Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Tampa Vs Charlotte - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tampa Vs Charlotte (3527 Views)

Check Out Photos From The Royal Christening Of Princess Charlotte Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by A40(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2012
JeSoul: I think I have your email from that our superbowl live chat once...pls remind me or never mind, I'll simply email you thru NL. Unfortunately NL2 has stripped posters of some of the privacies we had.
Lol goodluck with trying to email me through NL. Nigeria Railway service would have developed bullet trains before I get your mail.

JeSoul:
Haha cheesy it was classic and she was damn right.
Watching the Gronk getting crunk and partying like its 99 would have hardly helped

JeSoul:
Tea? cheesy
Ohh behave grin grin

JeSoul:
You have to first define what you mean by "good" sir.
Good enough to show up at your convention and make speeches. Good enough to swing poll % just by endorsing your party's candidate. I think the last good president they produced was Reagan and that's still hit and miss with some people

JeSoul:
As I remarked to Prez earlier, comparing Bush to Obama is like comparing a rotten apple to a slightly less rotten apple. True Bush left a mess behind,
but Obama is not cleaning up after him, he's acting like its friday and he just got paid, racking up the deficit with such wanton disregard. Even Hilary admitted that our huge debt reaches far beyond just economics, it affects national security putting the US at a disadvantage as its such a huge chip on the global table of negotiations.
I like your analogy. However here is the thing you can't divorce these present problems from Bush's failures as a president! Its much easier to destroy than to rebuild. A sizeable amount of this money has gone into bailouts and trying to stimulate the economy not so? While I agree Barry has not been the most financially prudent president at least I'm convinced his intentions are genuine to an extent

JeSoul:
...Forryboy, a presidents job is a tough one - but he chose to run for it. Again, Obama had a majority for 2 good years and could've done anything he wanted but he could not even get his own party together.
What of the subsequent two years? You of all people should know about the 7 fat cows 7 lean cows. Obama started well

JeSoul:
Being the leader of the free world means you're not an average joe, we expect a very very high standard from you. Especially when you ran on a platform of bringing change - not getting in there and complaining about how difficult it is.
Hahahaha both Bushes where not exactly the brightest crayons in the box but I see where you are going with this
But are the RepubliKKKans making life hard for him or not? Your honest answer please

JeSoul:
Well, he recently graded himself an "Incomplete"...I'll afford him the same. But on leadership, domestic & foreign, I give him a solid "S" for sad.
I respect the honesty and I'm convinced without a reasonable doubt that Romney woulda done much worse in the same circumstance
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by JeSoul(f): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
40, sorry about the break in transmission, crazy busy over here with barely enough time in the day to breathe. Anyways, I'll do proper justice to your post up there next week, I want to make sure I reply properly. Got ur email too, thanks! kiss
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by preselect(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
Jesoul where's the response na? I've already invited 4,000 guests and 157 commercials for your much anticipated response. Hurry up please. The economy depends on it.
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by montelik(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
no doubt it will be a blockbuster response.
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by JeSoul(f): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
^lol, 2 of you are not serious.

A-40:

Good enough to show up at your convention and make speeches. Good enough to swing poll % just by endorsing your party's candidate. I think the last good president they produced was Reagan and that's still hit and miss with some people
Ahn ahn...shey na magic wand the pesin dey carry? lol. In today's political climate, its tough to see one person being able to weild that kind of power & sway votes just by smiling. We can't underestimate the power of charisma - something that Obama has used in place of substance tongue smiley

I like your analogy. However here is the thing you can't divorce these present problems from Bush's failures as a president! Its much easier to destroy than to rebuild. A sizeable amount of this money has gone into bailouts and trying to stimulate the economy not so? While I agree Barry has not been the most financially prudent president at least I'm convinced his intentions are genuine to an extent
Indeed you can't, you're 100% right. But the penchant to consistently chant "blame Bush" for every single problem will not suffice at all. You're also right Obama spent a ton in all kinds of stimulus packages - but there's another school of thought that prefers to tighten the belt rather than break the bank. Think of your own personal life & finances. If you were broke, would the first thought that came to you be to go & borrow more money to spend on 'investments' that may or may not return? No. I would first cut unecessary spending, cut cable, park my car & ride a bike, switch to ramen noodles for dinner instead of filet mignon etc etc. If not for the republican pushing so hard, Obama would not have included any cuts whatsoever the last time they haggled over raising the debt ceiling. I really don't like the way he spends with such extravagence it would make 50cent blush.

