to do with it.
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Mynd44: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2012
^^
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Caseless: 9:42am On Sep 08, 2012
pearl~hapi:
caseless moi love whr aff u been
my hot-tottie(peal~pretty), i'v immeasurably missed u! Whr hav u been? I'm Lookin foward 2 see u, ur highness!

1 Like

Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by ITbomb(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2012
Did I say anything?
Must u personalize all negativity.
SM
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Mynd44: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2012
ITbomb: Did I say anything?
Must u personalize all negativity.
SM
You don't have to. By their fruits we shall know them. Now you have reached your peak right? I advice you to bask in the euphoria of it while you can
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by sKy007: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2012
Thread locked
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by amiskurie(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2012
Gayish..Don't go there!ITbomb is so disturbed abt the overbearing mode of sexkillz so that he consulted the well of poetry as a soulful way of agitating.cool
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by ijebabe: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
Sigh!
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2012
amiskurie: Gayish..Don't go there!ITbomb is so disturbed abt the overbearing mode of sexkillz so that he consulted the well of poetry as a soulful way of agitating.cool
How come he was not moved by Seun?

(1) (2) (3)

Happy New Month Nigeria / 100 Percent Bet9ja Football Prediction. / Man Takes Picture With The Corpse Of Notorious Killer Don Wanny’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.