Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah (8812 Views)

The Strike Was Suspended Not Called Off – PENGASSAN President / Two Newspapers Gave Different Reasons Why Immigration Boss Was Suspended / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by kelahns: 10:51am On Sep 08, 2012
Naija....i hail Ooooo.....we too much...gari wey i dey drink for here don dey commot from my nose....
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by pomporiking: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2012
Foolish woman like nigerians are daft.all of a sudden dana is now safe..no official report nothing..dis naija cabal are rili pissing me off
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Delafruita(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2012
musiwa8: they crash the plane... Belview flight many year ago was crash too because former Nipost boss was inside, he was a northerner... He is the first person who expose what we are all seen on satellite pictures..
lol
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by kemifemi: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2012
Where are the results of the Bellview and sosoliso crashes! Bet rats have eaten them up in someone's files.
Dana will die a natural death. I trust Nigerians for one thing, dem like like life pass anything
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by kemifemi: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2012
Where are the results of the Bellview and sosoliso crashes! Bet rats have eaten them up in someone's files.
Dana will die a natural death. I trust Nigerians for one thing, dem like their life pass anything.
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Aderupoko2: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2012
When you have a mufu as President any thing goes
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by bonysmile: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2012
chipmunkey: She should cut the long story short and just tell us how much the Indians paid her cool
Nairalanders don't 4get dat dere was political pressure as well. Former Head of State, Abdusalam Abubakar has major share in Dana. Dere4 PDP can't let his business suffer.
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by klas(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2012
omasogood: is this really a minister?are u sure she's not a lifeless doll baby with literally no brains?by saying it was a mistake suspending DANA's license,she has inadvertently given dem garlic HEADs the go ahead to sue the government's ass for loss of income due to the unfair suspension of their license!

[b]Maybe we need intervention from the Niger Delta(u know say DANA no fit try dis nonsense for that side)[/b]if u know what I mean,by the time a few of those exploitative,crappy salary paying DANA demons taste what Shell,Chevron & all other exploiters in this country have tasted,they'll ensure that they are operating fully efficient,airworthy planes & not the flying caskets they currently have which by the way has been confirmed by my family members who are high up in the aviation sector.

FYI DANA is run by one of the deadly,evil INDIAN MAFIA organisations & naija is their playground thanks to our willingness to commit black on black crime,as a matter of fact naija is the playground for all the mafia organisations in the world & this is why the country is only benefitting the rich & will continue to until there is a revolution by all garri sellers,okada riders,danfo drivers,graduates whether ajebutter or ajepako,unemployed youth including all the girls who just wanna donate their goods to every living thing for the right price instead of actually getting a job,doing biz no matter how small & working hard like the rest of us

At bolded, when ADC airline flight from port-harcourt crashed in Lagos in late 90s killing some of the best Niger delta had to offer, what did Niger deltans do?

I however agreed with your first paragraph that the minister should have been more circumspect in admitting the error. She could have said that the normal practice in case of crash is to ground similar aircrafts for inspection to ascertain that the crash was not due to systemic error in the aircraft type. Since Dana fleet consist of only the same type of aircraft, they fell below the minimal threshold of number of aircrafts an airline needs to operate in Nigeria hence their suspension.
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by klas(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2012
omasogood: is this really a minister?are u sure she's not a lifeless doll baby with literally no brains?by saying it was a mistake suspending DANA's license,she has inadvertently given dem garlic HEADs the go ahead to sue the government's ass for loss of income due to the unfair suspension of their license!

Maybe we need intervention from the Niger Delta(u know say DANA no fit try dis nonsense for that side) if u know what I mean,by the time a few of those exploitative,crappy salary paying DANA demons taste what Shell,Chevron & all other exploiters in this country have tasted,they'll ensure that they are operating fully efficient,airworthy planes & not the flying caskets they currently have which by the way has been confirmed by my family members who are high up in the aviation sector.