What of the subsequent two years? You of all people should know about the 7 fat cows 7 lean cows. Obama started well. Hahahaha both Bushes where not exactly the brightest crayons in the box but I see where you are going with this
But are the RepubliKKKans making life hard for him or not? Your honest answer please
again, good leaders bring people together - they break teeth, bend nails and eat crow to make sure they accomplish their job - they don't whine & cry that someone else is sticking a foot in the door. Obama frequently alienates the opposition and then cries they don't want to work with him - really dude? Give 'n take bro, work on your wooing & negotiating skills. You ran on the platform of fixing the divide in DC yet the country has never been more divided than under his tenure....I suppose that'll be all the republicans fault abi? and not a reflection of his weakness? cheesy

I respect the honesty and I'm convinced without a reasonable doubt that Romney woulda done much worse in the same circumstance
And what convinces you? that he has an (R) beside his name? despite his cold, unappealing exterior & frequent flipflopping, one cannot deny the man has accomplished a LOT in his life and going by that, I am sure he could've done a decent job.
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by JeSoul(f): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
Now lemme answer this hot air man...

pres-elect:

I am determined not to read the link. I hate copy and paste.
Gerraway jor...cheesy I'm here doing charity by offering you studies that shoot all kinds of holes in your healthcare theory. Anyways, the bottomline is one of the major problems is the american lifestyle. With a 1/3 obesity rate that is projected to hit ~50% in a decade - and this will exponentially increase healthcare costs and the budget will NOT be able to keep up. I'm trying to show you that you're one-line-fix-all belief of simply throwing more money at a problem will NOT solve it.

I have frequently spoken about the other massive problems with the US HC system - from greedy HMOs to drug companies in business for sickness to inefficient govt. agencies to selfish insurance companies - there's plenty of fixing needed.

Give me something from your brain.
^so hows that from my 'brain'? :p go and read and learn jor http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/18/health/us-obesity/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

You think in a fragmented place like Washington you can get the perfect bill you want? Naive.
There's no such thing as a perfect bill, but there's a bi-partisan one. Bipartisan, that must be such a strange word to you cheesy

Wow!!! Now can you tell your leadership Romney to tell his friends in the hawkish party to stop beating up drums of war? Especially is biggest fan in Israel, Bibi Netanyahu. Can he? My leadership. I'm so glad Obama just ignore them with style.
My leadership? I have only one leader, my husband. Deliver your own message yaself jor grin

You voted for mccain, voted senator brown, will vote for romney . . . this kind independent. independent bill oreilly style . Hmmmm. lipsrsealed
shocked shocked shocked you no like bush, you no like Obama, pres-elect, you no like jesus, you no like Romney too. Who are you sef? What d'you want? grin
Simples. Read up on the voting record of my boy Scott Brown - voted ~50% for democratic bills in his short few years in congress. This is indicative of a mindset that I share - that both sides have good ideas and we should throw party favors aside and come together for a bill that'll benefit all. Not my way or the highway Obama & his foes the republicans. I'm independent and I lean right - but I'm not afraid to see sense in a bill from the left like repealing DADT. Its not rocket science.

The irony in all this is that at the very heart & base definition, Liberalism is a fantastic worldview, portions of which I subscribe to. Its the modern incarnation of it that has become a sort of beast that wants to control every aspect of the human experience.

Tell that to Osama bin laden. Tell that to gadaffi, tell that to the top al-Qaeda leadership that has been decimated in the past 3 yrs. tell that to the Somali pyrates.
I repeat, fOREIGN DIPLOMACY NO BE GRA-GRA fOR MOUTH.
And yet the ME hatred of the US has not subsided, instead its at an all time high. Plus why taking credit for Gaddafi? I thought that was Nato-led? with the French at the helm? see yourself.

You believe liberal are all about govt right? Well I gotta tell ya, liberals are for efficient governance. It's not about size but efficacy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy really dude? REALLY? efficiency? I just choked on my corn-flakes. I'll believe it when I see it.

Liberals don't begrudge the rich, we loath vulture capitalism.
YES THEY DO! at least a good majority of them. A good chunk of the occupy movement were frustrated people upset they don't have as much stuff as their neighbor.

