Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Nnpc (qualification) Politics - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Nnpc (qualification) Politics (1857 Views)

NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home / The NNPC Recruitment Form Is Out For Interested Applicant Call_07057687461 / Any News Bout The Nnpc Vacancy Advert Of November/december (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nnpc (qualification) Politics by DonTim1: 8:14am On Sep 08, 2012
last i checked the NNPC was an Nigerian 'indigenous' coy, one run and sustained by tax payers money and yet has denied graduates of Nigeria owned polytechnics offer / ability to work for same. recently i heard of the recruitment exercise and decided to apply as an experienced hire only to observe the form was customized with no option for 'HND'. not that i felt bad about being an HND graduate even though i av my MSc. but the thought of neglect and denial that has met graduates of polytechnic. As someone who once worked 'industrial attachment' with NNPC, it isn't news that HND guys were highly discriminated.

i do not intend to write epistle, my point is "if the govt would not give job to graduates of its own schools then the schools should be scrapped, let there be no polytechnics again"! haba!
Re: The Nnpc (qualification) Politics by Oxristo(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2012
U sure hv a point...
Re: The Nnpc (qualification) Politics by DonTim1: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
@oxristo, thought i was alone in the line of thought, more than 20views and no comment, guess they were university graduates (joking).
Re: The Nnpc (qualification) Politics by Mustay(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2012
The last time I checked -

The Person: The right candidates should:
Possess a National Diploma (ND)/HND with a minimum of Upper Credit in Chemical, process, Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering

Have graduated in the last 5 years Not more than 29 years old

Must have completed NYSC programme by October 2012 (if applicable)

http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=4
Re: The Nnpc (qualification) Politics by DonTim1: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2012
Mustay: The last time I checked -

http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=4

@mustay, trainner operator? dnt HND guys deserve to wear suit? sit in AC, be called white collar names? haba!

http://recruitment.nnpcgroup.com/index.php?option=com_recruitment&c=graduate&Itemid=5

thought graduate trainee was for graduates of all forms specified?

Re: The Nnpc (qualification) Politics by niyno(f): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
I get ur point and I agree with it,there shldnt be such discrimination,graduates shld be placed equally
Re: The Nnpc (qualification) Politics by jossy26: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
HND should be scrapped
Re: The Nnpc (qualification) Politics by Oxristo(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
@Don Tim. Lol, u'r nt alone. M nt a poly graduate bt I like bein objectiv in my viewz n hate bias/sentiment wif passion. D fact is dat, until we jettison dis mentality of layin emphasis on 'kpali' @d expence of productivity(wot u've got 2offer), we'll stil b far 4rm getin it ryt as a nation. Most disheartin is d fact dat it obtains evn in d govt circles 2.
Re: The Nnpc (qualification) Politics by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2012
jossy26: HND should be scrapped

Silly statement.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Answer "Yes Sir" To Your Classmate/agemate Who Is Now Your Boss? / Promoting The Consultant Mindset At Work / PHOTO: Meet Ebonyi State First SAN- Professor Amari Omaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.