FYI DANA is run by one of the deadly,evil INDIAN MAFIA organisations & naija is their playground thanks to our willingness to commit black on black crime,as a matter of fact naija is the playground for all the mafia organisations in the world & this is why the country is only benefitting the rich & will continue to until there is a revolution by all garri sellers,okada riders,danfo drivers,graduates whether ajebutter or ajepako,unemployed youth including all the girls who just wanna donate their goods to every living thing for the right price instead of actually getting a job,doing biz no matter how small & working hard like the rest of us

At bolded, when ADC airline flight from port-harcourt crashed in Lagos in late 90s killing some of the best Niger delta had to offer, what did Niger deltans do?

I however agreed with your first paragraph that the minister should have been more circumspect in admitting the error. She could have said that the normal practice in case of crash is to ground similar aircrafts for inspection to ascertain that the crash was not due to systemic error in the aircraft type. Since Dana fleet consist of only the same type of aircraft, they fell below the minimal threshold of number of aircrafts an airline needs to operate in Nigeria hence their suspension.
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2012
When would Naija politicians stop foolin demselves. They tink we get decieved wen dey cme out and gv deir flimsy excuses. Nah, dey have failed to undastand dat we d Citizens as a whole are smart as s individuals. We all know dat sum wad of Naira notes hav exchangd hands and bank alerts have gone off in deir phones. Mtcheew its unfair 2 d dead families dat dey lifted d ban on air craft dat claimd so many families
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by gulfer: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2012
Re:This minister was appointed in ERROR-Gulfer angry angry angry
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Johnsinia(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2012
Its just too early 2 allow dem licence
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Ijebulogic(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2012
Sadly 99% of Nigerians will never understand the "underground system" that controls the way this country is run. Every single pronouncement from our leaders has a "hidden" message. I siddon look jeje....
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Cupidkc(m): 11:41am On Sep 08, 2012
Just curious...
Have the paid the full compensation to the families of the dead?
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Leobreezy(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2012
I just remembered. This is 9ja, where an illiterate can become a special adviser 2 a governor, and a man who designed our national flag is left 2 wallow in abject poverty. I'm nt suprised.
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by kenniology(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2012
toyemz: I will still never fly Dana

[/color][color=#006600]. Na wash
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Kingmanny88(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2012
Chybalv: Mrs minister, you said you don't know d cause of the crash but you know what did not cause it. This is contradictory. The investigation is still inconclusive, yet you are lifting the ban. How right is this?
This Stella Oduah of a person appears to be very sick upstairs. Would she still go on proclaiming Dana Air as one of the best airlines in the country, if a member of her family was involved in the crash?
May God help us in this country sha.
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by kenostika(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
Cupidkc: Just curious...
Have the paid the full compensation to the families of the dead?
.They have paid part of the money to the minister and others so no need to spend more for compensation.FG will always support the indians thereby making any family that fight for compensatiom fail.U forgot that Nigeria is lawless?
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Diamonddamsel: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2012
maryjames9: What can i say? That is Nigeria. A place where human lives and those of the citizens dont have value to their leaders. In this damn country, it's every1 for himself. A sensitive,responsive and responsible gvt wil see to it that families concerned are adequately compensated,investigations conducted,policies reviewed,disciplinaries and sanctions tightened in order to make our space safe and citizenry's life valuable. I believe until our leaders are able to patronize or allow their relative patronize our health services, air transport services and have the freedom do what the common man does,they "don't give a damn" about lives of their citizen. All they want is to satisfy their selfish unquenchable and insatiable interests
You put it perfectly.Just to think she was shedding crocodile tears and making false promises openely at the time of the incidence.God have mercy these people lack conscience.
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2012
Icecold Don: Controversial to d end. Why must every decision made by this government be against popular demand. Why not make public the findings that exonerated the airline, complete the recertification process n pay all compensation to the families as well as restoring all corpses before restoring their licences. Why do they always like putting the cart before the horse.

Government is not designed to function that way. Government is not designed to function, based on sentiments. Left to me, I will say, Dana should not even fly again anywhere in the world. However, in sectors like this, government apply Best practice principle as their guide to take, Unbiased decisions.
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by BUSHMAN1: 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
how about No customers, No Dana airline, if they they wait for two years and no perssengers am sure they will close the airline themselves.
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by 1forall: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2012
ITbomb: Dana still have the best customer service on my record, I wouldn't mind going back to them after some weeks of sidon look as others go first
Sample of the sick attitude that continues ruining Naija
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2012
Kingmanny88:
This Stella Oduah of a person appears to be very sick upstairs. Would she still go on proclaiming Dana Air as one of the best airlines in the country, if a member of her family was involved in the crash?
May God help us in this country sha.