And If we worship the same God you'll agree with me that Christ loathed the vulture capitalists of his day. He hardly had any kind word for them. Remember how he explained thier chances of making heaven? Camel passing thru the needle has a better chance. See? I understand people trying o be mega rich, but I fail to understand when they do so at the expense of others. But I'm guessing this will be a nice topi for another thread.
stop twisting scripture. Jesus condemned them for their spiritual state - not because of their wealth. Geez dude, how many rich people are recorded in the bible as being righteous? It is obviously wrong to take advantage of weaker people, expoliting them for your own success, there is no christian that will disagree with that. Your stance is good, it just seems on the bigger scale more people are simply jealous of "the rich" because they are not, hence all this hoopla. Geez, money is not everything.

Finally, thank you for spending my limited time. angry
Lol, you're welcome. I basically had to pyschologically twist your arm to participate cheesy grin it worked. Love u pres! cheesy
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by preselect(m): 12:39am On Oct 09, 2012
JeSoul: Now lemme answer this hot air man...
me hot air. we shall see angry

Gerraway jor...cheesy I'm here doing charity by offering you studies that shoot all kinds of holes in your healthcare theory. Anyways, the bottomline is one of the major problems is the american lifestyle. With a 1/3 obesity rate that is projected to hit ~50% in a decade - and this will exponentially increase healthcare costs and the budget will NOT be able to keep up. I'm trying to show you that you're one-line-fix-all belief of simply throwing more money at a problem will NOT solve it.
i no go read am . . . . go report me to babangida if you can

I have frequently spoken about the other massive problems with the US HC system - from greedy HMOs to drug companies in business for sickness to inefficient govt. agencies to selfish insurance companies - there's plenty of fixing needed.

^so hows that from my 'brain'? go and read and learn jor http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/18/health/us-obesity/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

i no go read am cheesy tongue

There's no such thing as a perfect bill, but there's a bi-partisan one. Bipartisan, that must be such a strange word to you cheesy
how about a good bill, a comon sense bill, a moral bill. is bipartisanship now the goal? in an era when the other side is determined to frustrate you? huh? thier number one goal is to defeat obama and you talk of bipartisan bill? their ideas were incorporated into the bill yet they refused to vote for it. these are people who will sponsor a bill and once obama agrees to it, they will vote against a bill they introduced. bipartisan? Goodluck nigeria

My leadership? I have only one leader, my husband. Deliver your own message yaself jor grin
typo, i actually meant
'leadership my foot"

Simples. Read up on the voting record of my boy Scott Brown - voted ~50% for democratic bills in his short few years in congress. This is indicative of a mindset that I share - that both sides have good ideas and we should throw party favors aside and come together for a bill that'll benefit all. Not my way or the highway Obama & his foes the republicans. I'm independent and I lean right - but I'm not afraid to see sense in a bill from the left like repealing DADT. Its not rocket science.
scott brown is a common sense senator. i give it to him, but aunty Liz is better tongue

The irony in all this is that at the very heart & base definition, Liberalism is a fantastic worldview, portions of which I subscribe to. Its the modern incarnation of it that has become a sort of beast that wants to control every aspect of the human experience.

too much fox news

And yet the ME hatred of the US has not subsided, instead its at an all time high. Plus why taking credit for Gaddafi? I thought that was Nato-led? with the French at the helm? see yourself.
the middle east has always . . and will always loathe the west. the reasons are complex and date as far back as the rise of the ottoman empire about 600yrs ago. You can even extend it to the Greco-Persian wars about 2300-2500 yrs ago(300-500BC) . . get some history lessons . .for $500.00 i'll teach you FREE tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy really dude? REALLY? efficiency? I just choked on my corn-flakes. I'll believe it when I see it.
when next you choke dial 9-11 . . believe it, change channel

YES THEY DO! at least a good majority of them. A good chunk of the occupy movement were frustrated people upset they don't have as much stuff as their neighbor.
change channel please

stop twisting scripture. Jesus condemned them for their spiritual state - not because of their wealth. Geez dude, how many rich people are recorded in the bible as being righteous? It is obviously wrong to take advantage of weaker people, expoliting them for your own success, there is no christian that will disagree with that. Your stance is good, it just seems on the bigger scale more people are simply jealous of "the rich" because they are not, hence all this hoopla. Geez, money is not everything.
honest wealth is a blessing . . . get down to the details of vulture capitalism . . .your mitt romney is a master at it.

Lol, you're welcome. I basically had to pyschologically twist your arm to participate cheesy grin it worked.
and now you've done it again . . thank you
Love u pres! cheesy
this kind love is giving me epilepsy cheesy
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by JeSoul(f): 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
pres-elect:

i no go read am . . . . go report me to babangida if you can
i no go read am cheesy tongue
lol. You afraid of having your opinion changed? or at the very least, informed by real & actual facts? smiley

how about a good bill, a comon sense bill, a moral bill. is bipartisanship now the goal? in an era when the other side is determined to frustrate you? huh? thier number one goal is to defeat obama and you talk of bipartisan bill? their ideas were incorporated into the bill yet they refused to vote for it. these are people who will sponsor a bill and once obama agrees to it, they will vote against a bill they introduced. bipartisan? Goodluck nigeria
It is true there is a section of the GOP that will always seek to frustrate Obama no matter what - I have news for you - this is politics! and likewise there is also a section of the Democratic party that does the same thing to republicans. It is up to the one who claims he is a leader to break through the partisan BS and get things done. I'm sorry, I find the excuse of 'the other party didn't let me do it' extremely shallow. You're the president of the free-world! your skin should be thicker than the rest of us, and coffee you drink should be stronger than the rest of ours - you're not supposed to be average and bogged down by average issues - LEAD in the face of opposition! that's what you were elected to do.

scott brown is a common sense senator. i give it to him, but aunty Liz is better tongue
Of course she's better. A woman who will vote with the left 100% of the time. The very kind that is holding this country back (yeye woman might even win self).

too much fox news
I watch FN just about the same as MSNBC, CNN is my major news network. Its the only way to get the whole story. Rachel Maddow was talking about voter fraud last night, actually made good sense. Unlike you, I'm not afraid to listen to the 'opposition'.

the middle east has always . . and will always loathe the west. the reasons are complex and date as far back as the rise of the ottoman empire about 600yrs ago. You can even extend it to the Greco-Persian wars about 2300-2500 yrs ago(300-500BC) . . get some history lessons . .for $500.00 i'll teach you FREE tongue
I don't disagree with you here - BUT it was your highness Obama that said he would fix US foreign relations - I'm merely demanding accountability from him.

honest wealth is a blessing . . . get down to the details of vulture capitalism . . .your mitt romney is a master at it.
and now you've done it again . . thank you
You're welcome again smiley. Honest wealth is a blessing ehn? going by the way 'the rich' are villified by majority of the left one would think it was evil itself to be rich.

this kind love is giving me epilepsy cheesy
Well, I cannot be held responsible for how you take it ;P grin
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by preselect(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by montelik(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2012
The funny thing is Pres is even more stubborn and unyielding than he accuses GOPers of being cool
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by preselect(m): 2:24am On Oct 12, 2012
Explain yourself montelik angry
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by montelik(m): 11:14am On Oct 12, 2012
jesoul is trying to engage you in a discussion about policies, ideas e.t.c. yet you keep rebuffing her either refusing to co-operate (i no go read am) or frustrating her by just repeating your standard cliches. compromise and engage in a more in-depth discussion. don't behave as you claim the GOP does. lol
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by JeSoul(f): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
montelik: jesoul is trying to engage you in a discussion about policies, ideas e.t.c. yet you keep rebuffing her either refusing to co-operate (i no go read am) or frustrating her by just repeating your standard cliches. compromise and engage in a more in-depth discussion. don't behave as you claim the GOP does. lol
You are minding him? hot air & no substance grin

When you really dig down and remove all the fluff, you'll find that many of the neo-liberal inclination cannot defend their emotionally-charged beliefs. "Free" healthcare, "Free" education", "Free" this & "Free" that. How can someone who has ever balanced their own checkbook talk about "free" anything? na magic? abi dem get money tree for backyard wey dem dey pluck? I saw a bumper sticker the other day:

"The Problem with Socialism is you'll eventually run out of other people's money"
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by preselect(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
montelik: jesoul is trying to engage you in a discussion about policies, ideas e.t.c. yet you keep rebuffing her either refusing to co-operate (i no go read am) or frustrating her by just repeating your standard cliches. compromise and engage in a more in-depth discussion. don't behave as you claim the GOP does. lol
1. she begins a discussion by calling me hot air . . . last time i checked, i'm not unemployed . . . that means my time is limited.
2. i know jesoul, and she knows me too. no be today. no amount of discussion will lead anywhere. what d'you intend to achieve? i wont change, she wont, US congress wont even read our opinions to change policy bc of our ideas. it's just time wasting exercise. no biggie here. so i just have fun, at least fun reduces my blood pressure . . that will be my gain cool . . .