Reckless comment indeed by madam minister.
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Ogblikwe(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
Sealeddeal: Dana's aircrash was not planned by the Dana's group.its an unfortunate event and aircrash will not stop anytime soon in nigeria history or even,in history of world because aircraft is man made.So,if FG have found out that Dana airline operate accordingly,then lifting suspension on them is in order.Aircrash is not the only place where nigerians lose their life.Thousand of nigerians lose their life annualy on road mishap alone and govt will neither construct good road nor suspend license of some transportation industries involved.and the masses will not protest or speak up.just because,its basically the poor that die through road accident.unfortunately,that same poor people are now speaking and being used by rich to oppose govt's plane to restore license to Dana as if it concern them.and beside,govt attention was much drawn by Dana's aircrash than road accident happening daily.Dana's aircrash was not and is still not,to me,a sad event.As long as road accident continues due to govt intent to avoid road construction and putting up proper measure to forestall road mishap,my prayer remain that aircrash continues.death is death.

Spot On. No vex too much smiley My prayers is that air-crashes don't continue. Most road accidents are not necessarily due to bad roads but carelessness on the part of drivers due to over speeding.
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
The Aviation Minister needs to be held accountable for the air crash and the lives of the victim of that crash, she didn't have to wait for a crash before auditing the air-crafts flying our skies. In fact, what did she think was her job the moment she was sworn in ? To siddon look ? and Wait for crash before audit? I guess she will wait for another crash before undergoing another audit. As for Dana, I will wait for another 50 safe flights before I think of boarding their crafts.
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Theblessed(f): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2012
[size=16pt]Ha ha ha ha, money has changed hands here!

If Dana License was suspended in error, I'm so worried of Nigeria!
[/size]
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by blackbeau1(f): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
Egunje is talking
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2012
Believe it or not, Musiwa is back.

musiwa8: they crash the plane... Belview flight many year ago was crash too because former Nipost boss was inside, he was a northerner... He is the first person who expose what we are all seen on satellite pictures..
Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Rossikk(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
This BIT.CH was clearly bribed. If any crash happens again on that airline, may the bereaved relatives find her wherever she is and set fire to her.

1 Like

Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
Believe it or not, Musiwa is back.

1 Like

Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
Sealeddeal: Dana's aircrash was not planned by the Dana's group.its an unfortunate event and aircrash will not stop anytime soon in nigeria history or even,in history of world because aircraft is man made.So,if FG have found out that Dana airline operate accordingly,then lifting suspension on them is in order.Aircrash is not the only place where nigerians lose their life.Thousand of nigerians lose their life annualy on road mishap alone and govt will neither construct good road nor suspend license of some transportation industries involved.and the masses will not protest or speak up.just because,its basically the poor that die through road accident.unfortunately,that same poor people are now speaking and being used by rich to oppose govt's plane to restore license to Dana as if it concern them.and beside,govt attention was much drawn by Dana's aircrash than road accident happening daily.Dana's aircrash was not and is still not,to me,a sad event.As long as road accident continues due to govt intent to avoid road construction and putting up proper measure to forestall road mishap,my prayer remain that aircrash continues.death is death.
THE BEST AND MOST ACCURATE STATEMENT I HAVE HEARD TODAY. AIR CRASHES CAN CONTINUE PROVIDED THOSE IN IT ARE THOSE WHO DONT/WONT REPAIR ROADS.

1 Like

Re: Dana's Licence Was Suspended In Error - Oduah by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
Very correct madam minister.

But lifting the suspension so soon, is what I don't agree with.

The investigation and all the due process should have been concluded and made transparent, then before the lifting of the ban, which your honorable self should have known in the first place was not right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate To Bar Public Official's Children From Schooling Abroad / Six Weeks To Election:fg Yet To Approve #75bn INEC Budget / Rains, Major Challenge To Power Transmission, Distribution – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.