JeSoul: You are minding him? hot air & no substance grin
see? i understand how Obama feels trying to work with people who think he's an illegal immigrant in the US and whose number one goal was to end his presidency.

When you really dig down and remove all the fluff, you'll find that many of the neo-liberal inclination cannot defend their emotionally-charged beliefs. "Free" healthcare, "Free" education", "Free" this & "Free" that. How can someone who has ever balanced their own checkbook talk about "free" anything? na magic? abi dem get money tree for backyard wey dem dey pluck? I saw a bumper sticker the other day:

"The Problem with Socialism is you'll eventually run out of other people's money"
free healthcare means "free at the point of use" this doesnt mean it falls down from heaven free of charge. it means that at the point of need, you get what you need. healthcare is not your regular capitalistic good/service that you pay as you recieve. healthcare is a service that you dont chose when you will need it(nobody chooses when to have a heart attack) and when it comes it has to be given (once a heart attack arrives it should be taken care of asap). it'n not right to start looking for pay at that time. so when you hear free healthcare, it means free at the point of use. tongue

meanwhile
pres-elect:
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue

congratulations, i've invested 5 minutes replying this post . . thats five minutes down the drain . . i'll never get back that five minutes again . . . now it's six minutes . . . grrrrrr
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
I no go read am tongue
seven minutes gone angry
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by preselect(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2012
pres-elect:
I no go read am
I no go read am
I no go read am
I no go read am
I no go read am
I no go read am
I no go read am
I no go read am
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by montelik(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by montelik(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2012
@pres. so how did you enjoy last night. cool
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by preselect(m): 4:48am On Nov 08, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahashaha
I've been busy congratulating all my friends in Ohio, political juggernauts, electioneering heavyweights, men and women of timber and caliber, democratic bulls in a republican china shop.

Right now I'm constructing a condolence letter for my friends Jesoul and tayod and toshman.
Obama won in Minnesota where tayo lives
Obama won in Massachusetts where jesoul lives
Obama won in Ohio where toshman lives
Heck, Obama won in New Hampshire where Romney lives
4 more years,
I've also got a message from Big Bird to Mitt Romnesia. . . " who's unemployed now?"

Uhm, hold on, I have a call from Aunty Liz in Boston.
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by preselect(m): 4:50am On Nov 08, 2012
Nice one for Romnesia tongue

Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by preselect(m): 12:26am On Nov 11, 2012
Where's TayoD and Jesoul? tongue
grin grin grin
4 more years cheesy
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by preselect(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
Dear Jesoul where art thou?

Still crying? cheesy it's okay, it's not the end of the world. There's no Glenn Beck induced Armageddon! Relax.
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by montelik(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
I suspect Jesoul voted for Obama. She is probably crying for Scott Brown. I would cry too if I was now being represented by Elizabeth Warren. cry
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by preselect(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2012
Aunty Liz would do me proud cool
I sent £20.00 to her campaign. cool

The reason why I did that was because my fiend TayoD sent money in 2010 to senator brown's campaign. I helped undo that sacrilege cheesy
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by JeSoul(f): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
@prez,
yanno some of us actually have jobs & families to take care of ehn, instead of following hot-aired liberals on NL. I've given up on trying to 'discuss' with you. Lemme answer montelik and you'll see why your gloating is severely misplaced cheesy

montelik: I suspect Jesoul voted for Obama. She is probably crying for Scott Brown. I would cry too if I was now being represented by Elizabeth Warren. cry
shocked grin hmmm I'm suspecting you Montelik...lol. Did you see something somewhere? cheesy

Don't let Tayo see this oh, but I said this ~2weeks ago
JeSoul: smiley *quite a unqiue question*

To be honest, I'm not sure yet undecided. I was certain up until a few weeks ago that I was not going to vote for Obama but the debates have let me reversing that. Though I don't agree with many of his policies, I'm being convinced by the conviction he's shown in his beliefs as articulated during the debates - but we all know what a politician says is very different from what he does. Romney may align a bit more with my traditional views, but I don't believe he believes the things he says.

Sorry for the long answer and sorry if it doesn't help. In any case I'm definitely NOT a democrat (going by the popular definition at least). I'm a registered independent that leans conservatively to the right but also able to throw support behind some Liberal ideas < hope this helps.

As for the Elizabeth Warren part - that is truly the only aspect of the election that disappointed me through and through. Scott Brown is a dream politician who has shown he can work with both sides and get results - Warren is another figure-head who will do boy-boy & continue to carry the democrat water even though fire may be burning at her feet. But no surprise. Massachusetts is a blue state. Scott Brown's election in the first place was an anomaly.
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by preselect(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
JeSoul: @prez,
yanno some of us actually have jobs & families to take care of ehn, instead of following hot-aired liberals on NL. I've given up on trying to 'discuss' with you. Lemme answer montelik and you'll see why your gloating is severely misplaced cheesy
yeah right grin perhaps when you were gloating in 2010 about scott brown victory and even took time to snap and post a copy of your ballot paper with the votes on nairaland you were unemployed abi cheesy . . . . . abegi grin . . . take that story to the psychology department cool

Don't let Tayo see this oh, but I said this ~2weeks ago
why not? you de fear am? let him see it jare. the worst he can do is to hang tongue

As for the Elizabeth Warren part - that is truly the only aspect of the election that disappointed me through and through. Scott Brown is a dream politician who has shown he can work with both sides and get results - Warren is another figure-head who will do boy-boy & continue to carry the democrat water even though fire may be burning at her feet. But no surprise. Massachusetts is a blue state. Scott Brown's election in the first place was an anomaly.
aunty liz is DA BOMB cheesy . . . . I love her like aunty pelosi cool

FINALLY!!!!!Dear Jesoul voted with WISDOM for the wise guy over the romnesia grin . . . . uh-uh . . . i guess its time for
HOT AIR-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR grin
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by JeSoul(f): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
pres-elect:

yeah right grin perhaps when you were gloating in 2010 about scott brown victory and even took time to snap and post a copy of your ballot paper with the votes on nairaland you were unemployed abi cheesy . . . . . abegi grin . . . take that story to the psychology department cool
Lol...compared to my career/work now, yes I was unemployed and didn't have a family to care for either.

why not? you de fear am? let him see it jare. the worst he can do is to hang tongue
Yes I "fear" Tayo with a ton of respect. He's one of the few nlders that I've learnt a great deal from and has inspired me in many ways.

aunty liz is DA BOMB cheesy . . . . I love her like aunty pelosi cool

FINALLY!!!!!Dear Jesoul voted with WISDOM for the wise guy over the romnesia grin . . . . uh-uh . . . i guess its time for
HOT AIR-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR grin
Your case is hopeless cheesy...I never actually said who I voted for btw, that information stays btw me, my ballot & my hubby lol. We shall see what she does in congress...I already know it won't be more than to carry obama's briefcase to and from the oval office tongue ... sheep only follow, they don't have independent brains of their own.
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by armyofone(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
Jesoul, where have you been.
I heard iya balogun will be leaving. I like that woman grin
can't imagine Washington without Nancy Pelosi. A fine politician.
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by JeSoul(f): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
armyofone: Jesoul, where have you been.
I heard iya balogun will be leaving. I like that woman grin
can't imagine Washington without Nancy Pelosi. A fine politician.
My sister I've been oh cheesy how body now? you haven't put the (F) back lol you confused me that day lol. Lol@IyaBalogun cheesy...washington without Pelsoi is like a king's court without its jester cheesy

Mrs "you have to pass the bill to find out what's in it" cheesy
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by montelik(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
^^ Don't talk that way about Pres-elect's mentor/hero.
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by preselect(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
montelik: ^^ Don't talk that way about Pres-elect's mentor/hero.

Pls help me tell them angry

Dear Jesoul grin
Since tuesday Anytime I see your name in nairaland I start to laugh grin
Don't ask me why wink

I loooooooooove Aunty Liz cool
For all Haterz of electoral victory, I got a message from big bird
"Who's unemployed now?" tongue

Meanwhile,
4 MORE YEARS cool
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by preselect(m): 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
Yeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Pelosi to remain in Washington!!!!
cheesy cheesy
2012 ain't a bad year after all cool
Re: Tampa Vs Charlotte by montelik(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
@jesoul. considering Mass. is heavily blue, no one can hold your vote against you. No way was Obama not going to carry Massachusetts. Scott Brown was never going to survive and he should have just enjoyed his 3 year stint after winning the special election. Instead it sad watching him twisting, flipping just to survive, yet he still lost handily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About Growing Afro-chinese Economic Relations / Terror Threat In Africa Is Worrying - US General / Rebels Place $1.7m Bounty On Gaddafi’s Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.